1 Hour, 35k Yen

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Heya TAG

I want to share about my experience with Anna,
I've message her through her website and the moved-on to email.

We set up a meeting originally in 15 February but due to Anna not feeling well, we moved up the schedule to 20 February instead.

Because this is my first time ever going to Japan and Tokyo, I kinda get lost due to underestimating how large Shinjuku is, I told Anna I would be late to our meeting point and she promptly reply that it's ok. Finally we met up near Toho Cinema.

Since she's from Germany and I've spent 1 year as an exchange student there, I approach her and asked: "entschuldigung, Anna genau?" which she's kinda surprised and replied "what?" I tried again in English and she said "Yes, I'm Anna." Afterwards we proceed to the nearest love hotel.

We chatted about Germany and her time in Japan, overall she's a very fun girl and approachable girl when we talked. Then we moved on to the private.

I've gotta say her body is exactly like the picture, ripped abs and very slender. I would say something like a Victoria Secret model.

We then moved on to the private session, she started out with kissing and then we kinda moved everything from there ;).

Overall the session was amazing and I highly recommend it for someone looking for an excellent time, especially if you like girls with ripped abs (y)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Amazing, that's for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report about Anna, glad you enjoyed your time!

Approved: 2/22/2020

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Anna Summer

Date of Encounter:
February 2020

Contact Method:
Website then Email: https://www.anna-summer.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 Hour, 35k Yen

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Heya TAG

I want to share about my experience with Anna,
I've message her through her website and the moved-on to email.

We set up a meeting originally in 15 February but due to Anna not feeling well, we moved up the schedule to 20 February instead.

Because this is my first time ever going to Japan and Tokyo, I kinda get lost due to underestimating how large Shinjuku is, I told Anna I would be late to our meeting point and she promptly reply that it's ok. Finally we met up near Toho Cinema.

Since she's from Germany and I've spent 1 year as an exchange student there, I approach her and asked: "entschuldigung, Anna genau?" which she's kinda surprised and replied "what?" I tried again in English and she said "Yes, I'm Anna." Afterwards we proceed to the nearest love hotel.

We chatted about Germany and her time in Japan, overall she's a very fun girl and approachable girl when we talked. Then we moved on to the private.

I've gotta say her body is exactly like the picture, ripped abs and very slender. I would say something like a Victoria Secret model.

We then moved on to the private session, she started out with kissing and then we kinda moved everything from there ;).

Overall the session was amazing and I highly recommend it for someone looking for an excellent time, especially if you like girls with ripped abs (y)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Amazing, that's for sure!

Anna's abs are what dreams are made of!

Reactions: Simonka