AliceWonderland Fan Club

Awesome idea, let's have a dinner party all together.

If we have an -in-person *social* meet-up of the Alice fan club while I'm in Tokyo, I'd be happy to buy the first round of drinks (for up to, say, 25 people, on a first come basis if the crowd grows larger than that).

We also need to get @Not Even Dave to perform his song about Alice for the entertainment portion of the evening.

-Ww

Club announcement:

I am guessing we have invented a perpetual machine. Every time you make that announcement it gets so many likes you go to top. :D

Reactions: Wwanderer
I am guessing we have invented a perpetual machine. Every time you make that announcement it gets so many likes you go to top. :D

Nah... @User#8628 has been rapidly catching up to me ever since she became active in TAG discussion threads. The lead may seesaw for a short time, but unless she stops or nearly stops posting (let's hope not!!), she will soon surge far far ahead of me.

Just the rest of you guys stay back there in my dust where you belong! :D

-Ww

Just the rest of you guys stay back there in my dust where you belong! :D

Well, if firms like IBM are falling it might be feasible that even mythical creatures like you will face your doom. With the current pace Chris will pass you in 10 days so you should stop sitting at your throne and start spitting up those stories for us to read!

Or otherwise The Winter Is Coming!

Yeah but why can they sell fake pussy but not real pussy? ;)

You can thank MacArthur's wife Jean for that - she was the one that insisted on them passing anti-prostitution laws. MacArthur just went along with the oldest rule in the book... if Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

I think you left out....
Princess Alice- comes with tiera
Shy Alice - blushing face
Kinky Alice - u order accessories
Cosplay Alice - pick an outfit
Model Alice - comes with camera
Fetish Alice - OK same as latex if that's ur thing, bu??
Comedian Alice - makes a joke to settle the nerves.
Teacher Alice - glasses, pointer and paddle for bad students...

Those are my 2 cents....