Age 18+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackful22

TAG Member
Reaction score
How strict do they enforce the 18+ rule, I am a foreigner and do not have my identification on me right now and was wondering if I looked under 18, would they simply reject me and still charge?

How strict do they enforce the 18+ rule, I am a foreigner and do not have my identification on me right now and was wondering if I looked under 18, would they simply reject me and still charge?
For what kind of service? Bar? Adult Service?

I've seen ID checks at club, but that's about it... need more detail to answer your question better.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Lol i hope you're actually over 18.

They do usually think that foreigner are older than they really are, so that would work in your favor if you're non Asian.

Like TAG manager said, dance clubs are very strict with ID checks.

If you meant adult services, i think they may not check if you're western but it would depend of the shop.

Reactions: BB0523
Lol i hope you're actually over 18.

They do usually think that foreigner are older than they really are, so that would work in your favor if you're non Asian.

Like TAG manager said, dance clubs are very strict with ID checks.

If you meant adult services, i think they may not check if you're western but it would depend of the shop.

I've been using adult services in Tokyo since I was 15-16 (honestly would probably end up with a different sex life if it wasn't for how easy it is to buy it in Tokyo)... I never had any problems at all....

I've been using adult services in Tokyo since I was 15-16 (honestly would probably end up with a different sex life if it wasn't for how easy it is to buy it in Tokyo)... I never had any problems at all....
If you've used the services before, you should have the answer to your own question. Even if you get rejected, you won't leave without your money...I seriously doubt any businesses would take your money and kick you out for being underage.

Reactions: impish
Nope. We don’t support cases of underage use of an adult service which is clearly illegal in Japan.

Thanks.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Status
Not open for further replies.