Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Chiba] (SL) Akari @ Marine Blue Chiba

Barry44

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Akari https://www.cityheaven.net/chiba/A1201/A120101/hama/girlid-36967359/?lo=1&of=y2
https://s-hama.com/

Date of Encounter:
October 2021

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins 18000 + 2000 yen gaijin tax

Type/Location:
Sakaecho Chiba

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So I returned to Marine Blue as soon as I saw Akari was on the schedule at a matching time. I may or may not have taken a sickie from work to do so.

I absolutely love this girl, I think she's mega. If any of my previous reviews have resonated with you then you`ll definitely like Akari. I was so torn as well because of Eri from Chiba Deluxe. Christ I wish I had unlimited funds and unlimited erections

So this trip was interesting as well. A few things different from previously or that stood out.

- The price was different. From my best guess the price of 15000 yen is for first time customers. Today it was 20000 yen (still cheap) but I got a -3000 yen discount for some unknown to me campaign +2000 for the gaijin tax and a 1000 nomination fee. So yeah 20000 all in, I guess you`ll always get whatever campaign is on even if you don't mention it to the guys at the desk.

- Today was busy (1030am), 2 guys on the phone constantly for the 20 mins I was in the waiting room and I was touching knees with the guys I was sat with. They had 3 walk ins that all ended up leaving because the wait time was long. So I'm recommending to book ahead if there's a particular girl you want to see. I booked Akari at about 7am (after a sleepless night debating her or Eri) and called to confirm at 930am

- One of the customers was about 700 years old, He couldn't walk properly, when the girl met him at the stairs I guess he couldn't walk up them coz I overheard the lady and the reception guy chatting behind the curtain that she would have to swap rooms to a ground floor room and these girls get assigned a room for the duration of their shift, so it was causing a headache about what to do. Meanwhile the old guy keeps butting in coz he`s just trying his best not to die on the spot and wants his last bit of action before he moves onto the afterlife

- One of the other customers in the waiting room kept staring at me, tutting and shaking his head. Going out on a limb but I don't think he liked sharing his girls with foreigners.

Actually the waiting room provided a good chunk of my 20000 yen value today, as I was there for 20 mins I could really take in what was going on. Conclusion - I recommend this shop wholeheartedly

Ok onto Akari -

As mentioned in my other review, I'm a huge fan and in an alternate reality I would build a time machine to visit her at the point where she was considering joining the industry and instead wooo her into spending her life with me instead. I was hoping she`d be happy to see me again....... She was!!!

I went through the curtain and she visibly lit up. Acting or not it made me feel great. We went off to the room and I gave her the gift I had promised to bring for her plus a few extras. She was happy and it definitely helped set the mood. For guys who are reading who are new to P4P, you can increase your experience tenfold by simply buying the girls a box of chocolates and holding the door open for them when you enter the room.

I put in the effort with Akari though and despite what I'm about to type I had my most enjoyable P4P experience to date. That includes time my regular girl who is absolutely beyond my wildest dreams looks wise and is phenomenal in bed. Akari does something to me deep in my soul though, which might explain what happened during our session.

Sooooo, we shower, hit the bed, we are kissing, a bit of foreplay back and forth, just being all lovey dovey and then the main action starts. (Shit I never mentioned before but Akari has amazing eyes!!! She can be all naked in front of me and Ill just be lost in her eyes, proper beautiful)

So the main actions starts and because she has beautiful eyes I want to be on top looking at them. Its really nice sex and she's looking at me and it feels great and then suddenly her demeanor changes and now she is really into it and I can tell that she's enjoying it and dare I say it but it feels romantic and then in my head

Me - This is fucking ace
Little Barry - This is fucking ace, are you having a good time?
Me - Oh yeah, the best
Little Barry - I can tell
Me - Feels good right?
Little Barry - Superb
Me - I think she's enjoying it for real
Little Barry - Feels like it
Me - She is so hot!!!
Little Barry - Yeah, I'm just gonna head out
Me - What??
Little Barry - See ya

and like that, I lost my erection. First time for everything

Now I know I was in my head too much but I've noticed that when I p4p I cant help but overthink what is happening with the girl.

