Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shibuya Molest (2F of strawberry)

Date of Encounter:
10/25

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min, 17k total, 12000 plus 3000 nomination plus 2000 hotel.

Type/Location:
Shop, then visit hotel for meet up

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
After being in Shijuku with the late nights and the crowd, Shibuya seems rather tame and closes early... lol

Finally got a chance to check out this shop in the morning around 11:15AM with a very friendly techno that smiled and spoke some English as soon as I said “sukoji nihingo”. He told me most of the girls will be available around 12pm. I was short on time so I went with a girl they had listed as a 19 year old. She was listed as free AF if you do a 90 minute session. I wasn’t going to do that so I just picked 40min. About half of the pictures on the wall were not blurred but this one was... anyway....

I paid all of the fees and the techno walked me to the hotel right behind the shop up a small hill. Once I paid my room fee, I went to the room to wait for the girl. She arrived about 5 minutes later, very shy and was not as cute as I had expected and she was probably older than 19 but not 30 if you know what I mean. Anyway, she was pretty flat chested and short so I knew I was going try and bust a nut and call it a day. I am pretty sure she’s new because she was very timid also. She wasn’t gonna molest me for sure and I am not into doing that to women.

Fast forward to some of the actions... I did some basic fondling of her body and she was playing with my dick and giving me a very light BJ. I proceeds to laid her on her back with me on top for embrace and some kissing on her A’s and face, I noticed my little head was basically touching her vag and she made no attempts to block or move. So I pressed on a little bit more and she still didn’t have any complaints and was just doing her soft moan... and then I asked “daijobu desu ka?” while looking down at her vag. She said “daijobu, ok no problem”.

Then i was off to the races and FS her missionary and then doggy trying to finish. It took me a while and I was not able to pop so I changed my position and bit to get my finger on her anus... then I asked “daijobu desu ka” and she said “hai, daijobu” and after a few wiggles and pushes, I was plowing her asshole for a good 3 minutes before I popped.

I was literally done in 15 minutes with 25 minutes to spare... after another quick shower, she told me I had more time and was waiting for me to fuck her again but I can’t recover that fast and I needed to be at some place so I thank her and was on my way.

FS and AF for 17k yen. Not bad. I still think I prefer Lucky Hands or New Hot Point sessions at around 5000 to 7000 Yen that I did last week.

YMMV and don’t all of you run over there at once...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This shop is cool and techno is nice. The extra is extremely YMMV so don’t be expected the same thing bur you can have some hope!

19k anal is that normal for this shop or just this girl is that special?

Do we have to find a LH ourselves? Or they help us find it?

Does this place allow gaijin?

Yes sorry. All covered!

They took me to the LH, it was literally right behind the shop like 15 yards away.

Yes, gaijin friendly. I never got to try strawberry because some of the recent reviews were pretty bad so I went to the 2nd floor instead.

Just had a quick look kcat the website and it Seems like they offer Chikan course...any idea on that? Seems like most company only offer chikan course to local only...

Just had a quick look kcat the website and it Seems like they offer Chikan course...any idea on that? Seems like most company only offer chikan course to local only...
I stand corrected, THIS is the place that offers chikan to locals or very fluent Japanese speakers only according to earlier reviews.
I'm not sure about the other place called "fantasy".

THIS is the place that offers chikan to locals or very fluent Japanese speakers only according to earlier reviews.

Generally any place that offers that course offers it to fluent Japanese speakers only. Easy for there to be misunderstandings when it's that sort of roleplay.

This is a... ridiculously good service for a 40min course holy crap!

This is definitely added to my list when i go to Japan, how do i check who offers free AF for 90min?

edit: nvm i saw one profile that claims no AF fee

Last edited:
This is a... ridiculously good service for a 40min course holy crap!

This is definitely added to my list when i go to Japan, how do i check who offers free AF for 90min?

edit: nvm i saw one profile that claims no AF fee
Which profile is that ? That claims NO AF fee?

I couldn't find the website for Lucky Hands but New Hot Point looks like a strip club where you only get lap dances yes?

That is what seems to be the system after reading the 1 2 3 steps they got listed lol.

Are there any strip clubs in Tokyo that offer blowjobs, handjobs or even anal sex?

I would wear a condom.

I couldn't find the website for Lucky Hands but New Hot Point looks like a strip club where you only get lap dances yes?

Dude, NHP is like the most reviewed place in the whole TAG history and you don't even know what it is?

I would wear a condom.

Never take it off.

Dude, NHP is like the most reviewed place in the whole TAG history and you don't even know what it is?

Never take it off.

I will read more reviews about the place. Their website is vague as shit though lol.

Reactions: MikeH

That is what seems to be the system after reading the 1 2 3 steps they got listed lol.

Are there any strip clubs in Tokyo that offer blowjobs, handjobs or even anal sex?

I would wear a condom.
New Hot Point doesn't offer lap dance. You watch a peepshow, then after that you get a quick HJ or CBJ finish depending on what you pay for.