Guest viewing is limited

Ailedore Review-nanako

Odada

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

This was my second time visiting Yoshiwara. First was King's Club as many suggested in here, it was ok but... (I'll make another post after this for details). Anyway, today I arrived at Yoshiwara without booking and walk around. I found out that higher price shops are Japanese Only (Aira, Submarine, Academy, and few more), even my asian face didn't help.

So I chose this shop as it looked cleaner from outside. The front desk spoke good enough English and we negotiated the price. I said 50k for 2 hours, he raised it to 60k and we agreed at 55k (might be for first time or quiet day. Nanako said 2hrs usually 80k). He showed me 3 girls available at the time and said one of them can speak good English, so no brainer!

Date/Time: Wednesday/2-4pm
Provider: Nanako http://www.ailedore.jp/pc/profile.php?id=nanako
Contact Info: http://www.ailedore.jp/pc/index.php
Type/Location: Soapland/Yoshiwara
Language Specifics: Minimal/No Japanese
Session Length/Fee: 120 mins/ 55k
Physical Description: 8/10
Details:

She is early 30's/late 20's, darker skin, not skinny but not fat either, no bush and amazing boobs! She lived in London for 2 years and agreed I can write a review of her (otherwise I won't ;p).

We started with DFK, BBBJ, then FS. I was worried my little brother wouldn't perform again but man was I wrong! We proceed to shower wash, bathtub, then matplay. Her mat technique were out of the world, so great it revived my little brother from the land of the dead! My previous experience at King's Club were nothing compared to hers. We tried FS again on the mat, I can only come on top so I tried but it was very slippery. I ended up fingering and cunnilingus. (Btw, out of curiosity, I asked her if the lubricant was okay to eat since she must have eaten lots of it and surprisingly she never had any stomach or skin problem). We continued to the bed, she gave me another BBBJ to woke my little brother up and another FS just in time before my session ended.

Final Words:
Definitely recommended, much technique, such boobs, wow! My only minor complain was her fake and loud moaning, would have prefer silent but probably local costumer loved it. The shop also have 2 more English speaking girls, one is Hawaiian born, and another has gaijin bf. Pick up and drop off taxi also available.

Hope this help! Gonna make King's Club review now....

p.s: Also had interesting experience with Kabukicho Yakuza yesterday (my foolishness, no money taken but a couple of punches). I will make a post if people are interested

The goo they use might be seaweed-based.

But it is a bugger to wash off in the shower. Run a bath and jump in - it dissolves nicely.