Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes/ ¥25,500

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've been having nice experiences at Charmant recently, so I decided to keep rolling with it. I walked in and was presented with 5 cards , but was told he had to check with the girl to make sure. I chose Seira and went to the waiting room. 2 minutes later the Tencho came to tell me Seira said no....and he showed me Aika's card.

I thought she looked pretty and her 3 sizes indicated that she was slender and petite which I like, so I said ok. I was called to meet Aika shortly and thought she was very thin and pretty.....then she spoke. She has a strange lisp like she has cotton balls stuffed in her bottom lip. She is pretty and looks likes she's 26, but speaks like an old Grandmother would speak to her grandchild. This was kind of a killer for me.

Aika was very nice and we had good conversation, but here voice was driving me crazy. Once we got down to business it was a lot better. Bbbj was nice and slow, then she capped me and rode on top. She is really petite and tight. It took her a while to ease onto me but felt really nice when she warmed up. She shook and came while on top in CG, then we switched and I finished in Mish.

It felt nice because she was tight, but nothing really special with he service. We ordered some drinks, said our goodbyes and that was it.

A little side note: I've been wanting to go back to see Erika again recently but my schedule hasn't allowed me to match up with hers. After I finished up with Aika I headed back to the station and stopped by a conbini. You'll guess who I saw inside.....yup....Erika! She looked at me and then did a double take. I nodded my head at her and smiled and she gave me a little smirk! I left it at that, but later I thought I should have tried to talk to her....oh well. She looks pretty outside of Charmant too. You would never guess she works at a Soapland.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I won't see Aika again, her voice got to me.

@One Pop - Thanks for your review about your visit to Charmant! I wouldn't think that the experiences would be all that good at the rate you're paying.

About your chance in passing Erika on the street:
You would never guess she works at a Soapland.
All according to plan, lol.