Sex with the wife - zero problems. And in fact I also have harder erections with my wife that I do with p4p girls. Sidetrack - I p4p because I like seeing new boobies. Like I'm continually sad that I can`t see all the beautiful boobies of the world. I never feel romantically attached to the girls and it never feels like I'm cheating on the wife. It always feels like I've paid for the service of ejaculating with a young girl. But I think because Akari suddenly felt romantic, it did suddenly feel like cheating and then my brain couldn't handle it. I`d be interested to see if it is that next time I see her, or if its because I have P4P`d for 4 of the last 7 days

But this was my first time to lose an erection with P4P though, so if anyone has any tips for that please share.

So Akari is a bit taken aback coz we`ve got this good little thing going on that my dick just doesn't want to be a part of. She uses her mouth to make me hard again but its no good. I can see the clock is down to about 90 seconds before it goes off and I'm all flustered and I'm trying to let her know that its totally not her and that I'm an idiot, and I'm all a bit confused about why I lost the erection etc.

She tells me to lie down, snuggles right up close to me, gets a bit of lube and says she can sort me out in 90 seconds. She gave me such a good handjob that when I came 60 seconds later I couldn't see properly. Fuck me!! As if my opinion of her couldn't get any higher.

Quick shower and I'm out door, still sweating profusely as I stumble through the waiting room. If the shop wanted a good advert of what their girls can do to a guy my sweaty, content, astonished red face would have done the trick

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Honestly I've had a hell of a week and met two ridiculous girls and had one of the best bjs (Erena) and best HJ (Akari) I've ever had

For ranking sake and based purely on the time with the girls

Erena - 7 out of 10
Eri 10/10
Akari 11/10

All 3 very different experiences but money well spent. If Eri offered full service it would be impossible for me to split her or Akari.

I also have one more soapland to try, who said they normally don't accept foreigners but if you go down and chat to them they make a decision after you have spoken to them. Not sure what that is all about, maybe language or maybe your nationality skin colour etc but the line up of girls there looks nothing short of insane. Don't know if it will be anytime soon though. My apologies

As always DM me or comment if you want any more details

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your 2nd review of Akari, much appreciated!

Approved: 12/2/2021

(Management Note: This review was delayed due to being submitted close to the first review already approved.)

Meanwhile the old guy keeps butting in coz he`s just trying his best not to die on the spot and wants his last bit of action before he moves onto the afterlife

I just nominated someone else's review as having the funniest line ever but man it's going to be a tight race with you.

One of the other customers in the waiting room kept staring at me, tutting and shaking his head. Going out on a limb but I don't think he liked sharing his girls with foreigners.

Make a fist, then extend your index finger and thumb so that they are 1 cm apart. Then point at him. Then open both palms and extend your hands in front of you palms facing around 40 cm apart. Point at yourself to assert dominance.

Akari https://www.cityheaven.net/chiba/A1201/A120101/hama/girlid-36967359/?lo=1&of=y2

Date of Encounter:
October 2021

Contact Method:
Telephone

Type/Location:
Sakaecho Chiba

Language Notes:
Japanese

So I returned to Marine Blue as soon as I saw Akari was on the schedule at a matching time. I may or may not have taken a sickie from work to do so.

I absolutely love this girl, I think she's mega. If any of my previous reviews have resonated with you then you`ll definitely like Akari. I was so torn as well because of Eri from Chiba Deluxe. Christ I wish I had unlimited funds and unlimited erections

So this trip was interesting as well. A few things different from previously or that stood out.

- The price was different. From my best guess the price of 15000 yen is for first time customers. Today it was 20000 yen (still cheap) but I got a -3000 yen discount for some unknown to me campaign +2000 for the gaijin tax and a 1000 nomination fee. So yeah 20000 all in, I guess you`ll always get whatever campaign is on even if you don't mention it to the guys at the desk.

- Today was busy (1030am), 2 guys on the phone constantly for the 20 mins I was in the waiting room and I was touching knees with the guys I was sat with. They had 3 walk ins that all ended up leaving because the wait time was long. So I'm recommending to book ahead if there's a particular girl you want to see. I booked Akari at about 7am (after a sleepless night debating her or Eri) and called to confirm at 930am

- One of the customers was about 700 years old, He couldn't walk properly, when the girl met him at the stairs I guess he couldn't walk up them coz I overheard the lady and the reception guy chatting behind the curtain that she would have to swap rooms to a ground floor room and these girls get assigned a room for the duration of their shift, so it was causing a headache about what to do. Meanwhile the old guy keeps butting in coz he`s just trying his best not to die on the spot and wants his last bit of action before he moves onto the afterlife

- One of the other customers in the waiting room kept staring at me, tutting and shaking his head. Going out on a limb but I don't think he liked sharing his girls with foreigners.

