Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Akiba Taiikusouko

Date of Encounter:
December 2018, a normal weekday

Contact Method:
http://www.taikusouko.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
basic course: about 7,000 yen for 40 minutes total (2 girls for 20 minutes each).

Type/Location:
Oppai Pub

Language Notes:
staff used all Japanese of course. I used basic japanese / convo japanese which seemed like the absolute minimum to get in.

Details of the Encounter:
Learned of this place from TAG and thought I'd give it a shot. It's on the main street in Akihabara among the usual shops you find there. They have a sidewalk board at the street level and the windows of their establishment also have their logo and gym girl art. Actually quite visible to the tourists. They are on the 4th floor of their building. (Curiosity, which I will review later, is on the 3rd floor of the same building).

Went on a normal weekday , about 7pm.

Anyways I walk up the stairs and find taiikusouko easily. Same manga art and logos as website again. It seems to be a a narrow building with one business per floor. They have an entrance door and an exit door. I knock on the door. A 40ish Japanese guy peeks out. I say konbanwa and smile. He looks concerned, he opens the door just enough for him to squeeze out into the hallway and he squeezes the door past his butt and closes it. The effort to keep me from slipping in past him (or even seeing past him) was actually pretty funny to watch and I smiled even bigger. I think that made him want to give me a chance. He asked me something in Japanese. I replied "nihongo ga sukoshi wakarimasu, ruuru wa rinkai suru". He nodded and seemed relieved. He started explaining somethings in Japanese. He made a back and forth arm gesture (like boxing but with his hands open like he was handing out maid cafe directions) which I think meant he was explaining the talking aspect. I nodded and said " un, hanasuru, hanasuru, hanasuru, ato de... " then I gestured like I had a microphone and announced in katakana eigo " ...sekushi tiiimuuu deesssuuuuuu". He was neither amused or repelled by this. Complete poker face. So I hoped that meant I was accurate. He then motioned towards his crotch (we are still in the hallway by the way) and and then made an X sign with his arms while shaking his head no. I smiled and said " wakarimasu, sore wa dame desune, omochiron!". He seemed to be feeling better about me. He kept on explaining things for a while in Japanese (mind you I did not understand 99% of what he was saying but I kept nodding and smiling). Whenever he paused I would give him and "un" or a "wakarimasu" and I would nod. Eventually he whipped out a big calculator and entered in the price. Was just shy of 7,000 yen. I quickly nodded with an amused smile and said "ii desuyo" like it was chump change (just because). He nodded and told me to wait a moment in Japanese. He slipped back in the door he came from. 10 second later he swung the door open wide and gestured for me to come in. Inside was a small foyer with another man behind a small cashier counter. The cashier man rang up the amount on the register (same amount as the calculator), I paid him in cash, transaction just like any store, very polite gave me change, etc. They had me take my shoes off and gave me a small cup of mouthwash to use right there in front of them. No sink that I could see but there was a small trash can. I didn't swallow. Just let the mouthwash flow back into the cup on the downswing and gently placed my cup of mouth wash in the trash can with a bunch of completely empty cups already in there. Guess everyone else swallowed...

Anyways I am then permitted to take my first step out of the pay/shoes/mouthwash zone. The bouncer guy points to a list of extras and explains some things. I point to the VIP option and say "VIP onegaishimasu". The cashier guy explains somethings and then pauses staring at me. I say "jya, VIP hoshi dues onegaishimasu" and put my hand where I had taken money out from before. He doesn't move to the register just talks some more nihongo then pauses staring at me. didn't hear a question tone or "ka?" sound. I guess at this point that VIP is off the table or at least I would benefit from actually understanding what these gentlemen are saying. Anyways, the bouncer guy points to a drink menu and asks what drink I want in japanese. I choose a koka kora.

The bouncer guy gestures for me to follow him and takes me into the bull pen. There's a central path through the room with little cubicles on either side. He gestures me into one. There is a wooden gymnastics box or something at the end of the cubicle, I sit on it. He very politely gestures for me to side on the ground instead. I do so with a sumimasen. Guy is nice, not pissed at all about my faux pas. He leaves and comes back shortly later with a glass of coke and ice and my shoes in a bag. He says wait here in japanese. I sit in anticipation and sip my coke a bit. The room is dimly lit by the way. The cubicle is comfortable enough with a couple little pillows for sitting / lounging. I seem to be the only person in the bull pen room. I don't hear anyone else in other cubicles. There is some forgettable jpop music playing.

Then a smiley young cute thing walks into the cubicle and sits next to me. In same gym outfit as the manga girls on the website. At this point I am actually able to put my conversational nihongo into play and have quite a lovely chat in all Japanese with the young woman. Meari was the first girls name and I couldn't resist wishing her a meari Christmas which to my delight/horror she laughed very hard and long at. I had so much fun talking to her that eventually when the lights suddenly got dark , and the music volume kicked up, I thought, oh my god I forgot!! She climbs on top of me cowgirl style and she goes in for the kiss.

She smells and tastes just fine. Seems to enjoy making out just as much as I do, gentle kisses moving up to light tongue play and then less gentle smooches. She unlocks lips, looks into my eyes smiles, leans her head back, rolls up her shirt to her neck. Boobs now presented she leans towards me putting her boobs in my face. I start lightly flicking my tongue at her nipples, she moans, I lick furiously move onto sucking, she moans more, suck as much boob in my mouth as I can. I am in boob heaven licking sucking, my hands on her back holding her close. I go back up for air, I get a quick kiss in before about to head back to boobs but then suddenly, lights fade back up to the normal dim from before, the music volume returns to normal, she sighs like she's sorry it's over, and then returns to my side, this time snuggle close, almost like she's pleasantly exhausted, she strokes the inside of my thigh (not quite high enough to be in the fun zone, but close enough that it's a bit naughty) and we continue to chat a bit. I mostly tell her how good she tastes etc and get lots of giggles and hazukashis which she really sells me on and it's fun getting the reactions from her. Then the little phone on the wall of the cubicle rings and she answers it very business like with hais and wakirmashitas. She then turns to me and in shaky English for the first time asks if I want to extend or switch to next girl. I was having a lot of fun with Meari but was interested in spending time with as many girls as I could during my session (in this case up to 2), so I told her in japanese that she had been fun, but i wanted to meet a lot of nihonjin on my vacation. she nodded and said someting to the phone, hung up, stood up, gave me a little bow with a smile and said arigatou gozaimasu, i said the same. she left, 10 seconds later a second girl came, not quite as cute of a face, but bigger opai. Basically repeated all the above with her (I forget her name). However this time after the phone call she hung up, picked up my shoe bag and took my hand and led me to the exit door, she patiently waited as I put my shoes back on. She gave me a little hug goodbye and out the door back into the hallway I was. Then it was down the stairs to Curiosity directly under Taiikusouko. (separate review to come).

PS - in case it wasn't clear: at this place you chit chat with the girl for what seems like 16-18 minutes and then make out / boob play for the remainder of the 20 minutes. The lights get darker and music louder when it's special time. Above the waist only. Basic course seems to be two girls, 20 minutes each.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I may have just barely gotten in. I think I got lucky with the bouncer. Seemed like he actually wanted my business (provided of course he could be satisfied that I would behave and abide by the rules).

Primarily this is a place to chit chat with a young Japanese woman (in Japanese). The kissing and boob play, although a nice cherry on top, may leave you unsatisfied if that's the main reason you're going. If you don't speak any Japanese at all you probably won't get in and even if you do get in without any Japanese at all, it may be boring/awkward just sitting there with the girl waiting for the special time.

PS - However, I did not figure out how to unlock the VIP option. If anyone has gone VIP there or any interesting options please let us know below! ;)

PSS - The chit chat time with the bouncer is free!

Last edited:
Thanks for the review and glad you had good time.

I'm honestly stunned you got in with that shit Japanese.

Come on, I though the omochiron was pretty good invention in the spirit of cool young local kids who want to shorten everything. It sounds like omoshiroi and mochiron combined with a pinch of ochinchin thrown into it.

I'm honestly stunned you got in with that shit Japanese.

Haha, yeah, life's not fair sometimes.

But seriously, now that I think if it, it was raining that night, and there didn't seem to be any other patrons during the 7 o'clock hour. I'm guessing they were having a slow night so far and were anxious to start getting some money coming in. So when a charming red head with a disarming smile showed up, the doorman may have been more accommodating that usual. Just a theory from a newbie; I welcome any veteran insight.

Haha, yeah, life's not fair sometimes.

But seriously, now that I think if it, it was raining that night, and there didn't seem to be any other patrons during the 7 o'clock hour. I'm guessing they were having a slow night so far and were anxious to start getting some money coming in. So when a charming red head with a disarming smile showed up, the doorman may have been more accommodating that usual. Just a theory from a newbie; I welcome any veteran insight.
Yeah i’m sure it was slow business.
Not sure about the VIP. Maybe you have to shimei a girl for that first. Or they thought it would make you expect options that were not on the menue or something.

Reactions: tagposter13
I went to this place some time ago just out of curiosity. I make it a policy to not go to places that don’t provide a release. What’s the point? Anyway, the one thing I will say, if you are over 30 years old, you might feel like bit of a Lester The Molester in this shop. The girls are young. And they are chosen to look even younger. I think they make a point of recruiting girls who are around 23 or so, but look 18 or so. I had an OK time, but being over 50, I felt a bit weird chatting with and then kissing and boob-squeezing what are in my eye essentially children. I enjoyed it, but won’t be going again. Not my thing. Too young and no release.

Reactions: tagposter13
The girls are young.

In retrospect, it seems to cater to a fantasy of being a teenager again during gym class and sneaking away with a girl and chatting/flirting and then suddenly you get to first/second base for the first time before having to rush back to class. That's how I'll role play it if there's a next time (at least mentally since it might freak the young lady out if I acted like a little boy). Although I wonder what would happen if I showed up in a school gym outfit acting like a little kid and apologizing to the door man for being late for class...

God,, i guess i gotta learn Japanese now.. anyone know where or how i can do a "language exchange" online- like Skype- i want to go to this place and a Pink Salon-

God,, i guess i gotta learn Japanese now.. anyone know where or how i can do a "language exchange" online- like Skype- i want to go to this place and a Pink Salon-
Try iTalki, i've actually hooked up with "lonely wive's" on there, the normal, 30-40 something who is in a loveless, sexless marriage, and they want to "make friends" with people from other countries.

But it has actual teachers on there too.