Guest viewing is limited

Almost Sugar Advice Needed

I decided a long time ago that I want/need multiple women in my life, as sex partners and with whom I have real, if not necessarily conventional, strong emotional attachments. One of the major reasons (though by no means the only one) is the I otherwise become too addicted to making/keeping any one such partner happy and satisfied. It is not that my partner is necessarily doing anything to try to "control" me nor that I don't want my partner to be happy and satisfied, but rather that it becomes too dominant a goal/consideration in my behavior and thinking...and thus ends up causing me problems in various ways.

-Ww

Let me rephrase the pussy blackmail piece because it really isn’t about sex. More precisely I am smitten and therefore devoted to seeing her smile. When she goes cold I would do most anything to make her happy again. And that is the dangerous thing. I don’t want to be in that position of doing anything for the drug that is her smile.
You’re a wise man!
Having said that nothing wrong with wanting to please someone as long as it doesnt make lose your sanity , or wealth, or other precious relationships. And as long as its properly reciprocated.

OK. So on to the deets. I enjoy reading others' detailed antics so I hope you will enjoy reading mine. The overall thread could be titled "How did a rather successful, but never popular, man in his fifties, end up clubbing in London with a 23 year old Brazilian model?" And it is still sort of a mystery!

It all starts in installment one: Steve goes on a binge in Brazil...

First of all you should know that I live in pussy prison USA. So when I travel, I binge hard. Not that that is a bad thing! I was traveling in Brazil on business and binge I did. Did ten girls in Seven days (including three repeats and two duos) across 5 boates, a clinica, one Incall, and two outcalls. It was AMAZING.

Of the ten girls, I got a real GF connection with two -- great GFE in the traditional sense, mind you with almost all of them -- but a real BFGF feeling with two of them. Girl, number 6 was one of them -- I call her Thifany the Unicorn. A unicorn because we all know a ten is a mythical thing -- not real -- and yet here she was -- a 10 in looks, a 10 in bed, 10 kissing, 10 smile, even a 10 of a person (since revised slightly downward).

I met Thifany at a Boate called Fazendinha. As I was walking in and paying the hefty cover, I saw this super cute girl in a short black skirt checking in also. I thought "if that is what this place is like, I am going to have a heck of a night". The bouncer/usher found me a table and I got a drink and started checking out the action. About 30-40 girls and maybe 10 guys.

I saw the girl from the entry across the room kinda dancing to the music whereas others were just standing. After considering my options a bit, I waived her over. Man, am I glad I did. This was the second time this week where across a dark bar you think "she looks pretty hot" and you wave her over. She sits down and whoa! What a face, what a smile. I am in love!

We start chatting a bit and it's quite fun because I've learned a bit of Portuguese and she knows a bit of English. Just laughing and getting to know one another a bit.. Some light kissing that turns into full on DFK and the next thing you know we are kissing like two teenagers. The reining best kisser on the planet was Honey at [Redacted] and Thifany swatted her down like a fly. OMG I could kiss her for days.

We eventually got a room (that is the way a Boate works) and wow, it just keeps getting better. She loves to give head (my favorite) and she is spectacularly good at it. Great ball sucking action (and eye contact I would later learn, but in the room it was either dark or full fluorescent, so,it was pretty dark!).

And here is where I got the first clue Thifany is not your average girl AND maybe she likes me. A few minutes into the spectacular BBBJ, she heads under the hood for an unsolicited rim job. A good ten minutes of this. Clearly this is not on the standard menu. She did NOT have to go there, yet she did.

After finishing a great session the phone rang as our hour was up. She assumed that was it -- done. I managed to convey in broken Portuguese that I wanted to pay her, but go back to the club together and then do it again. The smile and the kiss reward for that were out of this world -- she was over the moon!

Back in the club, we got a table at the back and watched the strip show. But mostly we made out. At some point I innocently asked "Voce ten amigas na club?" (Do you have friends at the club?) and she said "Yes,my very best friend is over there. Do you like her? Do you want to go all together to the room?"This wasn't really the plan, so I said maybe. But you could see she was jazzed.

She went and talked to her fiend and they did a lot of Brazilian booty shaking dancing as only a Brasileira can do. Wow. Then the three of us danced together, which sealed the deal. They were both grabbing my package on the dance floor and we were three way DFKing (new one!) so we went to the room. Will skip the details but the highlight was taking Thifany from behind, while she ate her friends pussy and the friend sucked her finger sexily while giving me the doe eyes. That is one for the books.

The final chapter, which led Me to think Thifany is actually a nice person was the afterwards. My ride was not due till 3:30AM and it was currently 3:00. Thifany asked if I wanted to join them for breakfast. And sure enough, there is a working girls buffet -- really rather good. Just me and 20 of best WG friends. Surreal! Then we kissed goodnight like long term lovers -- and I thought I would never see her again. Until...

And THAT is how I met Thifany the Unicorn!

BTW if u want deets on any of the rest of the Brazil trip,cI wrote a report on every session, plus a summary of tips for Brazil over on ISG in the São Paulo forum. My handle over there is Steve 9696 (note the space)

Most assuredly! I just wanted to start at the beginning, with some context for why this wild and crazy idea of a London trip might work. Probably two more installments. Tomorrow and next day...
Love your adventures! Thanks!

Ok London deets first installment: Sunday @ Thifanys

Ok first lets get the pain out of the way. Thifanys booking was Rio to São Paulo and Sp to London. She did the Rio to SP leg just fine, but missed the SP to London flight. Not good. I was between connecting flights and had to book a brand new ticket at an additional $1500 to make this happen. (!) But we were so invested to that point, I decided to pull the trigger. Was pretty scary right then, but no regrets on the backside.

Then, in London, I lost Wifi and couldn't contact her after landing. I waited 45 minutes outside immigration on pins and needles and literally was leaving to regroup when she found me. Then, the whole world changed....

She was all smiles and giggles and honestly so was I. We did some quick glad to see you kisses and found a cab. As she'd arrived at London City, there was an hour cab ride through London to our hotel. Honestly it was pretty great. It wasn't long before we were DFKing in the back of the cab and I was getting a rise in my Levi's (remember, worlds best kisser). Great to see her. And her school-girl like giddiness at seeing London was just breathtaking to be a part of since we are all so jaded.

We arrived at the hotel (I had previously checked in) and went to the room. It wasn't, long before clothes were shed and we had a great session. She really does give a great BJ and of course the kissing was emotional. Whenever I have sex, there is always one signature visual that stays with me. On this occasion it was her biting her lower lip as she rode cowgirl -- enjoying the ride, and working for a finish. Such a pretty face and body. OMG.

We the walked around Hyde Park (lovely) and again her "freshness" is so refreshing -- taking pictures of everything - even the crows -- "I loooov that black bird". After this, we headed into town to stroll and go to dinner. Her birthday was the following day (I know,how crazy is she to spend her birthday with a stranger!) but i was going to be home late that day, so we planned Birthday dinner that night. We strolled shops some and ate at Chicchettis In Piccadilly. Fabulous Italian tapas.

I think the waiter was most amused watching us try to communicate and pulling out Google translate when it got messy. To be fair, it was a little awkward at first. But after a glass of Chianti that all melted away and we just kind of gazed at each other and enjoyed the food -- we'd moved past awkward first date in about 15 minutes. A little chocolate cake with candle to mark turning 23!

I would learn later that I'd said the magic words when I asked if she wanted to go dancing later. She is built to dance! But I didn't know that then -i just thought she might enjoy it. So first we walked around, admiring the city and ended up in Chinatown, which was cool. They had these two person rickshaws which was "legal" (Portuguese for cool). We asked various hipster college types where to go dancing and they suggested BarSoho, so off we went.

This is where we set the theme for the week -- off the hook dancing craziness, but we eased into it. The DJ at BS is really good and tends toward the Latin vibe, so right up her alley. To see her move is indescribable. Like something nature created -- like waves or trees or something. Just an amazing creature. Of course ALL the guys want to get with her and some of the girls too! This being our first night, I realize in retrospect that she was on her best behavior and really letting me lead the night. She stayed quite devoted to me, despite the distractions around her. On slow songs we'd go pelvis to pelvis and just swing and DFK. Sigh. Heavenly.

Because I had work the next day and she was letting me lead, I suggested we pack it in around 1:30 and she agreed. And I honestly don't remember the rest of the night-we'd both traveled hard and danced like maniacs, so I think we just tumbled into bed. Some cuddling and off to sleep.

As you'll see in the next installment, we grow more comfortable and Thifany's party girl side wil emerge in force. This can be a bit threatening at first but once you embrace it, you are swept up in the whirlwind of this magical force of nature. And it's a great place to be!
-------------

PS if I am boring you, let me know. I love reliving it but can stop any time...

Have I scared off avid readers Frenchy and Ww with my painstaking detail? Let's go a bit higher level and make sure the sexy parts get proper due and see how that goes...