Actually the waiting room provided a good chunk of my 20000 yen value today, as I was there for 20 mins I could really take in what was going on. Conclusion - I recommend this shop wholeheartedly

Ok onto Akari -

As mentioned in my other review, I'm a huge fan and in an alternate reality I would build a time machine to visit her at the point where she was considering joining the industry and instead wooo her into spending her life with me instead. I was hoping she`d be happy to see me again....... She was!!!

I went through the curtain and she visibly lit up. Acting or not it made me feel great. We went off to the room and I gave her the gift I had promised to bring for her plus a few extras. She was happy and it definitely helped set the mood. For guys who are reading who are new to P4P, you can increase your experience tenfold by simply buying the girls a box of chocolates and holding the door open for them when you enter the room.

I put in the effort with Akari though and despite what I'm about to type I had my most enjoyable P4P experience to date. That includes time my regular girl who is absolutely beyond my wildest dreams looks wise and is phenomenal in bed. Akari does something to me deep in my soul though, which might explain what happened during our session.

Sooooo, we shower, hit the bed, we are kissing, a bit of foreplay back and forth, just being all lovey dovey and then the main action starts. (Shit I never mentioned before but Akari has amazing eyes!!! She can be all naked in front of me and Ill just be lost in her eyes, proper beautiful)

So the main actions starts and because she has beautiful eyes I want to be on top looking at them. Its really nice sex and she's looking at me and it feels great and then suddenly her demeanor changes and now she is really into it and I can tell that she's enjoying it and dare I say it but it feels romantic and then in my head

Me - This is fucking ace
Me - Oh yeah, the best
Me - Feels good right?
Little Barry - Superb
Me - She is so hot!!!
Me - What??
Little Barry - See ya

Now I know I was in my head too much but I've noticed that when I p4p I cant help but overthink what is happening with the girl.

Sex with the wife - zero problems. And in fact I also have harder erections with my wife that I do with p4p girls. Sidetrack - I p4p because I like seeing new boobies. Like I'm continually sad that I can`t see all the beautiful boobies of the world. I never feel romantically attached to the girls and it never feels like I'm cheating on the wife. It always feels like I've paid for the service of ejaculating with a young girl. But I think because Akari suddenly felt romantic, it did suddenly feel like cheating and then my brain couldn't handle it. I`d be interested to see if it is that next time I see her, or if its because I have P4P`d for 4 of the last 7 days

But this was my first time to lose an erection with P4P though, so if anyone has any tips for that please share.

So Akari is a bit taken aback coz we`ve got this good little thing going on that my dick just doesn't want to be a part of. She uses her mouth to make me hard again but its no good. I can see the clock is down to about 90 seconds before it goes off and I'm all flustered and I'm trying to let her know that its totally not her and that I'm an idiot, and I'm all a bit confused about why I lost the erection etc.

She tells me to lie down, snuggles right up close to me, gets a bit of lube and says she can sort me out in 90 seconds. She gave me such a good handjob that when I came 60 seconds later I couldn't see properly. Fuck me!! As if my opinion of her couldn't get any higher.

Quick shower and I'm out door, still sweating profusely as I stumble through the waiting room. If the shop wanted a good advert of what their girls can do to a guy my sweaty, content, astonished red face would have done the trick

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:
Honestly I've had a hell of a week and met two ridiculous girls and had one of the best bjs (Erena) and best HJ (Akari) I've ever had

Erena - 7 out of 10
Eri 10/10
Akari 11/10

All 3 very different experiences but money well spent. If Eri offered full service it would be impossible for me to split her or Akari.

I also have one more soapland to try, who said they normally don't accept foreigners but if you go down and chat to them they make a decision after you have spoken to them. Not sure what that is all about, maybe language or maybe your nationality skin colour etc but the line up of girls there looks nothing short of insane. Don't know if it will be anytime soon though. My apologies

Would you say that pictures of Akari on Marine Blue website are accurate? I am wondering if the pictures at Marine Blue are more accurate than other sites? It really seems hit and miss for me as I feel like when I visit these places, often the pictures are inaccurate or many years old. I have read your review and other reviews of Marine Blue in Ikebukuro and you guys seem to say the pics are pretty spot on. Just wondering.

