Guest viewing is limited

Advice please: couple visiting JP seeking females - best club?

AussieCpl

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

First time posting here and not sure if we're in the right section but looking for some advice.

So we are heading to Japan for a month mid Oct, moving around a bit but in Tokyo for some that time. We're looking for the best places to go to find a third to join us, we're only looking for women so we understand this somewhat limits us and makes it harder in couples clubs. We have been to adult clubs in Australia and haven't had any issue there, of course its easier when you all speak the same language.

Does anyone have any suggestions on best places to go? From reading the forums it seems Bliss is popular and accommodates non-Japanese speakers.

Or perhaps from your own experience is there a better way to go about finding what we are looking for? AM seems to be another option from what we've read online.

Thanks for all your help!

PS. Even any good places to eat or visit would be ideal info for us too. Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Kamikochi are the main places we are visiting.

With no Japanese your best chance is bliss. We really enjoyed it. Planning on going the night of the 13th. Not sure if you are in town by then. Understand you are just looking for another female. We prefer unicorns as well but open to seeing if you want to possibly meet up there If only to just have some relaxed conversation. Cheers

Have you considered hiring one of the independents here. When my wife (Troilist) and I visit Japan, we love the company of these wonderful ladies, sometimes even two at a time as a foursome.

We have enjoyed every moment that we have spent with these ladies. They are pure class and just wonderful to be around.

We're still looking for the same ourselves. Prefer not the club scene so trying to meet randomly had been hard.

Reactions: Troilist
Outside of hiring an independent, I believe Bliss Out is probably the only place to accommodate what you are looking for as mentioned by Mr 3 and Alohafuntimes.

We went to Bliss Out on our last trip and was also interested in playing with only other females. The two nights we were there, there were lots of single men and to our surprise many couples. We did not see any single female there so your quest on finding another single female to join you might not be so high. Fortunately, we went with one of the tag independent to Bliss Out and had our own fun downstairs. As we were leaving, multiple men casually thanked us for the nice show. ;)

The independent we were with had warned me that it could be difficult to find another female to join us because the single ladies who goes there are most likely looking to play with multiple guys rathan than joining a couple. Overall, we had a great time but to guarantee an amazing time, I would bring another female with you to Bliss Out.

Thank-you all for your replies, they have been very much appreciated. We're thinking we'll head to bliss while in town to check it out, even though it'll be unlikely we find a female (which we were already thinking was the case) at least we'll have a new experience. The idea of bringing and independent along hadn't crossed our minds, but we'll investigate that further as it is a great idea.

For those who have been to Bliss, any recommendations on the best night/time to visit? or does it vary and down to chance.

Alohafuntimes, we don't get into Tokyo until the 20th but appreciate the gesture.

Have you considered hiring one of the independents here. When my wife (Troilist) and I visit Japan, we love the company of these wonderful ladies, sometimes even two at a time as a foursome.

We have enjoyed every moment that we have spent with these ladies. They are pure class and just wonderful to be around.

Hey you’re Troilist’s hubby? Congrats! You must be the most lucky man on TAG! :notworthy:

Thank-you all for your replies, they have been very much appreciated. We're thinking we'll head to bliss while in town to check it out, even though it'll be unlikely we find a female (which we were already thinking was the case) at least we'll have a new experience. The idea of bringing and independent along hadn't crossed our minds, but we'll investigate that further as it is a great idea.

For those who have been to Bliss, any recommendations on the best night/time to visit? or does it vary and down to chance.

Alohafuntimes, we don't get into Tokyo until the 20th but appreciate the gesture.
I would just check the website and see if there is anything you are interested in they are hosting. Saturday the 20th is the ropes demo. Saturday the 27th is sexy Halloween which we were looking at but not sure on our schedules. Cheers and have fun

Friday or Saturday after 8pm. Have fun!:)

Ime, the place peaks well after 8pm, around midnight or later...not to say that you necessarily want to arrive right at the peak. Of course it almost certainly varies considerably from one night to another.

Fwiiw, 9259 tends to hit its stride a bit later still, often after last train...whichi is getting to be inconveniently late at my age.

-Ww

I've been to Bliss on Saturdays and managed to do a MFF threesome with a girl we met there. No guarantee, but I think it's the best place to make it happen.

Reactions: Frenchy