revisit the tout - http://ailedore.jp/pc/profile.php?id=reo

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min-60k

Type/Location:
yoshiware

Language Notes:
simple englsih

Details of the Encounter:
went back on my 4th of my 6 visit of the same shop in my 10 days stay there.
gave me a couple of cards, she was one of them of my list, but undecided whether nagisa or her both in my list, finally choose her, but will come back for nagisa another visit(my next trip sooooon)
she is very young,look like 20-23,slim, breast not big, but nipples very protruding you feel like chewing.
i have assess myself that week confidently that i normally will tell the girl to skip mat play and bed sex from start to end for the whole 120 minute session.
But i was just back straight from another shop after a 120min session.
So i afraid mine will get soft after less than 30 minute if i go straight for sex, which happen just yesterday(yuuko) after 6 continuous 2*120min without any problem, non stop and no breaking(no pop).
So i told her to start mat play first, and she cg on mat play i start to get hard and harder.
she then wash me up and go to bed.
she was very excited as my momentum getting faster and faster and no stopping, this was double confirm later by how she reacted later on.
we have about 40minute before i feel tired on my dick, and stop for a drink.
we have a short chat, she is a very cheerful girl, maybe to me.
i estimate we left 20-30minute include wash up time, i tot she will chat on till washing up time.
then she have a hinting look, then ask me to go again.
i told her a bit soft, she quickly start to blow.
i can say out of 40 of my visit, she got the best blow, she know how to do it and it is like 30sec mine stand up again.
then she stand(not bending) and hold on to the wall next to the wall closet, then i start to bang her from behind.
after that i go on missionary and go on for 15min, i know she wanted more and enjoy orgasms as it come, but i know the time is no enough to give her more orgasm(well i should have skip the mat play time).
so when i stop myself rather to her reminding me, she look at me and asked me ' you break(pop)', thinking i had broken, but since girl always like to see guy breaking, i said i am ok(not to explain is the time too short).
then immediate come the wake up phone call.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
i promise myself i will go again for her as i wanted to have a longer sex hour with her, for 120min, i hope to have 75min-90min on sex only, just can't get enough.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
ailedore

Date of Encounter:
oct17

Contact Method:
revisit the tout - http://ailedore.jp/pc/profile.php?id=reo

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min-60k

Type/Location:
yoshiware

Language Notes:
simple englsih

Details of the Encounter:
went back on my 4th of my 6 visit of the same shop in my 10 days stay there.
gave me a couple of cards, she was one of them of my list, but undecided whether nagisa or her both in my list, finally choose her, but will come back for nagisa another visit(my next trip sooooon)
she is very young,look like 20-23,slim, breast not big, but nipples very protruding you feel like chewing.
i have assess myself that week confidently that i normally will tell the girl to skip mat play and bed sex from start to end for the whole 120 minute session.
But i was just back straight from another shop after a 120min session.
So i afraid mine will get soft after less than 30 minute if i go straight for sex, which happen just yesterday(yuuko) after 6 continuous 2*120min without any problem, non stop and no breaking(no pop).
So i told her to start mat play first, and she cg on mat play i start to get hard and harder.
she then wash me up and go to bed.
she was very excited as my momentum getting faster and faster and no stopping, this was double confirm later by how she reacted later on.
we have about 40minute before i feel tired on my dick, and stop for a drink.
we have a short chat, she is a very cheerful girl, maybe to me.
i estimate we left 20-30minute include wash up time, i tot she will chat on till washing up time.
then she have a hinting look, then ask me to go again.
i told her a bit soft, she quickly start to blow.
i can say out of 40 of my visit, she got the best blow, she know how to do it and it is like 30sec mine stand up again.
then she stand(not bending) and hold on to the wall next to the wall closet, then i start to bang her from behind.
after that i go on missionary and go on for 15min, i know she wanted more and enjoy orgasms as it come, but i know the time is no enough to give her more orgasm(well i should have skip the mat play time).
so when i stop myself rather to her reminding me, she look at me and asked me ' you break(pop)', thinking i had broken, but since girl always like to see guy breaking, i said i am ok(not to explain is the time too short).
then immediate come the wake up phone call.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
i promise myself i will go again for her as i wanted to have a longer sex hour with her, for 120min, i hope to have 75min-90min on sex only, just can't get enough.

Unbelievable!!! Absolutely, unbelievable!!!

220px-Mr._Unbelievable_Movie_Poster.jpg

It's not that I doubt you, you seem very sincere. It's just, after reading this post, I just shook my head and thought, unbelievable!!!

So, Id like to nominate you, with all due respect, for TAG's January,

Mr. Unbelievable trophy.

Unbelievable!!! Absolutely, unbelievable!!!

220px-Mr._Unbelievable_Movie_Poster.jpg

It's not that I doubt you, you seem very sincere. It's just, after reading this post, I just shook my head and thought, unbelievable!!!

So, Id like to nominate you, with all due respect, for TAG's January,

Mr. Unbelievable trophy.

you can norminate me for next year also.
last year was just a warm up, this year will break my record.
going for 10days 2 months time, planning to hit 20visit for that trip.
more review coming, please continue to read on, thank you for your support.

insert her name card as well.
this name card i treasure it most, as when i asked frm her, she actually crawl under the wall closet below to reach for her stuff(like hand bag).
she raise her behind up, i actually feel like lower my head and look cause she wasn't wearing her underwear yet as we have just finish and waiting for phone call.
it took like a minute to find the card, really if she not interested she would just said no.
it really turn me on over the scene, that why i promise myself to come back for her again.

