walkup

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours, 60,000¥

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
English + google translate

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to try a morning session today, and was trying to find Rothenburg for one of the MILF ladies as mentioned in prior reviews. Decided to walk from Iriya rather than Minowa as I have in the past (not that I'm a crazy-experienced soapland-expert; this makes my visit #4 to Yoshiwara)

The guy outside Aile D'Ore was really insistent I come in; I didn't recognize the name, but he had cards for a lot of girls. After showing them, I asked the price and was initially quoted 90,000 -- I tried to make my apologies and leave, and he it dropped to 60,000 with a strong suggestion that it was for the first girl he showed me.

Also the bustiest, and looked cute, so I said why not. Bit of a wait for her to be available.

Pretty sure this is the girl I saw - I heard her name as "Disa" allowing for my poor read of the accent the name fits an the pictures are a pretty good match: http://www.ailedore.jp/pc/profile.php?id=risa ; pretty sure the picture of her on the tencho's cards was quite old as she had longer hair in that one (her hair pretty much matches the picture here -- although there's definitely some photoshopping and she is not that light.

Taller, nice firm breasts, probably a full C in US terms, and a nice curvy rear. One tattoo (tasteful) for those bothered by or aroused by such things; I'm neutral to them.

Very nice time with bath, mat play and first round; a nice bit of conversation (she was not initially up on Google translate but got the idea very quickly) and a second round that started off really well but where I just couldn't get there -- totally my old-guy-ness, and not her. She tried a LOT. BJ was covered for those who feel strongly about that.

Really a good time; my only complaint was that the waiting area was quite smokey. For the price, I had a better time at Landmark the once I went, and would probably go back there again before coming here, but I would definitely never rule this one out if looking for a higher-end one.

Also, amusingly the ride back to the subway was in a van shared with another visitor. Kind of nice to see things are this... normal... over here rather than so hush-hush as in many other places. :D

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments: