Guest viewing is limited

AM Yuri or Norika

pitty000

Reaction score
has anyone seen AM girls, Yuri or Norika ? Think both are relatively new.

There are enough replies about Yuri to get a fair impression of here. She seems great, but not personally my type. I`d be very curious about Norika though, has nobody given her a trial run yet?
I like petite and cute, and MILF, and she seems to check all of that...

So I tried Norika recently given I was curious, never seen her review but decided to TOFTT

she's in her mid 40s, rather small and has okay breasts. face is basic, not ugly but not pretty nor freakish neither. I actually prefer the freakish looking pros.

BBBJ was so so - certainly nothing to write home about. Her personality is also ma ma, a bit giggly which at times was annoying.
I didn't feel like having sex even though she was dripping wet while I fingered her as she BBBJ'ed me
After I popped in her mouth, which i drove more than credit to her BJ-abilities, i decided to cut our session short.
perhaps it was because when we initially met, around 10:45pm for an 1-hr appt, she was eagerly watching the time so she can catch the last train and that was a turn-off. if concerned about the last train, then don't take appointments, IMO. after all, AM does charge an extra 3K for sessions ending past midnight.

she is not a pro at all and does not take many appointments neither. however, with her service level, i doubt if there will be a queue waiting to repeat.

Overall, she was not terrible but will certainly not repeat. BOE, Rio/Bruna are the shining stars of AM.

pitty000:
Thanks for the report. What about the body; flabby bits, stretchmarks from having children, that sort of thing? Shaved / landing strip / wild brush?

Hi,
As far as I know Yuri has not been with AM for several months, last I checked she vanished around May.
It's a shame as I did enjoy meeting her, from these posts is she back or available elsewhere?

Hi,
As far as I know Yuri has not been with AM for several months, last I checked she vanished around May.
It's a shame as I did enjoy meeting her, from these posts is she back or available elsewhere?

I thought "Yuri" in the OP was a typo for "Yuki", hence my comment. There is no "Yuri" on the roster currently.

think you can email Yuri on this site and still see her. just look for her handle/messages and give her a ping.

hey pitty000

why are you talking about me?

Wow, we have an ex AM girl on the site who we can contact privately? How cool is that!
I am not currently in the market, since I found this phantastic new "sefure" on the keijiban site, but it is great to have the option.

Wow, we have an ex AM girl on the site who we can contact privately? How cool is that!
I am not currently in the market, since I found this phantastic new "sefure" on the keijiban site, but it is great to have the option.

I'm not sure if I should be scared by that qoute? but if you want you can contact me here privately but please do not expect a model barbie type girl.

Reactions: timmy1224
I'm not sure if I should be scared by that qoute? but if you want you can contact me here privately but please do not expect a model barbie type girl.

Haha, you are funny! Actually, I had no idea that this site existed or that you existed until about 3 weeks ago. If I had, I actually would have contacted you, based on the description.

I was just so lucky that just 2 weeks ago I replied to a "papa boshou" message on a Japanese keijiban site, and this girl answered. She is 20, looks like 16, not a barbie type by any means, but really cute and really nice. Quite inexperienced, but willing to learn. Actually, I don´t need all that... older, less cute, and more experienced would have been perfectly fine with me. But since I found her, I am currently not looking for something else. That is all I said.

Bad timing, maybe...

Haha, you are funny! Actually, I had no idea that this site existed or that you existed until about 3 weeks ago. If I had, I actually would have contacted you, based on the description.

I was just so lucky that just 2 weeks ago I replied to a "papa boshou" message on a Japanese keijiban site, and this girl answered. She is 20, looks like 16, not a barbie type by any means, but really cute and really nice. Quite inexperienced, but willing to learn. Actually, I don´t need all that... older, less cute, and more experienced would have been perfectly fine with me. But since I found her, I am currently not looking for something else. That is all I said.

Bad timing, maybe...

Then you are lucky to have her.what description? I only met few people in AM, but still reading forums about me and other girls too..

Then you are lucky to have her.what description?

I was referring to the description of you that mawja (Martin) posted on March 23, titled "Yuri: AM user review". That has actually got be the most detailed description of a girl and a date that I have ever read anywhere. Usually people do not get into that much detail, I certainly do not when I report about a girl.

I was referring to the description of you that mawja (Martin) posted on March 23, titled "Yuri: AM user review". That has actually got be the most detailed description of a girl and a date that I have ever read anywhere. Usually people do not get into that much detail, I certainly do not when I report about a girl.[/qu

I thought whom you were referring to mawjay is nice guy and hahaha yeah he was really that detailed on putting my review. I got nothing to hide i'm not slender, slim and sexy... like mawjay said I'm more DATY type...

I thought whom you were referring to mawjay is nice guy and hahaha yeah he was really that detailed on putting my review. I got nothing to hide i'm not slender, slim and sexy... like mawjay said I'm more DATY type...

Haha,
Yuri, I think you are confusing the abbreviations here. I am pretty sure you wanted to write "GFE type" and not "DATY type".
Although according to mawjay`s description, "DATY type" would also be true, hahaha.
Cute mistake!

Haha,
Yuri, I think you are confusing the abbreviations here. I am pretty sure you wanted to write "GFE type" and not "DATY type".
Although according to mawjay`s description, "DATY type" would also be true, hahaha.
Cute mistake!

Haha,
Cute mistake!

No I mean GFE if i'm your type but DATY if you just wanna have fun.

DATY because I like dining down there

Haha, Yuri, I really like that. My type of girl!
However, men do not have a "Y", so you can not dine down there. "DATY" refers specifically to something men do.

yuri, sorry you got mentioned into this thread but seems a few ppl are missing you so didn't want to keep a fellow TAG member in need.. :)

Where is this AM place?