http://www.asiansmile-massage.net/therapist.aspx

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes – Thai oil massage – 10,000YEN + 1000 nomination

Type/Location:
Asian Smile (Shimbashi)

Language Notes:
All Japanese, she can’t really speak any English

Details of the Encounter:
I was browsing massage spots when I saw Alice from Asian Smile. The moment I saw her pictures I was like, “Damn, she’s really hot. I mean stunning hot.” Judging from her pictures it looks like she’s got a beautiful face and a nice body. On the Asian Smile site, she’s definitely the most attractive looking girl, at least to me anyway.

So, I called and made a reservation.

When I first saw Alice, I was a little disappointed. In her pictures, she looks like a real beautiful woman. However, she has a lot of acne that she hides with make-up, she has braces, and she’s tiny, like barely 5-ft (150). So, she has more of a girly appearance, you know? This isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but I was expecting a difference appearance from her pictures. So, what I’m trying to say is that her pictures make her out to look like a knockout bombshell, but in actually she’s just cute. I definitely still found her attractive, but don’t pick her thinking you won the lottery. Also, I asked her how old she was and she said 26.

Appearance aside, Alice gave decent service. She’s really energetic and upbeat. She’s pretty playful and has a fun personality. I stared at her the entire time in the mirror and she kept saying to me in Japanese, “It’s ok to look a lot.” I should also mention that she can’t speak any English, so we spoke in Japanese.

Alice’s massage was so-so. She focused a lot on my ass cheeks, just kind of rubbing them. She’s so small, I mean the girl can’t be more than 80 or 90 pounds, very thin and petite, that she just doesn’t have the mass to give a deep massage. So, don’t pick her if you want an actually massage. But, who really goes to these places looking for a serious massage anyway, haha

When the flip came, the hand job was pretty standard. Alice doesn’t have any tricks up her sleeve. She’s pretty much just giggled, smiled, and pumped away until I came. There wasn’t anything wrong with service, but then again it wasn’t anything I couldn’t do at home by myself you know?

Long story short, if I was in the area and looking for a hand job I’d pick Alice. But, if you don’t live nearby, I wouldn’t say Alice is worth making a reservation and a long commute for.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

I noticed no one seem to take the 60 min "dry" massage for 6000 yen. I hate oil massage since it leaves a big mess even if I shower, is HE not included in the regular 60 min session?

I noticed no one seem to take the 60 min "dry" massage for 6000 yen. I hate oil massage since it leaves a big mess even if I shower, is HE not included in the regular 60 min session?
If you want HE, you're expected to choose a 10000 yen course, regardless of anything else ("traditional Thai", "oil" or "powder").

Like you, I don't like oil, so I always ask the therapist not to use it - only when handling the "chin chin".

Haha I've often wondered if anyone tried powder as well. Or the dry one.
I've read before that the dry one doesn't come with the HJ rendering the massage entirely pointless.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
That reminds me of when I went to Asian Feeling/Relax (can't remember which one, and the girl's gone now.)

We had the following exchange:

Her: How you like massage? Soft, medium strong?
Me: Let's go with strong!
Her:....... I'm Thai.
Me: ..uuh.
Her: I'm REAL Thai.
Me:..... medium please.
Her: *cackling with laughter*

The powder one comes with a HE at least get the 90 min course. I tried it couple years ago and got the HE.

I will find out for sure soon but for 10000 yen for massage+ HE from a Thai provider, I think I may need to pass.

Her: I'm REAL Thai.

I don't know why but I have never gotten a real hard massage from a Thai girl. And gods know I have tried; have even gone to many non-happy ending places. Can you ask a guy for a bigger sacrifice than to be in the middle of Pattaya and not have a happy ending with his massage? :p

The best ones have always been Chinese grandmas who have been basically skin and bones. Until they start working on your back... You would think that after that amount of cracks and creeks there wouldn't be a single bone unbroken in your body, but somehow you just leave your pains at the table and can still walk. :p