Am: Just A Heads Up

Thanks for the heads up. I moved the thread to Q&A since it's not strictly a review.

The Party course is for bachelor or other parties (3 or more men require paying for security!), and Hollywood appears to be more of a role-play course. Sounds pretty interesting.

Got around to checking out their updates:

Hollywood:
AM Website said:
Here at Asian Mystique we are proud that our Basic Course in most cases is able to provide a "girlfriend experience" to our valued clients. Our aim with our basic course is to provide a date-like, intimate time for our clients. We recognize however that some of our clients may have other fantasies in mind, something less structured, something more wide open, something more "Hollywood". Hoping to take your date to a Swinging Party? To have her meet in your office? Want to not worry about itemized costs of little extras like costumes, clothing requests? This is your course. The rate is higher, and that allows us to cater to your individual fantasies and saves you the trouble of following some of our normal guidelines about location, services, division of time. You can expect increased openness and initiative, and catering to your special requests.

Not all girls are open to this level of service so not all are available for the Hollywood course. If you have specific questions about your fantasy, please ask. Some approved requests so far: "I want the girl to show up in garter stockings, no panty, and without a word touch me...", "Can the girl come to my office, after hours?", "I have been invited to a Happening Bar and need a partner...".

First thoughts; I wonder just how many of their girls would go through this course customization? It really seems like a bit of trouble to arrange and communicate. Not that it's a bad option, but it just feels kind of complicated. The happening bar point is of interest, since there are number of people looking to go to HBs.

AM had a kind of complicated system for HB dates previously, have no idea if they even still had it up until this point.

Well, let's see what pops up!

Has anyone tried the Hollywood course for visit to a HB? I will be coming to town in Oct. And am thinking of trying this option. Thanks in advance for any info you have. jb