walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min regular customer price

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
chicken and duck talking

Details of the Encounter:
Actually i did 12 visits in 11 day, and this the one i have 2 shops in a day.

First shop i went to LM look for jav rena, i was having high expectation, to my surprise, 15 minutes she said itai, i totally lose my interest in her. She totally cannot fuck, basically just acting in JAV.

So i went to Ailedore, normally i have a backup plan A-Z, with at least 7-8 shops and 20+ girls as my next target.
They propose this girl to me, saying she is new girl, very good...
Well, i have already check her out before , and was in my list, as i plan to ask him for a 'goodwill' price for new girl, which should be entitile in the promotion scheme they having, and he gave to me as his regular.

Actually she look familiar to me, she look like from shop moulin or tokyo rose before, but i want to have a 'new girl' price since she is new in this shop.
She look very, very close to what her photo in the web, very typical japanese girl look.
A typical pretty japanese girl, just like any pretty japanese girl you see on the street, fashionably makeup young girl.

I went for my first warm up first, to test her strength, for about 20min.
She said no problem, her facial expression convince me.
I went 2nd round , after a quick slip of water like a break of 2 minutes, and bit longer like 20-30minutes.
Then i take a slightly longer break like 5 minute , finish my drink and to shake my cock to upright position.
while this time , chat with her.
Amazing...
I speak to her in english, and she speak in quick ,fast japanese to me.
Basically i don't understand her and she doesn't understand me, haha.
Because after each speech, we looked at each other, completely blurred.
Nevermind, i actually very happy.
If she speak to me in chinese, i will faint.
some how manage to confirm with her that she was from other shop before, she said she from hisyo, which i can't recall seeing her in the web site.
she said she is 27, but she ready look 20 to me.

And after 3rd round, she still claimed she still can go on for more, though she doesn't look eager for more like mitsuki, fumika, sora in hisyo
mitsuki is like -show me what you have, very challanging.
fumika is like - if you can, i can, let play on.
sora is like- actaully i i don;t have to confirm with her because i knew she can.

So i ask saki for a quick mate play to finish off.
She wanted to use hand to jerk me off, because she knew if sex, i will hold on myself.
I told her no, because i want to reserve energy for tomorrow- that is Sora.(already reserved)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
A very good looking japanese young girl, i go for her because i knew i can have a bargain new girl price for a girl i would have pay higher when she was in previous shop.
If you want a cheaper price, new girl in the shop is the one you can try for some shops but not all, cause some shops do for new girl, just a matter they willing to give to foreigners or not.

Does she look like 鷹宮ゆい?
But she does look like the girl in the website.

Wow, you say she really looks like that? It's hard to tell how photoshopped girls are. If you hadn't said that, I would have thought those were pretty heavily photoshopped pics.

the different i would said is more like a 2D and 3D.
she look bit glumly, 鷹宮ゆい look more cheerful.
i think because we can really start any conversation at all.
still i feel that she wanted to talk, from her eyes.
so in the end, we only make love less talking, haha.

Just to confirm, you were fucking this girl for a total of 40+ minutes and didn't blow your load!?

Just to confirm, you were fucking this girl for a total of 40+ minutes and didn't blow your load!?

i normally able to have sex over 60min by trying to withhold my load, in fact for you was over 60min as i total went for 3 rounds.
Last time my practise was to go continuously non-stop and ever reach about 75-80min, but found the girls hardly can take it.
so i now doing by intervals of 15-30mins, like hisyo i went for 4 rounds of 15-20min.
Also i been doing it even 2 shops in a day, if cock stamina good 4-6 hours still ok.

it is some form of practise, call mutli-orgasm, some people like it, some don't.
to some, sex is for fun, it give you the sensational thrill , and joy to your partner, and, orgasm is not necessary ejaculation, a lot of people have this misconception., and ejaculate if you need it to make babies, and if you using condom then there is no point.
you ejucuate because you come to a point that you can't hold anymore and need to release it.
it is the sensation when you almost reach the climax, just that you can't hold it.

Once you release it, you need to recover and let the load build up again, and it take some times, and subsequent ones will take even longer.
you need the load to keep your dick up, like a hose fill with water or air (pressurize), so it is a problem of maintaining for long.
multiorgasm is just an idea to keep you dick standing for long, there are many, many and different way of practise.
but where is the orgasm? there is still orgasm coming, it is like a return valve where some of your load will ultimately release and went back internally where people call injaculate.
so utimately you will feel getting softer, you will just need to shake it up to make it a quick return and will stand up again.
All this need practises and discipline of mind.
And mutiorgasm can let you have longer hours of sex, 4-6 hours is common to me.

