Appointment Length & Costs:
65 min - 8000 JPY

Type/Location:
Akasaka

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hi there,
I used to play a lot in Akasaka a few years ago, close to work, and full of chinese MP where for 7000 yens you could get a good soapy massage then a nice happy finish, with most of the times access to the girl’s boobs.
Now back to Akasaka after my company moved there, Most of my previous good spots have unfortunately disappeared, and I plan to find a new good one
Unfortunately, my first try is a miss... website looked promising, but I only got a half-arssed massage, and an annoying attempt to upsell 10000 yen extra to have access to the boobs! She brought it back to 5000, but then I was not in the mood anywhere. I hate those upsell attempts, and afterwards she just became very cold and automatic with the Hand job

Cute girl though, late twenties, but not good attitude. And that upsell...
Would love to know if some of you know a good spot around akasaka. I am ready to try more and report. Looking for no upsell, and just be able to enjoy some boobs a bit..well jo luck this time!

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:

Most of the places around Akasaka/Akasaka Mitsuke are crap indeed. A good number of them are actively worth avoiding. Search out my reviews with "AVOID" in the title, at least one of those places is still open.

Reactions: JpLove66
Would love to know if some of you know a good spot around akasaka. I am ready to try more and report. Looking for no upsell, and just be able to enjoy some boobs a bit..well jo luck this time!
It's part of the territory. I like the Akasaka Mistsuke area. Smallish but good mix of bars, restaurants and MP.
Thing is, there is always going to be the upsell. Unless it is negotiated out at the beginning (and even then sometimes), you're always going to be asked it you want the "extras". I'm fine with it as long as it is not persistent to the point of being annoying.
The positive part is that you get to see the girl and if you like what you're getting then you can ask for more. If you don't, you get a cheap massage.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland