Guest viewing is limited

Afternoon Delight w/Tsubasa of Madam Coco

bichan2

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Afternoon Delight w/Tsubasa of Madam Coco http://www.madamcoco.net/profile_17.html

Date of Encounter:
30 June Mid Afternoon

Contact Method:
Walk in but you can call and make appointment

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 Minutes course (¥16900) + ¥1000 photo nomination fee

Type/Location:
In house fashion health With bed or mat play

Language Notes:
All done in Survival Japanese language

Details of the Encounter:
Third time visit to this place though it's been awhile. Slight smoke smell as you enter waiting room along with moderate loud music. Front desk guy friendly. I wanted Nanami but was told she's not available so second choice was Tsubasa. Good choice. Waited for about ten minutes and two other Japanese men came in waiting for their girl.

Upon meeting Tsubasa I noticed she was prettier than her photos IMO. Once inside the room I gave her a box of Godiva chocolate cookies noticing that she really liked them and was surprised to get them. On the Website measurements are off slightly as she is slim with small perky breast & just the right size for rubbing & squeezing around.

We undressed ourselves as she was in a white night gown like on the website with lacy bra and thong panties. She washed me up very nicely cleaning the midsection a little bit more. Then she had me lay face down on the mat while she clean herself and then onto the fun stuff. She has a very good technique with the mat with the nuru gel. After around playing with the backside she reached under took my little package and started playing and got me with the first pop. :) I thought oh boy too early for this, maybe one is all I will be able to do. :sorry: She then had me turnover and started playing on the front side and then down to a small BBBJ. She then moved up to my side and took my hands and had me playing with her and doing some DATY sliding up and down her body and finger playing with her pleasure hole. It started getting a little intense with her moans and she started giving herself pleasure with her fingers to get her off a little bit more. She knew exactly what she wanted. :rolleyes: I knew she was getting close to the peak when her juices started tasting sweeter and flowing and her body tensed with the final peak. :p After satisfying her, she took over and got me worked up for a second pop :smuggrin: which I thought would not happen as it's usually one pop that finishes me for a while. She allowed some kissing which made it a little more interesting throughout the play. She cleaned herself and then me while talking about our likes. She mentioned a few personal things that I will not mention here for her privacy.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Will repeat with Tsubasa and still want to try Nanami.
Madam Coco is easy to find. Just follow the map or address of the provider using Google maps.

You weren't interested in Kaori anymore? Your "squirting" tales have me dying to try her!

Tsubasa is one of my favorites. You should try Rina next time. Her technique isn't as good but her body is banging.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland