Guest viewing is limited

AM Bruna

hinnie001

TAG Member
Reaction score
For everyone being interested in non-Japanese experience.I met Bruna for a two-hour date in a love hotel. From the looks she would pass late 20s easily. She speaks very good English (and Japanese) and is easy and fun to hang out with.
She has a great latina ass and she takes is there for a little surcharge. Haven't tried it though. The boobs are big and have a nice shape and grip. The enhancement is not very obvious.
We showered together and went through three rounds which took us around 90 minutes. I decided to leave a little earlier for other business I still had to do.
The only little turnoff was that her blowjob has some room for improvement. It was not particularly bad, but not impressive either.
In summary:Nice and friendly girl, beautiful tight body, willing to please.

For everyone being interested in non-Japanese experience.I met Bruna for a two-hour date in a love hotel. From the looks she would pass late 20s easily. She speaks very good English (and Japanese) and is easy and fun to hang out with.
She has a great latina ass and she takes is there for a little surcharge. Haven't tried it though. The boobs are big and have a nice shape and grip. The enhancement is not very obvious.
We showered together and went through three rounds which took us around 90 minutes. I decided to leave a little earlier for other business I still had to do.
The only little turnoff was that her blowjob has some room for improvement. It was not particularly bad, but not impressive either.
In summary:Nice and friendly girl, beautiful tight body, willing to please.

Where can I meet this girl?