scorpioni6ths

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ai Massage (http://www.spacerma.com/)

Date of Encounter:
Sept 2016

Contact Method:
Tel (03-3504-8393) Japanese (or Chinese)

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min @ 15000

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Recently I got to try her massage. My first time, so this might be valuable to other first timers.

Called the shop on a weekend during off-peak hours using my broken Japanese speaking skills. Shop was easy to find. I was the only client at that time. Other MPs will have separate rooms, here they just have separate stalls with just opaque fabric in between.

We had some small talk after she gave me some cold tea. I choose the oil course. Pink towels :) Shower is do it yourself.

I always have issues w/ my lower back and shoulders and her massage was awesome! I requested a more firm massage, I didn't fall asleep but I was definitely relaxed.

I kept my hands to myself the whole session. It was not because I was not attracted to her (BTW her photo on the website sucks, IMHO). She's fit, quite attractive (MILF type), and smells good. Regarding the HJ, I didn't request it. I just wanted a good massage on the day I visited. She massaged the crotch area several times and got the "genki" comment each time. She also asked me "what would feel good to me" several times.

Got a few kisses and a hug on my way out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She's a kind/gentle lady that works hard to make your stress/aches, literally, melt. Would definitely go back ... even if's just for the massage.