walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120m 60k

Type/Location:
yoshiware

Language Notes:
limited english

Details of the Encounter:
she was/is jav, recently she had seem to have gone back and some new uncensored movie -mio futaba
i am trying to have as many as jav i can have, so far i still missing 蒼月優 tokyo rose in my wish list.

went on my last day of my trip, around 11am , for 12noon girl.
show me a list of card, i asked rei as i know she on duty today, but they said she not available. he pushed for mio, 60k and agreed.

she look as real to me as an jav.
she said mine was big while blowing during washing.
she ask bed or mat play, i said bed thinking jav should be good in love making.
first 15 minute was ok, she react normally.
coming to 30 minutes, i sense she not ok so i stopped to have a break.
she then said she in pain and no more sex.
i was quite puzzled so i ask her since she was a jav , she should able to handle sex well.
she said mine was big, and jav movie the sex making is not long, also frequent with cut and pause for the making.
She really want to stop, cannot handle me any more, so she make a call to get her person to agree, and get back to me saying her boss said ok if she doesn't want to do anymore.
i don't want to force her, but this is not the deal i paid for.
she didn't want to go on and was not i voluntary wanted to go.
So i dressed up and went down stair and met with the person.
He asked anything alright and i said that wasn't what i paid for.
he said he will give me 1/2 price for another girl, but i was rushing for flight home so i decline.
i told him i be coming back next trip , hope he can keep the promise of the 1/2 price if he can remember.
I really thought JAV can do better in sex, but seem like she can't even handle sex for 30min, because i told the manager i had no problem with rei,reo and yuuko and they never complain whether too big or too long.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
anywhere seem like she no more in ailedore.
i went back to ailemore, the person handle me no more in ailedore, and the person in charge don't want to honor it, just saying he had left.
going back halfway, i met the person again, now he is in 女帝 jyotei, he recognize me and wanted to offer me a good price.
i checked before, it was a going to be reopen shop(01mar) with only 1-2 girls at that time, so i rejected.
but i be going there in may, to look for him again.

You are a fucking machine. Literally. Well done and thanks for all the diligent reporting.

Reactions: Majora
You should have asked half your money back instead.
don't think it work this way
they can ask you for discount back(if they found out you not entitled for discount and ask to top up after service) but not the other way(they don't give you back money).
they can ignore you if they don't like your biz.
i would rather have a good relation with them if i going back to them again.
Moreover, he was the one who continue to offer me 60k(minus 10k tax, same price as Japanese client) for last 3 visits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Not Even Dave
Sex appeal - 8 (give a 8 for being jav and look the same while others don't)
Attitude- 2 ( not profession i find, at first she didn't want further sex ask blow ok no, i said prefer sex rather to blow,but when we decide to stop sex at her request, she didn't want blow but want to use hand...)
performance - 2 ( not able to perform)
satisfaction/value for money -2 (though we have 30min sex and a quick mat play, it still 1hour short, and lot of reluctant during sex ).
overall - 14 /40

just like any sport judges give to a fall flat performance. Rei, reo and yuuko is good though.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
ailedore- mio

Date of Encounter:
oct17

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120m 60k

Type/Location:
yoshiware

Language Notes:
limited english

Details of the Encounter:
she was/is jav, recently she had seem to have gone back and some new uncensored movie -mio futaba
i am trying to have as many as jav i can have, so far i still missing 蒼月優 tokyo rose in my wish list.

went on my last day of my trip, around 11am , for 12noon girl.
show me a list of card, i asked rei as i know she on duty today, but they said she not available. he pushed for mio, 60k and agreed.

