@bichan2 helped with the appointment

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hrs - 15k

Type/Location:
Shop Location in Shimbashi

Language Notes:
Didnt need to speak just point and hand gestures

Details of the Encounter:
Messaged bichan2 if he could help book an appointment since the email on their website wasn’t responding to english or google translated japanese.

Within an hour bichan set me up for an afternoon appointment for 2 hours.

Picked the lymph oil massage for 120 mins for 15k and I wasn’t let down!

I’ve had 3 real massages in my life

Two in guanzhou, china in a big massage place, and this one at Ai. The guys weren't overstating how good the massage was in the previous reviews. She was better at the massage and at the happy ending when I compare it to the ones I got in china.

The AC was off and bichan2 warned me before going and Ai kept apologizing about it aswell but tbh she had the windows open (covered with some curtains though) and a lot of fans pointing towards me so it was cool compared to outside.

I showed went upstairs pressed the buzzer and she let me in with a dozzo and gave me tea. After picking what I wanted and payed she took me to the massage table and gave a box for my clothes..then led me to the shower.

Showered and then she started the massage over the towel.

Then after maybe? 40 mins the oil came out and then she cleaned the oils off with a hot towel

Then flipped and she massaged a bit my upper body and legs and slowly teased me for the rest of the massage.

Managed to count down to 12 bottles of beer on the wall before the happy ending and she was going really slow on that part (making me hard then massaging legs/arms then back at it)

After that she cleaned me up and wiped me down a bit

Then head massage which tbh i didnt like but it didnt last long. Then she asked if i wanted to shower which I did and she offered me a blow drier which I declined. Then said our good byes and i left feeling renewed and happy.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Dont think I will repeat but it was a very good experience and I enjoyed it very much.

I don’t have a lot of energy experience in massages or HEings but i feel like this is well worth the 15k

Last edited by a moderator:
If it isn't out of place to ask here.... How do you book with Ai? I unfortunately know very little Japanese, I found her website, and the reservation form, but I'd imagine if I filled it out in English it wouldn't go over so well?

If it isn't out of place to ask here.... How do you book with Ai? I unfortunately know very little Japanese, I found her website, and the reservation form, but I'd imagine if I filled it out in English it wouldn't go over so well?

If you do it in English someone helping her will answer but it may take some time.

You can also just do a walk-in. Especially during day time she is rarely too busy.