Attachments

• IMG_20180115_122256.jpg
    IMG_20180115_122256.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 370
insert her name card as well.
this name card i treasure it most, as when i asked frm her, she actually crawl under the wall closet below to reach for her stuff(like hand bag).
she raise her behind up, i actually feel like lower my head and look cause she wasn't wearing her underwear yet as we have just finish and waiting for phone call.
it took like a minute to find the card, really if she not interested she would just said no.
it really turn me on over the scene, that why i promise myself to come back for her again.

Now if only our favorite spinner of tales on TAG could produce as good of proof as you!

Never doubted you, but, as far as I'm concerned,

and even more so,

You are still Mr. Unbelievable!!!

wow man! just wow!

just one question, your wrote "120min-60k", but on the website its 120min for 30k.
is that the gaijin price or are there some other nomination / hidden prices?

Now if only our favorite spinner of tales on TAG could produce as good of proof as you!

Never doubted you, but, as far as I'm concerned,

and even more so,

You are still Mr. Unbelievable!!!

haha, cool man, i did not mention your doubt and never doubt you oso.
it is just natural that some ppl cnt do it, they will think others will not, just like doubt some one big dick when his is small, just sour grapes.
same thing for my long hours sex (as my images).

why would i spend the extra moneys for long hours if i cannot do it.
i found some who can handle me well, i also found some cannot handle me.
it is not easy to find a good sex partners,
that why i still can't decide(toki, read my review on toki) on my coming trips next month.

you can nominate me next year, as i will be coiming late feb, if not early march(not yet book ticket yet but i don't think will be a issue).

Attachments

• IMG-20180115-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20180115-WA0000.jpeg
    988.3 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_20180115_151807.jpg
    IMG_20180115_151807.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 264
wow man! just wow!

just one question, your wrote "120min-60k", but on the website its 120min for 30k.
is that the gaijin price or are there some other nomination / hidden prices?
basic fee 30k is high end shop.
high end girl usually get 25k per hour, so 2*25=50k.
and they charge foreign 10k, that will go to standard price of 90k.

Sex appeal - 8 (she look cheerful, face look young and vibrant, body bit flat but nice nipple)
Attitude- 8.5
performance - 8.5
satisfaction/value for money -9 (for 60k first time, 2nd visit if 70k i will still find ok).
overall - 34 /40

ah toh,

what are you eating to get so much energy?
any sex tips?

ah toh,

what are you eating to get so much energy?
any sex tips?

i try not to have a heavy meal before sex, in case i gave a bad breath or get too lazy.
i have a trick, work for me but i don't know it work for others.

i always try to remain cool, regulate breathing from getting over excited.
when coming to ejaculation i try to loosen my leg such that blood to flow back to my feet.
this help me from ejaculation, but problem is, after 2 hours, my dick get fatigue but no blood to sustain to stay on, it will get soft.
i have not learnt how to transfer my blood flow back to my dick, haha.
but the last visit with nana from moulin, which was my 2nd session in a day, with the same technique i still can able to go on after 4 hours.
well, my physical training helps.
heart pumps breathing, blood flow.
mental have a big part to play, whether you want to stay on the game.
Just like running, what keep you stay on running is your mental mind.

Reactions: george0
Thanks for the tips man! spoken like a true athlete haha

it is the same concept when you taking an injestion, doctor ask you to relax, not too tense else your muscle will get stiff.
by relax your leg muscle, dick muscle will not get too tense.

i try this but few occasions during my continue 2 sessions in a roll, my dick got soft during the 3rd hours.
somehow in ailedore, rei and yuuko got me up during mat play after 1st hour sex.
it got soft without ejaculation, blood actually flow back to my feet.
but with a professional or nice mat play, the girl will massage your feet, and like tracking your blood vein, slowly pushing the blood upwards to your upper body, with hand and body.
you can feel the blood gushing back and your dick will feel the warm blood flowing back again,if the girl know how to do.
when rei mat play and CG on me, she knew i am coming back, then she gave me a sly smile (like laughing) and said time up, when i was really standing up strong.
As yuuko, she mat play and CG very high as i regain my dick strength especially from her left right sideward blow jobs.
i told her it was about time, she turn and look at the alarm(actually i turn the alarm clock to face the matplay before start)clock and said 'still got 10minute'
i feel like telling her 'still got 1 hour' if i want to control since i really back to my form.
so i ask her to stop as i won't get enough for 10minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: george0
wow, i just need a good looking face to blood flow to my dick

i agree,
i normally wear tight jeans to soapland, so it won't stand up hard only after i strip naked, for a while.
usually it will stand up before she wash me, a lot actually quite surprise as it really stand up hard and exclaimed it is big.
If the girls i really interested in, it will normally start to get stiff before i walk to the stool for washing.
Since i let my leg warm down to relax my dick for trying not to cumming so soon, it will need a simulation sometimes after couple of hours.
First simulation is by my own(mental), second will not be easy especially after you taught to cool yourself.
there are times that i feel my body almost warm(blood circulate around) all the times throughout the session yet still able to control, i am still trying to master it.
cannot be too cool during sex, need to maintain the passion.

Last edited:
i agree,
i normally wear tight jeans to soapland, so it won't stand up hard only after i strip naked, for a while.
usually it will stand up before she wash me, a lot actually quite surprise as it really stand up hard and exclaimed it is big.
If the girls i really interested in, it will normally start to get stiff before i walk to the stool for washing.
Since i let my leg warm down to relax my dick for trying not to cumming so soon, it will need a simulation sometimes after couple of hours.
First simulation is by my own(mental), second will not be easy especially after you taught to cool yourself.
there are times that i feel my body almost warm(blood circulate around) all the times throughout the session yet still able to control, i am still trying to master it.
cannot be too cool during sex, need to maintain the passion.

wow you put so much thought into this, maybe you should write a book or something haha

you could wear briefs instead of tight jeans haha