Guest viewing is limited

Adventure Day 3/3- Raku-Yuna (?)

Kageyama

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Raku (Gotanda)- (http://raku.tonosama.jp/index.html)

Date of Encounter:
May 8,2014

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
65 mins/ 12,000 yen

Type/Location:
Gotanda

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Third Times the charm right? Well, third time was something alright...

I'll start off by saying, I was not in good shape coming into this. I didn't realize it until after, but I was running on about 50% walking in. So, I want to repeat just to prove to myself, and them, that I can do better.

Walking in, right away I could tell this was going to be interesting. Raku is on the second floor and you have to doorbell and then they will let you in. The Mama-san was a friendly lady and asked if it was my first time. I said yes and she asked me was course I wanted. With that, I was just given a girl. No pictures, no asking, just assigned. Now, I don't see the girl on the website, but I am like 75% sure she said her name was Yuna. I was tired so it might have been something else.

Yuna was small though. I've said before, I'm 6'2, so Japan is a small place for me, but this girl seems especially tiny. She was also MILF-y, but also, your hot aunt who you would at least entertain the idea of fucking. Also, she really liked my hair (dreadlocks), like she mentioned it 4 or 5 times throughout our session.

Moving on. We went to the shower, then came back to the room. Once there, a short massage, rub down with her body, and then flip and fun. Her CBJ was not bad and of course CFS is always welcome, but I was worn out. I thought I could take on 3 shops, but unfortunately, I could not. I realized this when I tried to pick-up fuck her and my legs almost gave out. Like I said this girl was tiny so she weighed nothing, but I was just exhausted.

Props where credit is due though because this girl tried. I mean we went through 3 condoms because they just kept getting worn out. Eventually, she just asked me to show her how I like to maturate, and I (forcibly) popped myself. After, we cleaned up, back to the shower, some light small talk and a walk to the door. At the door, she said her goodbyes and quickly shut the door which made me feel unwanted and kinda used even though, I paid them... Walking out, I realized I was not at the top of my game and I vowed that when I return, it will be with a bucket load of cum ready for the poor girl who services me.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall it was a good experience and one I will repeat, but when I am in good shape.

Haha I did 3 in one day too. I think the trick is to start with the soapland first as that one tskes the most work. XD

I think the trick is to start with the soapland first as that one tskes the most work. XD

I was thinking that as well, but looking at it, I was so tired that even if I did that, by the time I got to the last one I would have still struggled to get that last pop. I was like a kid who was given free candy and he made himself sick. I just have to pace myself better.

Reactions: MikeH
Every time I leave Japan, I tell myself I am going to come back in better shape so I can enjoy myself more...first couple of times failed.. we'll see with my next trip.

I agree. On a side note. I have this pressure to get through a ton of providers and try many places(not good for the wallet) because I never know when I'll be able to come back. It also doesn't help that the 2020 Olympics are coming and I feel like some of the places that I've visited and liked won't be around anymore... I feel I won't be able to come back for at least another 2 years after this trip due to personal circumstances.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I agree. On a side note. I have this pressure to get through a ton of providers and try many places(not good for the wallet) because I never know when I'll be able to come back. It also doesn't help that the 2020 Olympics are coming and I feel like some of the places that I've visited and liked won't be around anymore... I feel I won't be able to come back for at least another 2 years after this trip due to personal circumstances.

I understand. I am able to go. I am able to go now, partly becuz I can get a ticket for around 700.
And the usd is doing ok vs the yen. I anticipate prices going up due to the increased tourist travel due to the olympics. We will see.

I also feel the pressure to try new stuff and play as much as I am here. Going to try a different plan next time. Maybe spend more, but play less. We will see how that works out. Haha.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland