via email ,easy peazy lemon squeezy

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour 28000Yen

Type/Location:
Regular business hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I made a booking with AM via email and as usual very fast response by Craig (or his assistants) and it was quickly set up. I would have wanted a 2 hour session but had to rush off to a dinner appointment so could only do 1 hour.

I chose Ai from the (lack of) reviews here and also because she looked young. The scant recent reviews here made Ai seem like a good choice given that I am into lots of foreplay and DFK. I was of course skeptical because I think some of the reviews here are alittle "overrated" but then YMMV and its very subjective.

Ai came in right on the dot and what I saw surprised me as she was dressed in a nice white blouse and dark blue skirt which looked alot like she just knocked off from school! Very cute face with long hair although she is alittle bit on the plump side, but who cares? I liked what I saw.

I invited her in, offered her a drink due to the immense hot weather in Tokyo today. Alittle more chit chat like 5-10 mins, which Ai was giggly like a school girl haha, and off we went to the shower (which wasn't very exciting, the usual body wash and penis rub/handjob..rather perfuntory I must say but I didn't mind). Ai has a young body which is alittle plump as I mentioned earlier and with cute breasts (and pink/light brown nipples) Clean shaven and quite big ass (but she is quite tall so its not that disproportionate.

We got into bed after drying up and I asked her what she liked (yeah, like I was the provider haha). Ai told me she was up for anything and I said I liked alot of foreplay, kissing and oral which she said "ok" in her usual schoolgirl-like manner.

We started DFK, which was nice although tongue action wasn't that much. She has soft lips and nice GFE type kisses which turned me on even more. I next worked on her nipples for quite some time which got her moaning and twitching (I am not sure whether it was faked or not but I was enjoying it anyway). Slowly I kissed her body down and gave her a good 10-15mins of DATY which was already wet after the nipple lick and sucks. This got her moaning even more. It was soft and she sounded like she was really enjoying it. She tasted fine, no foul odour detected. Quite enjoyable giving her DATY with her soft moanings.

We DFKed alittle more and she turned me on to my back and started licking my nipples and slowly went down to my penis. Ok, this has got to be the highlight of the whole session. It has been some time since I got a good BBBJ and Ai really delivered. Watching her BBBJ me was very erotic as her eyes switched from cuteness closed and looking seductively at you and then giving out a sly smile. Just like what we see in Japanese AV, plus as I mentioned many times, she has the young school girl look and made me imagine I was having sex with a student. Her BBBj was wet, slow and steady with lots of tongue action while blowing and saliva trickling down my shaft which made me want to CIM a few times but I controlled it. Very sensual yet innocent-looking GFE type of BBBJ with lots of cute moaning sounds. I don't really know how to describe it but its alot like those amateur Japanese pom vids of wives or gf giving their partners head, not the PSE type. So if you are looking for those PSE loud slurping type of BBBJ, I don't think Ai is the one (but then again, she may just be giving me what I prefer).

She gave me a nice 15 min wet BBBJ while I arched up and fondled her breasts and nipples which made her twitch her body like an orgasm (but I knew it wasn't).

I was the one who stopped the BBBJ which seemed like it would go on and on (yeah, what a stupid bloke I am) because I suspected I would really cum if she didn't stop. I asked for the condom and we did MS for about 10 mins before I blew my one and only load. In between we had more DFK, neck kissing, nipple licking and general body caressing. It was really nice (which I prefer anyway).

Whole session took about 50mins and after a quick shower, we had about 10 min of chit chat before I "made" her go, haha as I think she was very Japanese-like polite and waiting for me to give her the green light to leave.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Very GFE and like I was back dating in high school and having quickies given her young schoolgirl looks and dressing. Excellent (to me) BBBJ, nice DFK and foreplay. Would definitely book her again.

Yep she wouldn't be what I call slender but I can't take it if a girl is too plump. Ai was OK I guess, at least for me. Acceptable size but I don't think I could carry her!