Guest viewing is limited

AM review: Yuna

Gaijin Neil

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Just had a meeting with AM's Yuna. We met up and made our way to the love hotel. Not much conversation or chemistry, but I'm not much of a GFE type and at the same time, it would hurt. No worries. Once we got in our room, we made our way to the shower. She has a nice body and her breasts felt fake but they were fun to play with. After the shower I layed on the bed where she went down on me. Nice, soft lips of hers; didn't take long for me to CIM and no she didn't swallow. I went down on her afterwards and she sounded a bit scripted so I just fucked her missionary until I came. We took a break where she gave me a descent massage and had small talk. After I rested up she went down on me until I popped again in her mouth. Time was running out so I put another condom on and fucked missionary until I came for the last time. We showered, dressed, and said our goodbyes. That was it. Not bad BUT one thing I noted was that we met up 2p.m. And she ended out meeting at 3p.m. (Only 1 hour course). It took about 15 mins to go to love hotel and get situated. Most providers don't start until after the shower. Not cool. Anyways, her face is an 8/10 IMHO for those who are wondering. Nice body and tight pussy. Hope you found this informative.

Cheers!

You came FOUR times in an hour? Impressive.

I think the standard is that time starts when the door opens. Even with AM, time should usually start when you get to the room. Glad to hear she's good eye candy. Thanks for the review.

Lol yes 4 in an hour. Yuna gave me kudos for the performance :p

I like to go for eye candy and she's cute enough. I heard Tae of ND is a cutie as well as kansai-sayuri but unfortunately, Tae is no longer with ND so I can't find out for myself. Kansai-sayuri on the otherhand is still possible. She was actually the one I was supposed to meet up with today but she couldn't make it :( if you know other cuties, I would like to try them out!

I think the standard is that time starts when the door opens. Even with AM, time should usually start when you get to the room.

Yes. That is standard. "After the shower" is Neill´s idea. If he had found providers who do that previously, he has been very lucky. (Extremely lucky in my case, since I love to play in the shower for a very long time. I hope he introduces a few of those to me, LOL)

Hi Neil

Two questions come to mind:

- How many pops could the two of you possibly have enjoyed had the clock started 15-20 minutes later?!?

- I cannot find Yuna on AM's Tokyo website - is she no longer with them? And if, where has she moved to?

I am planning on a two hour meeting, so 15 minutes more or less do not matter that much - I'd be glad to finish twice, though... ;-)

Cheers!

Hi Neil

Two questions come to mind:

- How many pops could the two of you possibly have enjoyed had the clock started 15-20 minutes later?!?

- I cannot find Yuna on AM's Tokyo website - is she no longer with them? And if, where has she moved to?

I am planning on a two hour meeting, so 15 minutes more or less do not matter that much - I'd be glad to finish twice, though... ;-)

Cheers!

She was fun and I'm sure we could manage another orgasm with the full time ;)

She left Japan quite awhile ago and said she was going back to Korea.

Sorry for the late reply!

Cheers!

Hi Neil,

well, it seems as if I was late to the party, anyway...
Nevertheless I am sure that Yuna would have been quite a treat.

Thanks for your reply & keep up the good work! ;-)

Cheers!