EMAIL

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 mins 35 k, 5700 yen for LH

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
I was looking through the AM website on Friday and I decided to book Suki.

I was originally looking to book Sayuri and Akino but they were both not available for whatever reason.

Anyways the AM guy recommended Suki and said she speaks fluent English and is from Taiwan.

Set up an appointment for two hours and that was my first mistake I believe. I should have tried for an hour appointment and asked to extend if i liked her or not.

So we were going to meet up in Shinjuku but she was about an hour late because she got lost or whatever. The AM guy kept telling me to wait for her inside the lobby of the LH but I didn't want to be the guy seeing people leave the LH. It was pretty awkward seeing some old people leaving with super young girls.

So she finally arrived and first impression is she is average looking. The pictures on the website isn't as accurate as you are led to believe. She has average size tits and was wearing some day old clothes. She is advertised as cosmopolitan but looked more like a Salvation army model.

My experience so far has girls dressed up with proper make ups etc. This girl showed up with a jean jacket and short shorts with a tank top that was probably purchased from a Salvation army.

We get to the LH room and she decided not to join me in the shower which was ok to me. I didn't want to be too pushy because in my head we had two hours. Showered separately and went straight to bed. She didnt want to initiate anything so I did. Worked my way down to the PSY and oh my fucking gawd that stank did not leave me until I got home. It smelled like dirty beer and cigarettes. I don't know if it was her bush or her PSY but it didn't matter because I could not last long. She went to reciprocate the DATY and she has very good BBBJ skills. She went into town on my junior. She kept complimenting on how hard it is and etc. That was probably the only good thing i can say about the experience. A really fantastic BBBJ. But she did not want to do it for long.

We did CG for about a minute before she said she was tired and asked for doggy and missionary. She seemed to be too tired to do anything in respect for any of that. It was a big turn off. I asked to go to the bath tub and she did not want to get in either.

Apparently during the cuddle session she said she was out all day dancing and was too tired. She did not want to do anything.

I asked nicely to finish me off since I was getting annoyed and she did her best to finish me off with her mouth. I came, we got dressed and went separately ways.

I thought that a visiting girl would be more excited to serve foreign clients but it seemed like she was more interested in partying in a club.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Quite possibly the worst GFE experience I have ever had. I am just glad I was able to get off somehow.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asian Mystique

Date of Encounter:
June 2018

Contact Method:
EMAIL

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 mins 35 k, 5700 yen for LH

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
I was looking through the AM website on Friday and I decided to book Suki.

I was originally looking to book Sayuri and Akino but they were both not available for whatever reason.

Anyways the AM guy recommended Suki and said she speaks fluent English and is from Taiwan.

Set up an appointment for two hours and that was my first mistake I believe. I should have tried for an hour appointment and asked to extend if i liked her or not.

So we were going to meet up in Shinjuku but she was about an hour late because she got lost or whatever. The AM guy kept telling me to wait for her inside the lobby of the LH but I didn't want to be the guy seeing people leave the LH. It was pretty awkward seeing some old people leaving with super young girls.

So she finally arrived and first impression is she is average looking. The pictures on the website isn't as accurate as you are led to believe. She has average size tits and was wearing some day old clothes. She is advertised as cosmopolitan but looked more like a Salvation army model.

My experience so far has girls dressed up with proper make ups etc. This girl showed up with a jean jacket and short shorts with a tank top that was probably purchased from a Salvation army.

We get to the LH room and she decided not to join me in the shower which was ok to me. I didn't want to be too pushy because in my head we had two hours. Showered separately and went straight to bed. She didnt want to initiate anything so I did. Worked my way down to the PSY and oh my fucking gawd that stank did not leave me until I got home. It smelled like dirty beer and cigarettes. I don't know if it was her bush or her PSY but it didn't matter because I could not last long. She went to reciprocate the DATY and she has very good BBBJ skills. She went into town on my junior. She kept complimenting on how hard it is and etc. That was probably the only good thing i can say about the experience. A really fantastic BBBJ. But she did not want to do it for long.

We did CG for about a minute before she said she was tired and asked for doggy and missionary. She seemed to be too tired to do anything in respect for any of that. It was a big turn off. I asked to go to the bath tub and she did not want to get in either.

Apparently during the cuddle session she said she was out all day dancing and was too tired. She did not want to do anything.

I asked nicely to finish me off since I was getting annoyed and she did her best to finish me off with her mouth. I came, we got dressed and went separately ways.

I thought that a visiting girl would be more excited to serve foreign clients but it seemed like she was more interested in partying in a club.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Quite possibly the worst GFE experience I have ever had. I am just glad I was able to get off somehow.

Let AM know you were not pleased at all. Being an hour late would make me cancel immediately. Seems she had no respect for her client.

The AM guy kept telling me to wait for her inside the lobby of the LH but I didn't want to be the guy seeing people leave the LH. It was pretty awkward seeing some old people leaving with super young girls.

Ha! Thank you, young stud! That could’ve been me.

And cheers for the review. Thankfully, it wasn’t.

This is the true (and original) definition of TOFTT.

Reactions: Pk24
Just to offer a different perspective on things, I think Suki had a bad day on this session becase I saw her on Sunday and had a nice time. She had on brand name clothes and bag, so she looked really nice and she's just my type in terms of being voluptuous and sexy. I really don't know what the OP was expecting, but being late is never good.

The only warning I'd give out is that Suki's a smoker.

Last edited:
I met Suki, so please allow me to chime in:

Good
- Smokin' hot body. Really dug her feminine shape.
- Nice personality and talkative in a good way, not run-down-the-clock way.

Bad
- PSY smelled. I think it's cuz she wears jeans all the time. I find any PSY smell a massive turn off--like the number one turn off.
- Smokes
- Bad teeth
- Late, but only 15 mins in my case
- Obviously doing this for the money. I can understand that, but she doesn't enjoy or act like she's enjoying the sex at all.

Overall I agree with the OP, and I don't think she belongs in the P4P industry. Not the worst I've had, but I do regret booking her.