Guest viewing is limited

Almost there.. How do I go one step further

Never confess!

If she has a doubt, deny
If she has no more doubt, deny

She can forgive your weakness.
She won't easily forgive your clumsiness in hiding it.

Anyway, cheating near home is both tiring and dangerous. From my own experience, it is not worth the trouble. If it ever happens, it means I was drunk, and some random woman almost kidnapped me and forced me to have sex with her. Fortunately these days, I cannot perform under the influence of too much alcohol.
During business trips, I do feel much more relax about it.
And yes, p4p is a much better option in general.

But let's be honest, in p4p, you rarely have the time to build the same level of sexual tension that makes the sexual release a bit more rewarding.
Or it requires a excellent connection to find a provider that may give you the"FULL" service.

Reactions: just4fun
Oh my god! I will reiterate your advice because it is so damn good.

Never confess!

Let me say that again. Never confess!

Nothing good will come of it at all.

I have only been married once, and it was to a total shrew.

We had both had affairs, but I caught her red-handed in hers. Yes, I was pissed but eventually I started feeling bad because of the amount of shame she was showing. I stupidly confessed my dalliances and "poof" it was if she never did anything wrong.

I'm not judging the OP, but he is treading in some deep ass water with a dumbbell around is neck right now.

A can of Fabreeze isn't going to do a damned thing for him.

Never confess!

If she has a doubt, deny
If she has no more doubt, deny

She can forgive your weakness.
She won't easily forgive your clumsiness in hiding it.

Anyway, cheating near home is both tiring and dangerous. From my own experience, it is not worth the trouble. If it ever happens, it means I was drunk, and some random woman almost kidnapped me and forced me to have sex with her. Fortunately these days, I cannot perform under the influence of too much alcohol.
During business trips, I do feel much more relax about it.
And yes, p4p is a much better option in general.

But let's be honest, in p4p, you rarely have the time to build the same level of sexual tension that makes the sexual release a bit more rewarding.
Or it requires a excellent connection to find a provider that may give you the"FULL" service.
Sorry I'm in a playful mood today, but I do get the message. Minimise the risks and never confess. Thank you guys!

But we want to hear stories though... do keep it up. Some of us have very boring lives, lol.
I'll let you know if anything interesting comes up.
I had lunch with her last week and she gave me a Valentine's present... We talked about relationships and she had me guess she'd like to have sex again but when I said I wanted things to get better with my wife she said she'd be sad if we can't meet anymore.
At this point I'm not sure whether there's a risk that she might love me or not at all, so I'd like to stop seeing her just to be safe.

Oops, I did it again...
I was supposed to meet my "student" at Starbucks last Saturday, buts in her e-mail she wrote "I want to touch you".
I replied that going to her place was too dangerous for me.
So we met at a love hotel instead. I guess my balls defeated my brain.
This was my first time going to such a place and I have to say it is quite amazing!
We stayed 2 hours, then I went home and no questions were asked as I had neither a suspicious smell nor face.
Recommended, may repeat.

Oops, I did it again...
I was supposed to meet my "student" at Starbucks last Saturday, buts in her e-mail she wrote "I want to touch you".
I replied that going to her place was too dangerous for me.
So we met at a love hotel instead. I guess my balls defeated my brain.
This was my first time going to such a place and I have to say it is quite amazing!
We stayed 2 hours, then I went home and no questions were asked as I had neither a suspicious smell nor face.
Recommended, may repeat.

Holy Shit

Anyway , everybody say we are close to the Apocalypse so why not having a bit of fun just before...:)

Reactions: Gunmachan
I'm glad that the OP has gone the love hotel route, since it seems the most obvious solution, but I thought I'd just say that in the situation he described before - no excuse to get away, strange smells, no place to change - why not just join a gym? It provides a great reason to get out of the house by oneself and you can go there briefly before and afterward to change / shower up / dry your hair.

I'm glad that the OP has gone the love hotel route, since it seems the most obvious solution, but I thought I'd just say that in the situation he described before - no excuse to get away, strange smells, no place to change - why not just join a gym? It provides a great reason to get out of the house by oneself and you can go there briefly before and afterward to change / shower up / dry your hair.
The problem with that is that I've been going to the gym on week days 3 times a week in the morning (while my wife is at work) so I can't really justify suddenly wanting to go to the gym on weekends too, especially since my wife and I haven't got much free time together with our different schedules.
Anyway, it'll all be over in a couple of months when we go back to the old continent.

