American Ex-Runway Model wants excuse to visit Tokyo

Helena West

Bisensual Sweetie & Voyaging Valentine
Reaction score
6’3” American ex-runway model looking for someone to show her Tokyo's best kept secrets

Everywhere I go, heads turn. Jaws drop. People stop and stare. Even the ladies are so impressed that they can’t find the time to be jealous. I’m 6’3”. Natural blonde. With the features of a movie star, and a smile taken straight out of a toothpaste commercial,

I’ve eaten at Michelin-starred restaurants in six countries and four continents. I know my way around Shakespearean sonnets, though right now Margaret Atwood is more my thing. I’m sophisticated, but I’m not a jade ornament. I have a sense of adventure and a sense of fun. The reason I want to meet you is not because I need to, but because I want to, because I sincerely believe that both of our lives will be richer, our experiences sweeter, for having met and shared secrets and memories.

I cook, I decorate, I dance, I write, I sing, I laugh, and most importantly, I love.

So tell me how I can love you.

I'm hopping around Asia for pleasure.. Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong.. And have a gap in my schedule of a couple days...

Rebecca and Yuma said really great things about the people of this forum! I've only been to Japan for photoshoots and never got a chance to explore. Was hoping someone would love to show me around...

You can see my long legs on twitter @meethelenawest or see my website for more info like rates, pictures, and other banalities ^-^ - www.helenawest.com

I was hoping to swing by around the 21st to the 24th, or the 28th to the 31st.

Attachments

• IMG_7898.jpg
    IMG_7898.jpg
    616.4 KB · Views: 230