AliceWonderland Fan Club

TheWhiteBear

Ambassador of Mars/President of Kenya/Astronaut
Reaction score
You know how when you are drunk, you have the best ideas in the world.
Ya me too, @User#8628 is one of the most popular on this website, why isn't there a fan club yet (damn, I'm a fucking genius). I would make one but I can't, because I'm a bear, bears don't make stuff
, bears do what bears do.

Last edited:
You know how when you are drunk, you have the best ideas in the world.
Ya me too, @User#8628 is one of the most popular on this website, why isn't there a fan club yet (damn, I'm a fucking genius). I would make one but I can't, because I'm a bear, bears don't make stuff
, bears do what bears do.
This is so sweet ahhh

Gotta love bears ❤️

But will there be fan merchandise? Like T-shirts that say "I've Been to Wonderland", Coffee Mugs with her avatar, & autographed posters (dibs on being the club photographer btw ;) )

Personally I'm looking forward to the line of Awesome Anatomically-correct Articulated @User#8628 Action Figures with the interchangeable outfits and the Kung-fu grip. :LOL:

I guess they will mainly be used for the same purpose anime action figures are used for, huh?

We could have a whole range of Alice action figures. Give Barbie a run for her money ;)

Lingerie Alice
Alice in Chains (oh, wait - that's already taken) Alice in Leather (with optional whip and chain)
Nurse Alice
Police Alice
Street Fighter Alice
Jungle Queen Alice

"collect 'em all!"

We could have a whole range of Alice action figures. Give Barbie a run for her money ;)

Lingerie Alice
Alice in Chains (oh, wait - that's already taken) Alice in Leather (with optional whip and chain)
Nurse Alice
Police Alice
Street Fighter Alice
Jungle Queen Alice

"collect 'em all!"
You forgot Alice in Latex.

Btw, I want the job of taking the detailed measurements and photos necessary to produce these.

I just had this weird jet lag induced vision of taking Alice out on a date and playing the claw machines to win her own figure.

Maybe it's like CYOA date. The figure you win is the after dinner experience you get.

Btw, I want the job of taking the detailed measurements and photos necessary to produce these.

Guys, guys. Think big or go home. You have forgotten what else they make nowadays that look anatomically correct. Hint: despite of the name it doesn't produce any light.

You can buy me a beer later.

Guys, guys. Think big or go home. You have forgotten what else they make nowadays that look anatomically correct. Hint: despite of the name it doesn't produce any light.

I didn't forget. I was just having a little mental bet with myself who would mention it first.

I still want to take the measurements and be responsible for side by side quality control testing of the source ;)

Reactions: AMcguyver and MikeH

Don't forget, you'll have to program the VR/tablet app and interface for that. Plus the variable speed controls to go from zero to HOLY SHIT! :ROFLMAO:

Lingerie Alice
Nurse Alice
Police Alice
Street Fighter Alice
Jungle Queen Alice

"collect 'em all!"

I'm tempted. How much? And will they have only physical attributes or also additional features such as talking, smiling , telling jokes etc...?

Now I'm imagining Alice handing out a point card and a little stamp. Book 15 dates and get a stamp and get an extra 30 minutes free on your 16th.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Sorry, physical attributes only for this first run. ;)
You want the other features, nothing beats a date with the real @User#8628 :)

Well, at Bliss Out now with SB and I must say there are even more features I thought possible :D

I'm tempted. How much? And will they have only physical attributes or also additional features such as talking, smiling , telling jokes etc...?
Yes, for example relating to you on a very personal level because of similar family situation.
If it was all so boring and dull, why did you get a bit emotional? The alcohol? Just working yourself up?

Yes, for example relating to you on a very personal level because of similar family situation.
If it was all so boring and dull, why did you get a bit emotional? The alcohol? Just working yourself up?

Maybe it's a frank discussion worth having some day in front of a cup of tea or coffee? You mentioned once going to a host bar (and paying the minimum fee) just for being comforted , getting some empathy etc after some difficult personal issues. So you know exactly the feeling , and the expectation... :)