Email : info@asianmystique.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hrs, 35000 yens

Type/Location:
Love Hotel - Hotel Listo - Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English for both booking and session

Details of the Encounter:
I have been lurking around TAG for a long time. Thought its time to give something back to the community.
I contacted AM one week ahead of the planned day to check availability of Asami, who was my top choice based on TAG reviews. Got a very quick response from AM and the session was set. They wanted me to mail one day before the session with what I will be wearing on the day to help Asami identify me at the meeting point.

On the day, i arrived some 10 minutes before the planned time. Asami came after 5 minutes and she quickly identified me. Off we went to a love hotel nearby while having some casual conversation.

Regarding Asami, she looks classy and mature. She may not be a good choice for someone looking for a young lady. But she is slim,has a tight body and is a great conversationalist. We talked about our interests for some time before hitting the shower.

What followed was one of the best 2 hours i have ever spent with a lady. I had one of the most intimate shower play with her. She enjoys it and made sure that I enjoy it too. Off to bed we went. Some LFK, moved on to some DFK and then..I went down on her. She was very passionate and i think she enjoyed it. She smells and tastes great down there. Once I was done she gave me a DFK and then capped me and boy,oh boy she is damn flexible. She is game for whatever position you want and she enjoys it.After some time of switching between various positions, I blew my load. We went and cleaned up and had some nice conversation for some time and she initiated again with some LFK and she went down to give me an awesome BBBJ. Her BJ trick is great and i really enjoyed it. It took her some real work to get me blow my load again and it felt great. Again we talked a little and by then it was time to hit the shower. We cleaned up, exited the hotel and said our byes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Asami is an awesome person. She is mature,active,professional and a great conversationalist. If you want a quality time with a lady with a great attitude, go for Asami.