Reactions: Spankmuffin
Goggle search, some mention sex and make love is different.
Sex is one way, selfish, self satisfaction.
Make love is achieve when both party enjoy, satisfy or climax,orgasm.
To achieve that, need to prolong and control ejaculation to prevent premature end of love making.

'Multi orgasm man' mention about this, nothing to do with religion.
It teaches the ways and methods to prolong it.
I don't really strictly follow the steps of practises many people did in the web, in many ways.
in general, some effective ways are breathing control, self control(mind), and relax of muscles.
when your muscles tense up, it increase the pressure on your dick, so you need to loosen it so that it less tends to burst out.
it should be in continous process, whenever it build up pressure, release a bit.
This may cause your load to flow backwards, and it will get soft later, so after 30minutes, give a hard hand shake, it should flow back to your dick again, hopefully, haha.

If you going there for sex only, then don't need so much effort from you.
Then if your objective is to make love, a little care for your partner will make her satisfy, this is best reward to you as well, you call yourself a man.

When i say a man, you able to satisfy by dick and not by hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spankmuffin
Goggle search, some mention sex and make love is different.
Sex is one way, selfish, self satisfaction.
Make love is achieve when both party enjoy, satisfy or climax,orgasm.
To achieve that, need to prolong and control ejaculation to prevent premature end of love making.

'Multi orgasm man' mention about this, nothing to do with religion.
It teaches the ways and methods to prolong it.
I don't really strictly follow the steps of practises many people did in the web, in many ways.
in general, some effective ways are breathing control, self control(mind), and relax of muscles.
when your muscles tense up, it increase the pressure on your dick, so you need to loosen it so that it less tends to burst out.
it should be in continous process, whenever it build up pressure, release a bit.
This may cause your load to flow backwards, and it will get soft later, so after 30minutes, give a hard hand shake, it should flow back to your dick again, hopefully, haha.

If you going there for sex only, then don't need so much effort from you.
Then if your objective is to make love, a little care for your partner will make her satisfy, this is best reward to you as well, you call yourself a man.

When i say a man, you able to satisfy by dick and not by hand.

Thanks! I got some studying to do now. This sexual art of multi orgasm sounds fascinating. Thank you , Sensei. After my studying this art and doing some self-practice (hand and lube) I'll need to find a willing sparring partner...too bad my wife doesn't enjoy me hanging her for more than 5-10 minutes... :-(

Thanks! I got some studying to do now. This sexual art of multi orgasm sounds fascinating. Thank you , Sensei. After my studying this art and doing some self-practice (hand and lube) I'll need to find a willing sparring partner...too bad my wife doesn't enjoy me hanging her for more than 5-10 minutes... :-(

I am not a cult and teach people wrong or bad things, in fact, i always suggest the positive ways of doing things.
I encourage people to train themselves physically and mentally, and to depend on themselves rather then on other, like drugs/medicine.
I run regularly a month before i went japan, about 450km in total mileage.
Running long distance/hour help to attain good breathing control, blood circulation, and also mind control(perseverance and will power).

Normally my objective is to KO the service girls, haha, if she is not raising surrender flag then at least will get the most satisfaction, worst is she is cold towards sex, her attitude towards love making, then i can't really help.
i have met service girls with fear in her eyes after long sex, with total satisfaction, can't get up bed and girls that doesn't seem to like sex.(well won't go back to them again, i still prefer girls that love sex, )

Some claim they feel proud by satisfy girls with hand, but i see that girls can do themselve also, or even turn to lesbian ,hope this is not really the causes man can't satisfy her.
Toy can be passive or active(battery not included), still it is not as 'live or life' as a dick .
She can feel it, warm and passionate where toy are cold and lifeless.
Use dick to conquer woman, then call ourself a man.( a dick make the different between man and woman, well not talking about in between like trans) .

Looking for sparring partner? Saw 141 bangkok site ,guys call her 戰神(hope is not overrate), heard she crave for more sex(you don't ask, she ask, haha) in a night outcall.
i looking forward to meet her soon.