Guest viewing is limited

Closed Alledged Bogus Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
What has happened to the series of alledegely bogus reports and associated comments by a certain provider? They seemed to have been deleted. Such reports are useful to get a fuller view of the providers in question. Censorship is never a good thing.

Reactions: Cornelius
I am talking about the reports from late last night.

Reactions: Cornelius
It looks like the whole threads and not just the original review have been removed. And those reviews sounded so legitamite.

FYI:

- Those were removed due to their rapid succession of submission (also age of review, it was from late 2014...a year ago)
- They were boilerplate - really not adding any value

Action:

- Threads were NOT deleted.
- Threads are intact and are hidden in the moderator review section.

Foll0w-Up:

I'm going to speak to Sayuri about it and get her feedback and thoughts about this. She's generally a no BS kind of girl and probably would not want her reputation to be tarnished by something like this. Thus, we're following up....

I'm sorry we didn't publicly say something, but usually we don't. There have been a rash of junk/shill reviews coming down the pike and those have been nicked before they could get exposure. We're also seeing a large amount of link dropping, which we're also removing.

If you have any questions (or complaints) please send them to me directly via helpdesk@tokyoadultguide.com -- Thanks.

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
Status
Not open for further replies.