@bichan2 made the arrangement

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 mins couples massage- 26,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shimashi

Language Notes:
Google translator Chinese

Details of the Encounter:
This is a duo review on Ai and her younger sister (sorry, I did not get her name and she is not on the website) with whom my husband and I received a couples massage from.

I had read many review on TAG about Ai’s HE massages and decided to treat my husband to one on this trip. After reading all the reviews, I knew that Ai did not provide the lymph massage (aka: HE) to ladies which I was fine with. I was happy with getting a regular massage while my husband was being worked on. I knew it would be difficult to set something up since we did not speak Japanese or Mandarin. Fortunately, @bichan2 was gracious enough to extend the offer to help us out. After several emails between bichan2 and myself, we wrinkled out the details and the appointment was set with Ai. Thanks again, @bichan2 for your assistance.

We arrived 10 mins early, went up and rang the doorbell. Ai answered the door and let us in. She gave us some tea when we arrived. Ai was very sweet, friendly and nurturing. Ai is a bit older which I knew prior to the appointment and imo also prettier than her picture on her website. Her younger sister was also cute and might have been in her thirties. I chose the 120 mins oil course for 11,000 yen while my husband chose the 120 mins lymph course for 15,000 yen. We paid and headed to our massage table which was in the same room and separated by a curtain.

Ai’s younger sister asked me to shower before the massage and when I got out, she handed me a disposable granny underwear to wear. Ai had already started working on my husband in the next room. The massage started with me facing down while a towel was placed on my back. She started working vigorously on my neck, shoulders and back. At this point, the massage technique was similar to a traditional Thai massage with a deep tissue component. Just when I thought my body couldn’t be in a more blissful state, Ai’s sister got on the massage table and placed both knees on my butt and started working on my glutes which shot the most delightful sensation though my body. She applied some oils to my back and continued to work on my backside. She eventually ask me to flip over onto my back and this is where she surprised me by applying oil onto my breast and started massaging it. I do not think this act was done with any intention of it being sexual but more as a part of her massage technique. She continued to work on my pectoral, neck, lower abdomen and feet. Overall, Ai’s sister gave me an amazing massage.

My husband loved Ai’s massage. Her technique was impeccable. He said she unleashed her magic fingers, hands, elbows, knees, and feet in the perfect combination to leave him in an absolutely relaxed and blissful state. She is a true master. And he was just talking about the massage part! The HE was a culmination and celebration of the whole experience. What he was really left with was the experience of Ai being a kind, giving, caring, conscientious, and hard working person. You guys in Tokyo are very fortunate to have a human being like this to provide such an amazing service. You absolutely get more than your money’s worth! She is special.

After the massage, Ai was a little reluctant on my husband telling me about the HE as she was fearful I might be upset with her. But to ease her nervousness, I told her I was fine with her giving my husband the HE and I only wish I could witness her techniques. We both left very happy and satisfied. Also, please be discreet and do not ask Ai’s about us as she mentioned to us to not say anything about the HE to other people. I only wrote this review because I gave my word to bichan2 prior to the massage.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all ,

After teading all your comment i really would like to get full assage with HE with AI. The thing is that i only speak english so do you think it is possible to get in touch by email ? Can somebody help me please ? I am a 45 european male quite used with massage and i would really apreciate any kind of help . I arrive in tokyo toorrow for 2 weeks .
Thanks
Stephane

Hi all ,

After teading all your comment i really would like to get full assage with HE with AI. The thing is that i only speak english so do you think it is possible to get in touch by email ? Can somebody help me please ? I am a 45 european male quite used with massage and i would really apreciate any kind of help . I arrive in tokyo toorrow for 2 weeks .
Thanks
Stephane
PM and I will try to set up an appointment.