Am: Just A Heads Up

Discussion in 'Questions, Answers & Warnings' started by mawjav, Aug 1, 2014.

1. mawjav

mawjav TAG Member

Yesterday
    Not sure where to post this.

Asian Mystique have 2 new courses called Hollywood & Party, plus an update to their Overnight course & Fantasy options.

http://www.asianmystique.com/main_page.html

Might be worth a look.

2. meiji

Global Moderator

Jun 11, 2021
    Thanks for the heads up. I moved the thread to Q&A since it's not strictly a review.

The Party course is for bachelor or other parties (3 or more men require paying for security!), and Hollywood appears to be more of a role-play course. Sounds pretty interesting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TAG Manager

Executive Leadership

Yesterday
    Got around to checking out their updates:

Hollywood:
    First thoughts; I wonder just how many of their girls would go through this course customization? It really seems like a bit of trouble to arrange and communicate. Not that it's a bad option, but it just feels kind of complicated. The happening bar point is of interest, since there are number of people looking to go to HBs.

AM had a kind of complicated system for HB dates previously, have no idea if they even still had it up until this point.

Well, let's see what pops up!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Jay Brown

Jay Brown TAG Member

Apr 23, 2017
    Has anyone tried the Hollywood course for visit to a HB? I will be coming to town in Oct. And am thinking of trying this option. Thanks in advance for any info you have. jb