she look as real to me as an jav.
she said mine was big while blowing during washing.
she ask bed or mat play, i said bed thinking jav should be good in love making.
first 15 minute was ok, she react normally.
coming to 30 minutes, i sense she not ok so i stopped to have a break.
she then said she in pain and no more sex.
i was quite puzzled so i ask her since she was a jav , she should able to handle sex well.
she said mine was big, and jav movie the sex making is not long, also frequent with cut and pause for the making.
She really want to stop, cannot handle me any more, so she make a call to get her person to agree, and get back to me saying her boss said ok if she doesn't want to do anymore.
i don't want to force her, but this is not the deal i paid for.
she didn't want to go on and was not i voluntary wanted to go.
So i dressed up and went down stair and met with the person.
He asked anything alright and i said that wasn't what i paid for.
he said he will give me 1/2 price for another girl, but i was rushing for flight home so i decline.
i told him i be coming back next trip , hope he can keep the promise of the 1/2 price if he can remember.
I really thought JAV can do better in sex, but seem like she can't even handle sex for 30min, because i told the manager i had no problem with rei,reo and yuuko and they never complain whether too big or too long.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
anywhere seem like she no more in ailedore.
i went back to ailemore, the person handle me no more in ailedore, and the person in charge don't want to honor it, just saying he had left.
going back halfway, i met the person again, now he is in 女帝 jyotei, he recognize me and wanted to offer me a good price.
i checked before, it was a going to be reopen shop(01mar) with only 1-2 girls at that time, so i rejected.
but i be going there in may, to look for him again.

Sorry to hear this!

Somehow I feel that the non-AV girls perform a lot better in terms of service (and looks too!). Just my opinion though!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Does ailedore accept foreigners ( Asians ) with no Japanese fluency ?

Does ailedore accept foreigners ( Asians ) with no Japanese fluency ?

if you intend to go ailedore, i recommend you rei and reo, since your first time and the girl first time, you can easily get 70k(they are preium girl btw).
btw, the price 60k above is negotiated price, don't take for granted, because the tout know me.
in fact , the whole street of touts know me, because i everyday do a slow motion walk along yoshiwara.

Ah Toh , those girls speak English ??

hardly you can find girls speak english, they can understand basic english, you have to speak a bit slower.
Most of times they communicate with hp translate.
Talking is not much, for ice breaking and during short break.
well, i don't speak Japanese at all, but i already make about 70 visits.

hardly you can find girls speak english, they can understand basic english, you have to speak a bit slower.
Most of times they communicate with hp translate.
Talking is not much, for ice breaking and during short break.
well, i don't speak Japanese at all, but i already make about 70 visits.

Wow ok so I’ll follow your recommendation!

Any other super good soaps to intro ??

i don't know you, i don't know what you want.
you can read all my posts, hope it can help you.

@ah toh I dont know but I keep finding this pattern of models denying full service to foreign clients, like I read other review of a different girl but he had the same experience like the girl just said i won't do that particular service (AF) despite knowing that she accepted that service in her menu and boy separately paid a good extra amount for AF and the reason was exact same as you mentioned.
So i don't know may be these girls be getting a bit clever !

Well if you truly want the experience, first you gotta buy a Shinkansen ticket. Then you gotta order two double cheeseburgers and fries at McDonald’s. Then you take a picture of all of these items and the receipts, and post them in a review where the provider fell in love with you from the moment you dropped your pants.

This is the way.

• Haha
Reactions: Cinnabums and Sudsy
Aiya, if you really wan' to feel the vibe, first chop, you gotta buy a Shinkansen ticket lah. Then must order two double cheeseburgers and fries at McDonald's lah. After that, snap a picture of all these things and the receipts, den post them in a review where the girl sia fall in love with you from the moment you drop your pants lah.
Fixed that for you. Still missing a brag about stamina and marathon running though.

@ah toh I dont know but I keep finding this pattern of models denying full service to foreign clients, like I read other review of a different girl but he had the same experience like the girl just said i won't do that particular service (AF) despite knowing that she accepted that service in her menu and boy separately paid a good extra amount for AF and the reason was exact same as you mentioned.
So i don't know may be these girls be getting a bit clever !
Almost 6 years later.......