Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
ailedore -sayaka

Date of Encounter:
end may 2018

Contact Method:
walk in, http://www.ailedore.jp/pc/profile.php?id=sayaka

Appointment Length & Costs:
120m (standard discount + tax bargain off )

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
simple english

Details of the Encounter:
her visit or ailedore was not in my plan that day.

i actually planned, first with sora hisyo and then mizuki tiara.
why not mizuki first, i want to save up all my energy for sora cause i really want to bang her hard and she simply can take it all, and mizuki is a hard nut to crack, i see if i still have strength for her after sora.

i booked sora on the day, came in early as i have no place to go.
paid and seat inside.
somehow she suddenly cancel her schedule today, so i get my money back and went for mizuki.
i thought since sora not in my schedule today, i will bang mizuki.
very hard and sex for 90+min, till last minute i almost start to feel my buddy losing steam(lesser feeling like softening, when it is hard i bang very hard).
so i stop and end the session as the time is also running up.

i went to ailedore as i still have energy need to disperse.
he gave me 7 cards, the top ranking on schedule was not there.
i did not focus on the look as pics are photoshop(certain degree), i look more on body specs.
i took her.

First look was so so, after a while i find her still a pretty young girl.
she got a butterfly tatoo at the back, bottom of her neck.
her matplay was very brieft, i actually don't know what is she doing, after 5min she already doing cow girl (is like matplay is about cowgirl to her)
After some times her cowgirl still can't jerk me off, i told her to go on bed.
she wash my feet, and we go direct to bed with body still wet and soapy.

we have 1/2 hour, she seem to like it very much, and i know she can fuck well.
stop for a drink, have a little chat.
she is very relax, not tense at all while we talk.
i ask her how long she been working here, she start to count fingers, i thought must how many years + months.
then she said no, she is counting days, it was only 2 weeks(or she only work few days) she work here.and she is young.
and when i joke, she laugh so loud, is like the loudness of making love sometimes you heard next door, wow, is like she is in her own house, i worry next door complain, haha.
2nd session, 30 minute, then hen cowgirl she feel it getting softer and softer(i did not ejaculate) then i realise i have used up lot of strength on mizuki.
we later stop, dip inside the tub and sit on the bed after wash up, to finish the drink and relax there for few minutes.
i ask her to call 10min earlier, so that she can have a break before her next and i can go back early cause basically i am satisfy.

Sex appeal - 7.5
Attitude- 7.5
performance - 8
satisfaction/value for money -8.
overall - 31 /40

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
i like to try out other girls as well, sometime they might just give me a surprise, and sometimes they just give me a big disappointment with sex.
if i want a good sex, i will look for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kw711