Would you say that pictures of Akari on Marine Blue website are accurate? I am wondering if the pictures at Marine Blue are more accurate than other sites? It really seems hit and miss for me as I feel like when I visit these places, often the pictures are inaccurate or many years old. I have read your review and other reviews of Marine Blue in Ikebukuro and you guys seem to say the pics are pretty spot on. Just wondering.

They are accurate for Akari. I still haven’t met any other girls to see if that’s the case for everyone

I never go by the website photos to be honest. I always check the girls photo diaries.

Would you know if you can reserve a session/girl calling the day before?

Would you know if you can reserve a session/girl calling the day before?

It says in the top page: 予約は一週間前からこちらの番号から常時受付中です

Reactions: Barry44
Hello

So I can provide an update of sorts

I tried to make a reservation this morning but the guy who answered the phone wouldn’t let me. He told me that foreigners have to go to the shop and they’ll see who’s available. Reason being they want to check your nationality and language ability

However when I got there, the other guy recognized me by name, apologized for the previous guy and said to ask for him next time. As he knew who I was he would be happy to take my reservation by phone. He also didn’t ask who I wanted to see and just told me Akari would be ready in twenty minutes(y)

I won’t review Akari today but I got a good look at the photo cards whilst I was chatting to the guy. Momo and Ichika both look really cute, so I’m tempted to try one of those 2 next time

Hope this helps

Last edited:

Date of Encounter:
October 2021

Contact Method:
Telephone

Type/Location:
Sakaecho Chiba

Language Notes:
Japanese

Ok onto Akari -

Me - This is fucking ace
Me - Oh yeah, the best
Me - Feels good right?
Little Barry - Superb
Me - She is so hot!!!
Me - What??
Little Barry - See ya

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:

Erena - 7 out of 10
Eri 10/10
Akari 11/10

Hello, I was there last week and the girl I saw didnt want to use a rubber. Is that usual for that place?

I’m gonna say that it’s unusual for that to happen.

I’m basing that on 2 things :-

1. when I was with Akari she was talking about how she had just got a clean bill of health etc. she mentioned that as far as she knew only one lady didn’t use condoms.

2. I can’t remember which girl but I saw in her profile that she had a vip premium rate of 3000 yen. Right next to that though there was a kanji explanation that vip premium doesn’t equal no condom

As always though I’m guessing that it all boils down the ladies choice.

Hello, I was there last week and the girl I saw didnt want to use a rubber. Is that usual for that place?

if you remember the name it would be good information for those who want to stay safe. That could be quite the unwelcome surprise.

Reactions: Snuggles
if you remember the name it would be good information for those who want to stay safe. That could be quite the unwelcome surprise.
…or…welcome for some other folks…

Akari never told me the name of the lady but its quite clear in the profiles now marked with a yellow V under their pictures. I only know these girls are the no condom girls from reading the Japanese forums, so there is a good chance I have mis read it. But to the best of my knowledge:-

Premium ladies are just popular hot ladies
Vip Ladies are girls who will do it without protection (Again this might not be the case for foreigners, and I don't know if this is similar at other Marine Blue chains)

Date of Encounter:
October 2021

Contact Method:
Telephone

Type/Location:
Sakaecho Chiba

Language Notes:
Japanese

Ok onto Akari -

Me - This is fucking ace
Me - Oh yeah, the best
Me - Feels good right?
Little Barry - Superb
Me - She is so hot!!!
Me - What??
Little Barry - See ya

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:

Erena - 7 out of 10
Eri 10/10
Akari 11/10

do they do Deriheru ?

Akari never told me the name of the lady but its quite clear in the profiles now marked with a yellow V under their pictures. I only know these girls are the no condom girls from reading the Japanese forums, so there is a good chance I have mis read it. But to the best of my knowledge:-

Premium ladies are just popular hot ladies
Vip Ladies are girls who will do it without protection (Again this might not be the case for foreigners, and I don't know if this is similar at other Marine Blue chains)

Her name is Kana.