Aggressive soap in LH

Karbon

TAG Member
Reaction score
Did some visits in LH lately and found that several of them had VERY aggressive soap (felt my skin like when you have a sun burn, the lady felt the same). Hopefully it went away a few minutes after strong showering. Need to bring my own soap now ! Anyone else felt the same ?

Hoping to read a great review-a little mislead by the title.

Since I'm here, I'll make a soap suggestion.

Soap_ItsFine_WEB_large.jpg

It's not just you, one place burned my dick so bad I couldn't put it to good use after the shower. It also destroyed my pH balance and gave me a very long lasting candida infection.

It's easy to do, but I believe you may be mistaken about soap being the source of the candida infection.

Yeast infections in men are common because the fungus that causes yeast infections (candida) is normally present on skin, especially moist skin. When some contributing factor — such as having sex with a female partner who has a vaginal yeast infection — causes an overgrowth of candida, infection can result.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/male-yeast-infection/expert-answers/faq-20058464

Did you, by any chance stay overnight at TokyoJoeBlow's and meet his roommate?:p

Nope, the body's natural defense against overactive Candida is the correct pH balance which is maintained by the body's natural bacteria present on the mucous membranes of the glans or vaginal walls. Mild or regular soaps can cause irritation but not so much that they promote infection, however alcohol swabs/wipes, anti-bacterial rinses and overly strong soaps can kill off enough beneficial bacteria to cause natural flareups. Sometimes, like in my case, the bacteria never recover and I am now unable to use soap of any kind without an infection popping up.

That is from lengthy lectures from several doctors I have been to over the years, and they all said the same thing. Candida can be transferred during sex sure, but that is not the only way and it is certainly not how I got it the first time.