AM Recommendations?

Doraemon

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post… but have been following this forum since the beginning of the year.
Based on recommendations from this forum, I tried out Manami (of Tokyo Melty Kiss) in April. I had the best time with Manami and I would like to thank ALL of the reviewers who recommended her. I am glad that I got to meet her before she retired.

Anyway, on to other things. I will be coming to Tokyo again in two weeks and have been looking at the reviews of the various girls from Asian Mystique. I have narrowed my choices to the following:
1) Sora
2) Lili
3) Ai
4) Hiromi

Thumbs up? Down? Any other recommendations?

I was also considering Tae of Nasty Dolls, but their prices are a bit high.

Thanks in advance.

It really depends on what you are looking for. I've only seen Sora of the 4 you mention, but in my experience booking with AM and reading other reviews/feedback, basically the breakdown is this:

- Sora is pretty easy to book. She's on the schedule quite a bit. She's a very nice girl, good English, very slender, attractive face, but not what I'd call drop dead gorgeous. She's maybe in her early 30s. She's a little passive in the bedroom, but isn't a 'dead fish' by any means. She either enjoys playtime or is a good actress.

- I don't know much about Lili- there's contrasting reviews on here.

- Ai is supposedly fairly young, and provides good service. I've read that she really gets into 3somes with another girl. Downside is that she's apparently somewhat overweight. I hadn't booked her to this point because she seemed pudgy in her pics.

- Hiromi is supposedly a hardbody, but she seems very hard to book, both from the info I've read, and whenever I contact AM to see who is available she's never one of the girls they list. She's also supposedly not very interested in her job (ie, lies there until its over, etc).

A few other names to throw in the mix- If you are here before Miki goes back to Osaka, I'd put her on the top of the list. If not, and you get a chance to go to Osaka, I'd suggest seeing her. Also, Yuko is pretty fun in a GND sort of way. She's more of a dancer's body compared to Sora who is more lithe. Basically until AM comes up with more options in Tokyo, I bounce between Sora and Yuko when I have a hankering for delivery health. That's mainly because I know they provide decent service and are attractive.

You should probably contact AM the week of your arrival to find out who is on the schedule. Don't get your heart set on a girl only to find out she's on vacation. If you see any of these girls, make sure to write a review. :)

Sora, 2 slender thumbs up!
Lili, 2 thumbs up for her ass but 1 thumb down for her tiredness!
Ai, 1 fat thumb down.
Hiromi, wouldn't waste the effort moving my thumbs.

Obviously these are my experiences only and you will never know how you get on with someone until you actualy meet but my feedback...

On Your list,
Hiromi is a nice girl but most of what others have said was there in one way or another. It wasn't a bad meeting though.

Reccommended by others,
Yuko is a lovely girl, no complaints whatsoever.
Mako is very nice, (I don't mind that she is thin), but needs to be treated gently to get the best.

Ive had a few dissappointing meetings with independants, ( my own fault for being stupid), but to be honest, I've never had a bad meeting with anyone from AM. Of course some are better than others and you will get on better with some more than others.

Depends on your taste but other than the ladies mentioned above, I would say you couldn't go wrong with Rio, Natsu or Bruna all very nice and all very different personalities.

Good luck.

Lili looks fun, and she appears petite with a nice body. Honestly, I think the only thing that keeps me from seeing Lili is that she is either not smiling in her pictures or has a really weird smile, like she's trying to hide a bad snaggletooth or something. It's one of those first impression things I can't get over, at least until maybe I see different pictures or something.

totallly agree with Meiji-san,

i had been with Sora, Ai and Miki. For my taste Miki and Sora are great choices, i really like them: Sora has nice english skills, Miki can not keep a conversation in english, but she is friendly lady. Ai is ok, but i agree with Meiji comment: for me when i saw her naked looks like ~4 kg over her weight.

Lili looks fun, and she appears petite with a nice body. Honestly, I think the only thing that keeps me from seeing Lili is that she is either not smiling in her pictures or has a really weird smile, like she's trying to hide a bad snaggletooth or something. It's one of those first impression things I can't get over, at least until maybe I see different pictures or something.

Not so much a snaggletooth as a crooked, cheeky, wicked grin. You will enjoy Lili. Best ass in the business!

Thanks again, guys.
Unfortunately, I will be missing Miki by 5 days, but I will be in Kyoto from the 11/26 - 12/01, might try her out there :D