Guest viewing is limited

Ai From Jk Style

Dafuq

TAG Member
Reaction score
Company: JK Style

Girl: Ai ( http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=1519 )

Course: 80 Mins Kabuchiko Course (23,000)+ hotel 5,000 Total: 28,000

Called JK style at 930am and asked if Ai was available and was good to go for a meet at 11, JK style has an English speaking person (you just have to ask). Called JK once I was checked in with room number and within 10 mins Ai showed up.

Ai is as advertised petite, small A cup, very friendly girl, little chit chat and a call to the shop. Jumped in the shower for not much action there just a simple wash down and some chit chat. Then it was off to the bed where she put on her school outfit and starting some kissing which led to some 69 action and a wonderful BJ with her soft lips. Asked her if she does FS (she does not), so she started rubbing her pussy on my dick which was wonderful, she was so wet until I came!.....Cleanup and another shower then layed in bed and some chit chat, then started kissing and some 69 again.....This time she finished me with a BJ and CIM.......Timer goes off a quick shower and she was off.....

Very nice girls from JK, its hit or miss on FS it is totally up to the girl, some will charge you up to 10,000 for FS some might not...... The Tencho from JK spoke very well English, but when it comes to the girls you have to speak Japanese!........JK girls are ages 18-23, their sister company OL-Style is just as good but with older women ages 22-27 and again its up to the girl if she will do FS.

Reactions: Gerdo and just4fun
Thanks for the review Dafouq.
I had a session with Ai myself a few weeks ago and she was absolutely great had a great time - she is a great girl and I absolutely loved her petite body.
Highly recommended if you are into petite girls.

Agreed if hit and miss with FS with JK-style girls: so for I am on exactly 50% - but - based on my personal experience - despite this "hit and miss" thing their service is always great and the girls are all really beautiful.