Yeah, it's not a slippery slope as they say. It is a freaking water slide! :D
It really is... I met her at the same love hotel again last weekend and the sex is getting more intense.. The way she licked my balls, the contraction of her vagina while I was pounding her from behind.... Man, that will forever stay in my memory.

Only problem is the pillow talk is getting more serious too. Now I'm not sure how to tell her I'm leaving. Also she took a picture of us... Just a normal selfie, but I didn't feel comfortable with her taking this photo.

The way she licked my balls, the contraction of her vagina while I was pounding her from behind.... Man, that will forever stay in my memory.
That's something you won't forget sure, I first experienced that with a Japanese girl - I thought I was going to pop out of her because she was clenching down so tightly. Felt good... will repeat! :)
Also she took a picture of us... Just a normal selfie, but I didn't feel comfortable with her taking this photo.
Bad idea.... delete it.

That's something you won't forget sure, I first experienced that with a Japanese girl - I thought I was going to pop out of her because she was clenching down so tightly. Felt good... will repeat! :)

Bad idea.... delete it.
Well I can't delete it, she took it with her phone two weeks ago...
We meet three days ago at the same LH and it was amazing again.
I still haven't told her I won't be able to meet anymore from the end of March, it'll be a shock :/

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Well I can't delete it, she took it with her phone two weeks ago...
We meet three days ago at the same LH and it was amazing again.
I still haven't told her I won't be able to meet anymore from the end of March, it'll be a shock :/
Ah, ok.
I think she's going to be upset, hope it goes well.

Reactions: Gunmachan
I got have stopped contacting her and I'm trying to get my wife pregnant (I mean we're both trying).
Going back to my country this Sunday.
When I'm horny I miss my sexy student, rest of the time I don't miss her at all...

Good luck with the pregnancy ... I just hope you and your wife don't consider more or less consciously that it's a way to repair a relationship (assuming it needed to be, which I don't think is necessarily the case based on what you wrote).

Reactions: Guuu
I knew a guy just like you, he died from auto erotic asphyxiation.

It was the saddest memorial service that I ever went to, then I banged his prim and proper wife about a week later.
Your are kidding, right...? I am not sure whether to laugh or cry...somehow couldn't help laughing, though...!

Hi guys, came back to give advice. Especially to people who might be in the same situation I was in 4 years ago, as it all went well and I am glad I did it.
If you are teaching cute Japanese women but you're already in a relationship, you might consider a little adventure, but:
Be discreet. Eliminate evidence. Don't get emotional. Enjoy temporarily. Never confess. And finally: never confess.
The point of cheating like this is that you have only one life so you'd better not fuck it all up but at the same time you've got to enjoy it while it lasts.
I now live a stable life in my home country with my wife. We have a 2 year-old son and trying to have an other kid. I guess she might have had suspicions back then but she never brought it up, just moved on and our marriage is safe.
I have never cheated again after that but I do not regret my Japanese experience at all. No feeling of guilt whatsoever either. I sometimes think about it when I'm horny but not too often.
Good luck people and thanks for your precious advice in the past.

Hi guys, came back to give advice. Especially to people who might be in the same situation I was in 4 years ago, as it all went well and I am glad I did it.
If you are teaching cute Japanese women but you're already in a relationship, you might consider a little adventure, but:
Be discreet. Eliminate evidence. Don't get emotional. Enjoy temporarily. Never confess. And finally: never confess.
The point of cheating like this is that you have only one life so you'd better not fuck it all up but at the same time you've got to enjoy it while it lasts.
I now live a stable life in my home country with my wife. We have a 2 year-old son and trying to have an other kid. I guess she might have had suspicions back then but she never brought it up, just moved on and our marriage is safe.
I have never cheated again after that but I do not regret my Japanese experience at all. No feeling of guilt whatsoever either. I sometimes think about it when I'm horny but not too often.
Good luck people and thanks for your precious advice in the past.
An actual necro-bump that is worthy. Thanks for the update.