Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
That's the second time I go there. And as you may have seen in other report the only bad point is that the mood is sometimes broken when she needs to welcome customers coming at the door.

Also there is only a small curtain between you and a guy who lives at the other side of the curtain, and customers which are at the other side of the curtain. I did not care too much though.

Now the great points: That's the second time I've been and she just convinced me that HJ are way underrated.

One thing to note, she knows I came from @bichan2 before so she knows I'm expecting a HJ. You should contact bichan2 (so he get "fidelity points") or ask her explicitely you'd like HJ.

I took 2H lymphatic massage as she did not had change money.
Her massage is top notch this is amazing. She exactly know where I had pain, and always concentrate on the right spot. She is not an amateur at massage, you'll hear about new bones cracking, and step out after 2H light as a feather. She is a very nice person if you can speak basic japanese, she will make you at ease.

Now for her HJ I can say she is better than my own hand. It's a praise to not take lightly from the mouth of a guy who was virgin for such a long time. Even better than my hand, she beats most of the BJ I received with only her hand.

Once she broke all of your bone and you feel really relax, she continues the massage with some subtile touch just to make you hard, but not enough to not spoil the moment. I could carress her soft legs when I was on face toward the floor while she continued the massage alternating lymphatic one with sensual touching.

Then she asked me to turn. Again, same thing: she alternates sensual touching and lymphatic massage. Sometimes she switched attention on my dick, but not too much so I could not possibly come too early, just enough to make it super sensitive that I was convulting with pleasure by her touch. Meanwhile, my hand could gently touch her and explore a bit inside her panties. The position is not really adapted (and she might do it on purpose), so I mainly stay on the outside with occasional slip when she touched my sensitive part.

At one point she asked me if I wanted to come, and accelerated the movement. This did not last long. We got still 30min, she tried to make it comes back again, but to no success. But that's ok I was satisfied for the day!

If a goddess exist for each sense of humans, she is the goddess of touch.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Top notch massage, extra sensual HJ better than a BJ, and a really nice person. The only downside being the guy living on the other side of the curtain, and occasional customer ringing at the door and breaking the erotic mood. (They wait just behind the curtain as well)

She is aged but I don't care with such magic touch, no need for youngness.

My second best experience in Tokyo mongering. (After AM's Kaori)

Last edited:
Thanks for the review!

mirrors my own review.. I wish I could have some privacy with her :(

Does she also do women (not the happy ending part) because i would like to feel light as a feather after a nice massage.

There are a lot of places around where i live and i go every once in a while, but Ai sounds pretty special.

Reactions: Sudsy and MossBoss
Does she also do women (not the happy ending part) because i would like to feel light as a feather after a nice massage.

There are a lot of places around where i live and i go every once in a while, but Ai sounds pretty special.

I am sure she'll give you 'extra service' if you ask her nicely.

Why without the happy ending? Come to think of it, where can a woman get a happy ending by a woman in Tokyo? We are spoiled by couple massages in Europe with happy endings for both.

Massage providers: Trying to stand out from the crowd? Offer couple massages. No regrets, twice the money.

I would be surprised if she does not accept women. Also she "normally" does not give HE.

I have not done lots of massage actually. AI's was my first massage back in november I guess. I've done another one at Aroma Queen, which is less about massage and more about HE.
My two times with AI was worth it even if there were no HE and other reviews seems to confirm she is really great massage.

As a girl though, you might be bothered by the lack of privacy more than us.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
As a girl though, you might be bothered by the lack of privacy more than us.
I'm usually very comfortable with myself and don't need that much privacy (as long as the other people don't start to peek through the curtain i'm ok with them being on the other side).

Thanks for the heads up everyone!
It's not really in my neighbourhood but it sounds like she is a bit more thoroughly than some other massagers (and i don't mean the HJ by that) so i'm considering it.

I think it's more difficult to give women a simple happy ending HJ than men so that may be why the shops here don't offer it. :p

You sure? I know someone who could give lessons .....
I can do myself by hand but with other women i find it easier to do oral or with toys. Men are easier to reach for one thing (sticking out instead of hiding inside lips..) and it's also easier to notice when a guy finishes (although that doesn't always stop all women from going on with them, for better or worse).

Why without the happy ending? Come to think of it, where can a woman get a happy ending by a woman in Tokyo? We are spoiled by couple massages in Europe with happy endings for both.
Tell me more :)
What is the set up for these massages - two female providers or male/female providers, same room, the female client gets fingered by the provider?
Where in Europe are we talking?

Tell me more :)
What is the set up for these massages - two female providers or male/female providers, same room, the female client gets fingered by the provider? Where in Europe are we talking?

France, Germany, UK, probably anywhere. Google "Tantra" and the city. And I wouldn't call it "fingered" - the providers need to go to school for that .... Else as you said.

I'm usually very comfortable with myself and don't need that much privacy (as long as the other people don't start to peek through the curtain i'm ok with them being on the other side).

Thanks for the heads up everyone!
It's not really in my neighbourhood but it sounds like she is a bit more thoroughly than some other massagers (and i don't mean the HJ by that) so i'm considering it.

I think it's more difficult to give women a simple happy ending HJ than men so that may be why the shops here don't offer it. :p

She's definitely good on her massages, when I use to go in I always tried to go in without getting a HE but little brother always seems to win out. But we massage technique is deep tissue Chinese style.

I know she's always looking for business and that she would cater to females as well, dunno about the HE part though haha. But if you need a recommendation you can always reference me or Bichan. She knows me as "Xiao Di Di" (pronounced shao Dee Dee, meaning little brother) as I speak to her in Chinese and she knows I'm from the states.