Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ai's relaxation massage- couple's massage

Date of Encounter:
September 2018

Contact Method:
@bichan2 arranged it for us

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours for 26,000 ¥ (15,000 for 2hour lymph massage; 11,000 for 2 hr oil massage (wife)

Type/Location:
Shimbashi

Language Notes:
Google translate

Details of the Encounter:
This review was for my part of the couple's massage that my wife (Troilist) and I received from Ai and her sister. Troilist has made a separate review.

Thanks again to @bichan2 for arranging this for us. He is a true gentleman who went above and beyond to help us out.

We were warmly greeted by Ai and her sister and were offered tea. We communicated using google translate. I chose the 120 minute lymph massage (15,000 ¥) and my wife got the 120 minute oil massage (11,000 ¥). We paid and went to the massage area. We were in one room separated by a curtain.

I started off in a face down position. Ai's hands were pure magic! She hit the exact muscles in the back that were tight and knotted. I could hardly keep track of what I was feeling. She was using her elbows, fingers, hands, knees, and feet in perfect harmony. Whatever she was using seemed to be the appropriate tool for the job with the perfect pressure. I then flipped over to my back. During the whole massage, I got the sense that Ai was very knowledgeable and skilled. I'm no expert, but it appeared that she was really draining the lymphatics of my body. She would start with my right foot and basically milk up the lymphatic chain up to the groin area. She then went to my right hand and loosen and drain the lymphatics of my right arm and body down to my lower abdomen and groin. She repeated the process on the left side. By this time, I was in a completely relaxed and blissed out state, and she looked at me and motioned asking if I wanted a happy ending. I said yes and she worked her additional magic. I don't really know what she did, and I didn't know my body would respond to such things, including playing with my nipple, as I'm not really into my nipples being played with. After the HE, she ended with a nice scalp massage.

The bottom line is that Ai is just a master at what she does. I am so thankful to have been able to experience Ai's massage. It is incredible to think of how amazing she can make another human being feel. She is worth way more than she charges. My wife and I actually tried to give them a 10,000 ¥ tip to show our appreciation and she very politely declined.

As also mentioned in Troilist's review, please be discreet and do not mention us to her. Thank you.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The massage alone is second to none.

I’m so happy your massage was above your expectations. This why I continue to see her on a monthly basis. If you’re ever back in Tokyo let me know and I’ll try and arrange another session with Ai. Happy travels! :)

Ahh this makes me want to go back! If only it wasn’t on the other side of town..

I’m so happy your massage was above your expectations. This why I continue to see her on a monthly basis. If you’re ever back in Tokyo let me know and I’ll try and arrange another session with Ai. Happy travels! :)
Do you know if the lymph draining massage without Happy Ending is available for women as well or is it better to just not as for that course?
Had the dry massage last time because I don’t like oil getting stuck in my hair, but the description of this one sounds amazing also without the HE part.

Reactions: Mr 3 and Troilist
Ahh this makes me want to go back! If only it wasn’t on the other side of town..

Do you know if the lymph draining massage without Happy Ending is available for women as well or is it better to just not as for that course?
Had the dry massage last time because I don’t like oil getting stuck in my hair, but the description of this one sounds amazing also without the HE part.

I’m sure the Chinese oil massage that she gives would be good. Or even the lymph massage with oil without the HE would be OK for the females. I could ask if you want to but please PM me.

While I'm unsure/disbelieving in any actual effect of lymphatic massage besides the happy ending part, was a good review. Question for @Mr 3 did you and @Troilist consider the possibility of having this couples massage w/o a separation curtain?

Reactions: Mr 3
While I'm unsure/disbelieving in any actual effect of lymphatic massage besides the happy ending part, was a good review. Question for @Mr 3 did you and @Troilist consider the possibility of having this couples massage w/o a separation curtain?

This post reminds of a thought that went through my mind as I was getting the massage. In that moment, I wasn't even sure if Ai was going to provide the HE at the end because of the circumstance of having my wife there. As an aside, I too am unsure of how valid and useful the whole lymph drainage process is, but what I can comment on is that Ai performed these steps with absolute commitment. There was no point where I felt she was just "going through the motions." Anyway, as I lay there blissfully enjoying my massage, I couldn't help but become philosophical. I remembered a talk Alan Watts gave about life not being a journey. His analogy was that life was like music. The point of the whole piece is not the the finale, or the happy ending. The whole thing is to be experienced and appreciated. As this went through my head, I thought, "Wow! This massage is so Amazing. I could have easily been so focused on the happy ending. Is it going to happen? Is it not? Will it be good? What will her technique be? All of this gets in the space. It prevents me from being present to actually enjoy the best massage I have ever gotten."

As far as not having the separation curtain, my wife was actually hoping to be able to see Ai's technique, but we sensed that Ai was probably not the most comfortable initially about the whole situation. I think she may have felt some guilt that she is providing a service for me while my wife is close by. She didn't know that nature of our relationship and she didn't want to add any friction for us. Ai is so sweet and caring.

For those of you that want to jump in on the sex/ philosophy topic, come on in. Here was the Alan Watts talk I was referring to. Check it out! This talk is probably 50 years old but it is still very applicable to today.

The point of the whole piece is not the the finale, or the happy ending.

Indeededly so. But yes, lets not get philosophical in this thread more than to say that when the muscle massage transitions seamlessly into the part which results in ejaculation the phrase "happy ending" just doesnt really apply at all does it.

I'm curious, the only way to schedule a visit is by phone? I tried to find a form or something in their website, but no success...

I'm curious, the only way to schedule a visit is by phone? I tried to find a form or something in their website, but no success...

If you are looking for a massage just for yourself then you can just do a walk-in. If you want to set up something more complicated like the above mentioned couple's massage then you can talk to any one of her fan boys here in TAG and we can make the reservation for you.