Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 mins, 13000yen

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
I was heading to Kawasaki to meet a friend and looked up a few places reviewed on TAG and tried to see if I can get lucky in the horinouchi area. I have visited Office love years ago but never really got the opportunity to try out Kawasaki area again.
It was a busy weekend evening and I was unfortunately turned away from bijinlab, jyotei orihime and Harem gakuen, due to unavailability of girls at the moment and probably not my appearance. Some were available and hour or two later, and I didn't want to wait. One of the doorman of Jyotei also took me over to another place Called Ageha and they were no girls available too.
After the failed attempts, I decided to head on to Neo Flamingo.
https://ranking-deli.jp/fuzoku/style4/9/shop/33357/girlslist/page2/?ofc=1
It was my last resort as I am not really a fan of pink salons due to the lack of privacy and the production line-like system.
Didn't really have much of a choice at this point, so dived right in. The booze from earlier somehow helped smoothen the Japanese and I got right of passage.
I was led in to what seemed like a large open space with at least 20 cubicles on the floor with 1m tall walls. It was literally like a production line, girls entering and leaving the cubicles, some moaning here and there, young salon managers walking around.
Girl - my girl finally arrived, tiny spinner with cute B cups, tired face, but lots of enthusiasm and energy. Her name is Chie, late 20's, 145cms tall (she was tiny!)
https://ranking-deli.jp/fuzoku/style4/9/shop/33357/2544925/?ofc=1
We had great chemistry, she had amazing skill, very responsive and she drained me out twice. I struggled in that cubicle which was 1.5m square and padding at the base, so no real possibility to stretch out. Cleaned up before and after both times with wet wipes and finally headed back home lighter.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall had a good time, I definitely felt that the experience was better than Jan Jan and Dio, so I might go back there for some quick pops if I'm not able to get into the other places again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Kanagawa!

Approved: 7/24/2022

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Neo Flamingo
https://ranking-deli.jp/fuzoku/style4/9/shop/33357/

Date of Encounter:
July 2022

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 mins, 13000yen

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
I was heading to Kawasaki to meet a friend and looked up a few places reviewed on TAG and tried to see if I can get lucky in the horinouchi area. I have visited Office love years ago but never really got the opportunity to try out Kawasaki area again.
It was a busy weekend evening and I was unfortunately turned away from bijinlab, jyotei orihime and Harem gakuen, due to unavailability of girls at the moment and probably not my appearance. Some were available and hour or two later, and I didn't want to wait. One of the doorman of Jyotei also took me over to another place Called Ageha and they were no girls available too.
After the failed attempts, I decided to head on to Neo Flamingo.
https://ranking-deli.jp/fuzoku/style4/9/shop/33357/girlslist/page2/?ofc=1
It was my last resort as I am not really a fan of pink salons due to the lack of privacy and the production line-like system.
Didn't really have much of a choice at this point, so dived right in. The booze from earlier somehow helped smoothen the Japanese and I got right of passage.
I was led in to what seemed like a large open space with at least 20 cubicles on the floor with 1m tall walls. It was literally like a production line, girls entering and leaving the cubicles, some moaning here and there, young salon managers walking around.
Girl - my girl finally arrived, tiny spinner with cute B cups, tired face, but lots of enthusiasm and energy. Her name is Chie, late 20's, 145cms tall (she was tiny!)
https://ranking-deli.jp/fuzoku/style4/9/shop/33357/2544925/?ofc=1
We had great chemistry, she had amazing skill, very responsive and she drained me out twice. I struggled in that cubicle which was 1.5m square and padding at the base, so no real possibility to stretch out. Cleaned up before and after both times with wet wipes and finally headed back home lighter.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall had a good time, I definitely felt that the experience was better than Jan Jan and Dio, so I might go back there for some quick pops if I'm not able to get into the other places again.
Ah! Chie-chan!

So glad you had a good time with her. She is tiny, but she's got a cute lil ass that's great to bury your face into, right? Also, that perm of hers is totally out of style for the generation, but I love the way it fits her.
She loves getting finger fucked, like really hard. I swear I pulled a muscle doing it, but it converts that exhausted look of hers into a saliva-slathering, cum-catching succubus. Her GFE is always better after she climaxes.

I also agree about the rooms. I can't stand sitting on the floor awkwardly like that.

Anyway, I recommend the following girls in the future (I don't give their first names, as we are not supposed to share them or something so the doormen can check to make sure we aren't lying during nominations. It's likely a dumb rule, but with the lack of Pink Salons available I just obey it.)

Oomori (大森): She's the complete opposite of Chie physicallyーbusty and borderline to being chubby. She is also a bit boisterous and incredibly ditzy, but such a sweetheart with great GFE. She also has given me some of the best BBBJs I have ever had, as I've gone back to her five times, and it gets more intense each time.
Arata (新田): Skinny, but unbelievably gushy GFE for a dickbobber. Fantastic kisser, and got me exploding like a madman. I actually really want to get her again, but her schedule is erratic as all hell.
Koume (小梅): She's also quite busty, although her GFE is not quite as amazing as Oomori or Arata.

Reactions: Strayjay