Before we start let me say that I do not love her but I love being with her. There is a distinct difference, as this learned crowd knows.

London deets second installment:

So Monday and Tuesday in some ways were the least satisfying because I was at work during the day and arriving back late -- like 11 PM late, so she was on her own these days. Monday she was an hour late and I was none too happy. But I recalled that my other Brazilian GF Carolina (sessions 2 and 5 in SP) was similarly late and this is spectacularly Brazilian. So, when she came bouncing and smiling from the Uber I embraced her with gusto. I love my Brasileira, faults and all.

It was midnight by then, but honestly I was ready for some lovin. I really didn't want to skip a day. I am pretty sure she wasn't in the mood, but that is where this being not pure BFGF has an advantage. I just hung out naked on the bed while she got ready for bed and she took the hint (no GF "sorry honey too tired") and even if she wasn't into it at first we got things going just fine. Both of us kind of melt with each other's DFK.

Other than the first night, when I did some tasty DATY, mostly she was the one driving the actions and Monday night was similar. She went down for some great head. She does this thing where she pushes against your asshole with her knuckle and it's a very distracting sensation, but in a good way. Somehow it works with her sucking and all comes together very nicely. She also does this thing where she sticks her tongue out flat and downward and circles the head while looking you straight in the eyes. Wow.

The sex highlight though was modified Mish (they call Mish MMPP in Brazil, for Mama and Papa, LOL). I have a pretty average size prick and with my advancing age Mish is not always best for staying fully engaged (TMI?). But what she did was great. She got me more on my knees and raised her hips up to meet me. She then proceeded to fuck the hell out of me. I've always driven the action from Mish, so it was quite a new and lovely experience receiving from Mish. Kind of like cowgirl Mish!

The signature image from that encounter is her smile. As she was fucking me like a beast, she was smiling the most beautiful smile. I think she really enjoyed seeing me build to a final climatic explosion. Wow. If I can see her smile and have sex at the same time -- two of my favorite things. Win win. And then blissful sleep after brief naked cuddling, which I am very fond of.

Tuesday night I was home quite late again, but she was sure to be there an hour ahead. Good girl! I asked if she wanted to go dancing -- it was about 11.30. She said "are you sure" and I said lets do it. She lit up like a Roman candle and off we went. We went back to Bar Soho, but it would turn out that was just the warm up bar. Things would escalate in the funnest possible way -- but that's a story for the next installment!

Reactions: BB0523
The “spectacularly late” thing...can be very british too ! :D (But I know intimately only a sample of one so not statistically significant). My Brazilian SB is always punctual though, so go figure...

Entertaining read btw, thanks

Most assuredly! I just wanted to start at the beginning, with some context for why this wild and crazy idea of a London trip might work. Probably two more installments. Tomorrow and next day...
I sooo want to see what this spinner really looks like.

“ I am pretty sure she wasn't in the mood, but that is where this being not pure BFGF has an advantage. I just hung out naked on the bed while she got ready for bed and she took the hint (no GF "sorry honey too tired") and even if she wasn't into it at first we got things going just fine.”

... so its not a true GFE then! :D

(Sorry after 2 years on this site I still cant figure out how the “quote” thing works... mega techno-retard here)

@Frenchy -- yep. I am pretty sure none of us are after true GFE with all the baggage that entails. I'll take stylized GFE any day.

@just4fun -- she's not exactly a spinner. Slim yes, but a good 5-7 or 5-8. My crowning disappointment is I was too shy to ask her to wear her spike white boots and let me take her standing from behind. Not many girls I could do that with due to pure geometry. I am 6-1 but we see almost eye to eye in her highest heels. Normally I like shorties, but I can make an exception for her!

Reactions: just4fun
@Frenchy -- yep. I am pretty sure none of us are after true GFE with all the baggage that entails. I'll take stylized GFE any day!

Good point , but I bet you that within a few months she will switch between “true” and “stylized” when it suits her. Im not a born optimist, granted...

Fucken Titles

I read Almost Sugar and all that has been going thru my mind has been

Almost Sugar, West Virginia
Mountain Mama....

Can’t get it out of my mind!

Reactions: Wwanderer
Fucken Titles

Mountain Mama....

Try..... The wheels on the bus go round n round,,, round n round,,,, round n round... the wheels on the bus....... you get the idea :p

Reactions: Wwanderer
Fucken Titles

Mountain Mama....

You’re more of a poet than me. I thought about fake sugars like Aspartame and all that crap!