Guest viewing is limited

Ai At 5a Heads

User#3673

TAG Member
Reaction score
Met Ai of 5A Heads in Shibuya. First impressions she is very petite and pretty. 24 years old, Japanese. We spoke in Japanese. You need to speak Japanese to use 5A Heads DH. She entered the LH and grimaced as she saw me. I wasn`t offended and took this at the time as the fact that I was very tall. Once together it was nice but it was like being on a date with a girl who is somewhat into you but lies back and expects you to get her turned on. I tried kissing her and got a perfunctory kiss. I don`t do DATY but may do in the future with a dental dam, but didn`t this day. I started doing sumata on top. It was nice. I think it felt nice to her too. Then asked her to go on top. She got into it more. I asked for FS to which she said kind of a naughty boy "No." I had asked for that after asking if anything was OK - my usual approach. No I understand what some of you have been getting at. Probably I got minus points for that. Anyway a lot more sumata, breast licking by me, kissing her all over, and after 30-45 minutes of this, she says you can put it in. Slipped on the condom and went to it. Then she got into it more, French kissing me for the first time and such. It was nice.
(thought to myself again, this is what some of the guys have been saying at TAG, that you don`t ask for FS, but if you click with the girl she may offer it.) I guess we finally clicked LOL!

I chose her from the photos at the desk, 18K for 1 hour, I think she went a little over time for me. 2500 for the LH.

I find it hard to come sometimes. I don`t know if it is the condom or being with a new person or what, age? Finally ended up giving myself a hand job in the end as I wanted to come.

Ai is definitely pretty, hygenic and sweet once she warms up. But it is interesting that with certain women I can come easily and get really turned on and others I can`t. Not even sure it is totally related to looks as she is pretty.

Would I repeat with her? Probably. It was nice overall. I`m not really into sumata. But suspect next time it would be FS from the start.
with me and her. I do like variety but do repeat with ones I like. I will definitely repeat with Marie at 5A Heads, she was great from the start.

If you choose Ai, if it was like with me, maybe it takes a while to get her warmed up. Kind of a JWE! LOL

http://www.s-grimpeur.jp/profile.php?id=1582

At Kampo at Gotanda I have had no problem getting off during FS with some of those women that I find really hot.

I guess it is chemistry. Raku too, even though the women aren`t as hot as some places I can always get my rocks off during FS.

Some have said that in this game, you find some women you click with and you stick with them. Maybe that is the way. I love the variety too though. So with that variety maybe I have to concede that things won`t be perfect. Some women their pussy seems to feel different - better. Maybe they are better with their kegels, I don`t know. Your thoughts gentlemen if you`d care to comment.

Reactions: MossBoss
I find it hard to come sometimes. I don`t know if it is the condom or being with a new person or what, age? Finally ended up giving myself a hand job in the end as I wanted to come

I have the same issue sometimes. For me it is more related with the time limit and how the girl makes me feel (whether it is completely business like or GFE, or she is nervous and just wants me to come quickly, or she keep looking at the clock, etc...) I guess it is not just how the women look but the attitude as well. My all time favorite at 5a was the legendary Kasumi but after her, all the others were mediocre.

One of the tenchos I had discussed years ago had told me that this (not getting off quickly) is one of the contributing factors why some shops may not prefer foreigners. He had pointed out that Japanese customers usually try to come as quickly as possible. It is good for the store and the girl since the girl does not get tired and can serve other customers during her shift. However if she ends up spending quite a bit of time trying to get one customer off (read: a long lasting foreigner), then she gets tired quickly and the store may lose revenue when she cannot get other customers in her shift or she is too tired to give service properly (bad reputation for the store). This is one of the unwritten rules Japanese customers seem to know.

Thanks for the review.

Thinking about this a bit more, if the woman just lies there and expects me to do everything, doesn`t even kiss me, it is hard to get warmed up. Just looking at her is nice and everything but I am not 18, it takes a bit to get everything up to speed.
Whereas if she goes down on me and is attractive that is usually enough. Maybe that is all it is, it just takes time to make it work. I do feel rushed when it is an hour session and the lady lies back like that. I still like it, don`t get me wrong but maybe I need
more participation from the lady.

After about 30-45 minutes Ai French kissed me and got quite into it but probably it should be the other way around if it is P4P.

Marie at 5A Heads French kissed me and it was much more of a GFE, It was really nice. So maybe I will repeat with her sometime. She probably isn`t quite as pretty but is nicer in terms of service.

Attitude definitely counts. Looks can get one through the door but once you are in, what you do and how you do it are all that matter. Each to his own. Generally speaking, Japanese seem to prefer passive, cutesy girls. I don't.

Have not been to 5a for a while now but will consider these recommendations next time I go.

Thanks for the review!

One of the tenchos I had discussed years ago had told me that this (not getting off quickly) is one of the contributing factors why some shops may not prefer foreigners. He had pointed out that Japanese customers usually try to come as quickly as possible.

I've heard this, too. Westerners/Americans have this thing about taking as long as they can to finish, while JP guys finish quickly.

This place has now changed it's name to L/S, and I think they have increased their prices.