Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
65k 2hrs

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
English with Tencho / English and broken Japanese with Minami

Details of the Encounter:
Amongst this whole Corona scare, after seeing many posts on twitter from girls about how quiet things have been I decided to walk around Yoshiwara and see if I could find anything good. Sometimes I like to do research on certain girls or places, but other times I like to just try my luck walking around visiting mid - high end soaps.

This is a visit where I wasn't so lucky. First thing I noticed upon arrival Saturday evening is that there was practically no one walking about. Nice. This is near the end of February so Corona panic was full blown. Now while walking about I was beckoned to by almost every single tencho I walked within sight of to look at pictures. This is the most attention I've gotten in awhile while walking around the area (I'm not Asian). I finally found Aile d'ore and Make Up. I didn't know Make Up was also a High class Soap until reading a recent review, so I politely denied the tencho asking me in and opted for approaching the guy from Aile d'ore that was calling me over.

Once inside I was lead to an empty waiting room. Decent room, wasn't to bad but not the best I've seen either. I was brought 5 pictures, but I did not know any one of the girls. None in particular really stood out. I told the tencho that I wanted a younger girl, he recommended Minami and continued to hype her up for the next few minutes will I undecidedly stared at the other 4 pictures. I thought okay she looks pretty cute and he seems to only be recommending her so I went for it. Was told normal price is 75k but I would get a discount to 65k. I think that's the normal price but this was my first time there. Waited maybe 10-15 minutes until I was called out to meet Minami....

Around the corner annnnd…. Disappointment. first thing I notice is that her face is much chubbier than the pictures and not very cute, or pretty. In my opinion I would say about a 5-6. I think I just let myself get over excited by the tencho's enthusiastic opinion of Minami.

We get up to the room and start undressing while basic small talk in Japanese (mostly very basic things, nothing advanced) I figured out quickly she doesn't understand much English which is ok. Minami has some really big and natural breasts, a little sag. She is definitely chubby around the mid section.. At this point I'm a little disappointed but I knew this was a possibility and will make the best of whatever situation.

Going to make this quick as nothing stood out very much. Started with a shower and her washing me thoroughly. Next off to the tub while she prepared the mat. Out of the tub and off to the mat. Mat play was average, nothing special. A little while after flipping to my front on the mat, I was capped for a CBJ which was not memorable at all. My disappointment started to grow after receiving a not so great CBJ and CHJ. Got my first pop off on that mat, and then another later on. After everything was done, we chatted for awhile in English/Japanese with a little help from translate. Minami looked young and also said that she was going to start college soon to study English. Time was up I was led to the lobby and opted for the Taxi to the station.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Not a very memorable experience, some definite photo shopping on the pictures. On the site, Minami appears much thinner and her face is mostly altered/covered. Just not my cup of tea. This is my first random walk in experience that I can say I was a little unlucky. Had a decent time with Minami, but it did seem a little mechanical. My expectations of Aile d'ore may have been a little too high. The service was not bad, just the desire in looks department was not met. This experience will not keep me from randomly walking around and rolling the dice! Research on providers is highly recommended if you don't have money and time to waste.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kindman and Karbon
Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 3/10/2020