Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours, ¥35000

Type/Location:
LH Listo in Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English and Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Sorry for the late review.
As usual with AM, the booking went very smoothly.

Physical Description:
Miki showed up on time with a sexy dress. Concerning her look, I would say that she’s the typical GND. Not a stunning face but the kind of girl you’re happy to spend time with. A bit chubby as described in the website.

Details:
After the traditional « gift » and a short talk we quickly went for shower. Her English skills are ok. You can have a talk with her. No problem at all. We talked half in Japanese half in English during the date. Her physical attributes are well described by the website so I won’t go for details but I enjoyed her body. In general I prefer slender girls, and Miki is not that kind but no extra meat and the (natural) boobs are well balanced with the rest. If you like a bit of chubby, she’s for you.

Concerning the action, the positive points :
  • very wet, very fast
  • She enjoys it a lot, you can feel it easily
  • She tries to have a maximum of pleasure, and she climax very very easily
  • She can take the lead but also to be leaded, no problem
  • She’s the opposite of a star fish for sure, which was really good
  • I pounded her hard during two rounds and she didn’t complain at all
Negative point :
  • her PSY is not fully shaved, and is clearly smelly. I like DATY a lot, but to be honest it stopped me to go for it at some point
Not really tested :
  • i am not a huge fan of BJ so I can’t tell in details about her skills but it looked like she knows what she’s doing
Overall I would say that if you’re looking for a girl who enjoys a lot what she’s doing, a bit chubby, and very easy going, she’s a really good choice. However, among the different girls of AM I have been with, I would rank her after Sae, Miyabi or Shiori (in that order for me).

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
but not as a first choice

Reactions: DireWolf98 and Pk24
Smelly PSY is really a turn off for me too.
Not sure which AM girls are the wise choice for DATY fan like us.

Smelly PSY is really a turn off for me too.
Not sure which AM girls are the wise choice for DATY fan like us.

Wouldn't the shower cleaned up her PSY and make it minty fresh? Unless it's something deeper inside that she didn't clean out... ew.

Same issue put me off. She also had bad breath. Service was average. Won’t repeat.

Wouldn't the shower cleaned up her PSY and make it minty fresh?
Doubt it would have fixed much. And for shower I'd think the girls are more focused on getting you (and your dick) clean.

I'd think stinky puss and bad breath are hard to be self-aware about. Maybe she'd appreciate it someone told her about it!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Doubt it would have fixed much. And for shower I'd think the girls are more focused on getting you (and your dick) clean.

I'd think stinky puss and bad breath are hard to be self-aware about. Maybe she'd appreciate it someone told her about it!

Haha.... that's why when I shower with the girl, I prefer to help her rub/scrub her a little bit so she knows I want her clean. Although a girl would need to know herself to get a bit deeper inside her vag to clean out more gunk.

What I can't understand is that some providers that don't take a shower with the client, they don't even wipe/wash off their pee during the day and before the first client. That smell you just can't shake off once you stick a finger in it for the entire session.

Haha.... that's why when I shower with the girl, I prefer to help her rub/scrub her a little bit so she knows I want her clean. Although a girl would need to know herself to get a bit deeper inside her vag to clean out more gunk.

What I can't understand is that some providers that don't take a shower with the client, they don't even wipe/wash off their pee during the day and before the first client. That smell you just can't shake off once you stick a finger in it for the entire session.
You would be amazed, some men find that as a fetish with smelly PSY. I for one don't prefer that. Maybe try calling AM and see what happens. I knock her off my "to-do" list in the meantime.

Wouldn't the shower cleaned up her PSY and make it minty fresh? Unless it's something deeper inside that she didn't clean out... ew.
Unfortunately no. It’s like washing your dick with soap and hoping to pee Chardonnay. Sorry for the dumb example but I’m so touchy about odours. And whenever it is, it is always always as a rule, with local ladies. None of the European or Brazilian or other providers have displayed this. (Not to say ALL locals, though)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

Never ever put any soap inside the vagina. It has a self cleaning mechanism and soap can throw off the balance (maybe that’s why she was smelly). If you throw off the balance by using soap inside (not the outer lips, that’s fine) it’s easy to get bacterial vaginosis and/or a yeast infection. I never let clients clean me down there as i know best how to do it without causing any problems.

You would be amazed, some men find that as a fetish with smelly PSY. I for one don't prefer that. Maybe try calling AM and see what happens. I knock her off my "to-do" list in the meantime.
I wrote a separate review on this provider. I do recall some odour but definitely not as strong as the experience here. It probably varies day to day, too. My worst however, was with another (local) lady when I almost puked while pulling the condom off, after. The overall experience was good though.

Never ever put any soap inside the vagina. It has a self cleaning mechanism and soap can throw off the balance (maybe that’s why she was smelly). If you throw off the balance by using soap inside (not the outer lips, that’s fine) it’s easy to get bacterial vaginosis and/or a yeast infection. I never let clients clean me down there as i know best how to do it without causing any problems.

My dermatologist agrees with Anna. I have sensitive skin and while she was giving me recommendations she strictly told me not to ever use soap in vagina and while you are washing between your legs be careful not get any bubbles into the vajay.

I've seen this talked about a lot, that you shouldn't use soap etc. Paradoxically, girls love bubble baths. So ... won't bubble baths cause the lady bits problem?

I've seen this talked about a lot, that you shouldn't use soap etc. Paradoxically, girls love bubble baths. So ... won't bubble baths cause the lady bits problem?
Well, one should not aggressively shove the bubbles up a vagina... lol

Generally the bubbles are above the water.
For heavily perfumed bath salts, it can indeed irritate the skin a bit and it will probably make some contact with the vagina, but its not the same as rubbing soap inside there.

Reactions: Simonka and akasam
Lady parts are complicated and I am so happy that they both exist and that all these wonderful women make such an effort to keep them happy and healthy (both the lady parts and the ladies attached to them.)