Alternative locations for sex

HotlineBling

TAG Member
Reaction score
Curious if anyone has any good alternatives or favorite non-hotel locations or types of places for doing the deed, including in public?

Sometimes searching for a love hotel at the early hours of the morning can be painful; and sometimes you might not want to/can't take someone to your house and vice versa.

Let's hear it.

Reactions: MikeH
Let's hear it.

Stairway in a restaurant building, bench in a park in the middle of the city, river side in a national park.

Oh, sorry. You asked for good places. None of the above qualifies. Pro-tip: find a hotel.

construction vehicles
When-Tarzan-Says-Dallas-Dies.gif

As for the ferris wheel, sounds like a nice kinky spot to do it. But please, don't leave a mess for the next guests :eek:

If in a residential neighborhood I heard that houses under construction are usually easy to get into. I've heard that there are usually stacks of relatively clean building materials that can provide a flat level surface.

Although my apparent dad @Wwanderer will undoubtedly be on my case for having fun, I recommend Ferris wheels and construction vehicles

As long as everyone involved is happy, not being intentionally deceived and, in the case of Ferris wheels, not dripping on the people in the gondolas below you, I can't see any problems. :D

-Ww

If in a residential neighborhood I heard that houses under construction are usually easy to get into. I've heard that there are usually stacks of relatively clean building materials that can provide a flat level surface.

Yeah, sure, you "heard" from your friends, right? Hey, we're amongst friends here, you can confess. :p

You can always go to onsen. Hey, someone once told me they saw a video where that was actually happening.

Or better yet,

don't these places have surveillance cameras in the rooms?
Yes they are but you can easily hide the camera, it seems the system of camera start when TV is ON but better to be completely sure.
I thought the same until 2 years ago, pretty bad remember. I met this girl from Kirari cafe who pressured me like "be faster" to finish all in less than 10mn! I hate to be in the rush. One month later she picked me again at Kikari Shibuya and she was surprised I refused her LOL

Am I the only one that saw the thread title and thought... "Like the back seat of a Volkswagen"?

Am I the only one that saw the thread title and thought... "Like the back seat of a Volkswagen"?

Oh, if only I was still as small and flexible as when I was young. I had a Chevy S10 with captains chairs all through high school. To this day I can't comprehend how we managed to try so many different positions comfortably in that vehicle but try, and enjoy, we did!

Otherwise, that construction equipment idea sounds fun!

I would be interested in seeing a list of internet cafes / manga cafes where it's possible to get it on without surveillance. Every karaoke room I've been to, which basically covers the big chains in Tokyo (big echo, karakan, karaoke hiroba, Round 1, and one more I can't remember), all have cameras to prevent shenanigans.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I would be interested in seeing a list of internet cafes / manga cafes where it's possible to get it on without surveillance. Every karaoke room I've been to, which basically covers the big chains in Tokyo (big echo, karakan, karaoke hiroba, Round 1, and one more I can't remember), all have cameras to prevent shenanigans.

Back in the day there were several cases in karaoke rooms where the receiving side of these shenanigans were underage and not that willing so those cameras popped up in no time.

By popular demand I don't do karaoke but a friend told that if you go with a clearly adult partner and accidentally hang your jacket on the camera the staff won't be caring too much.

Back in the day there were several cases in karaoke rooms where the receiving side of these shenanigans were underage and not that willing so those cameras popped up in no time.

I can see how that would happen.

By popular demand I don't do karaoke but a friend told that if you go with a clearly adult partner and accidentally hang your jacket on the camera the staff won't be caring too much.

Hmm... depends on how they define "clearly adult" then. Not that getting it on in a karaoke room sounds that thrilling unless you don't the glass doors and sticky floors. :D

Roppongi seems to not have many love hotels around... or at least I'm bad at finding them.
One time I ended up taking a girl from the club to a nearby park and almost nailed her there, but unfortunately someone came for an early morning walk and was lingering around where we were.

Stairway in a restaurant building, bench in a park in the middle of the city, river side in a national park.

Oh, sorry. You asked for good places. None of the above qualifies. Pro-tip: find a hotel.
+rooftop of a previously supervised building

Reactions: MikeH
Museums sometimes have mini theaters in them where they show short films. We did it in an airport museum once during a long layover.

You could also try the bedding section of your local department store. A few years ago a couple got caught banging away at our local WalMart.:joyful:

Every karaoke room I've been to, which basically covers the big chains in Tokyo (big echo, karakan, karaoke hiroba, Round 1, and one more I can't remember), all have cameras to prevent shenanigans.

Wow, I think I need to pay more attention to those cameras. Used a round one karaoke a couple years back, but no one said anything. Most doors have some type of window, but I never noticed a camera.

Roppongi seems to not have many love hotels around... or at least I'm bad at finding them.
One time I ended up taking a girl from the club to a nearby park and almost nailed her there, but unfortunately someone came for an early morning walk and was lingering around where we were.
Roppongi only has two love hotels.
Its about building permits, they are only allowed to make love hotels in certain areas