Guest viewing is limited

Fukuoka Area Ami: Itazura Bunny, Fukuoka (Sly tout and clueless girl)

Viggagadye

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Ami, Itazura Bunny http://itazura-bunny.com/gals.html

Date of Encounter:
March 2019

Contact Method:
Walked in.

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour, 37,500 yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Random words in English and Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Finding myself in Fukuoka for a few days, I was excited to see what kind of fun I could have there. Many veteran p4pers will know that Fukuoka is well known as one of the biggest fuzoku havens in Japan. However, as a non-Japanese speaking foreigner, it’s surprisingly difficult to find any reliable intel on the area. I did see that there are several soaps that are supposedly foreigner friendly, even to non-Japanese speakers, so in the preceding days, I went online to check out their websites. There are quite a lot, but it’s not easy to tell if they really are foreigner friendly.

After copious browsing, I was taken in by the pics and video of one of the girls that work at Itazura Bunny, a pretty looking girl with titanic natural boobs on a slim body. (http://itazura-bunny.com/profile.html?person_id=190) Wow. So armed with that minimal info, I made my way to the Nakasu area and made a bee-line for Itazura Bunny.

As I walked in the door, the welcome wasn’t entirely warm. When I asked, “Foreigners okay?” one of the guys said something in Japanese that I’m guessing meant something like “If you can speak Japanese.” I was hesitating, trying to figure out what to say, when another guy, slightly older, came forward saying “Okay, okay!”, and waved the first guy away. As this was the first soap I tried in Fukuoka, I’m not able to provide any further intel on Nakasu about which shops will accept foreigners.

This is where it starts going downhill. First, I was offered one girl, or shall we say, I wasn’t given a choice of girls. The picture I was shown on a screen was completely useless in terms of actually seeing what she looked like. But since I had been hoping to see the girl I’d seen on the website, I asked for her. The guy immediately shook his head and said no. He said quite firmly that Ami was the only girl available (to me) and that she was only available for one hour. I knew this was bullshit, as it was a quiet evening with barely anyone there. I asked for the price, and he took out a calculator, added a hefty gaijin tax (12,500 yen), and showed me the number. The total was 37,500 yen. This is where I should have walked out. That amount, for one hour with a girl I didn’t choose and had zero intel on? I still don’t know why I didn’t leave. I guess at the time I was thinking I might not even be accepted at another shop. Instead, I just nodded, and the guy grinned and led me to a waiting room. I knew I was getting taken advantage of because I didn’t speak Japanese, but I was thinking that if the service was good, maybe it wouldn’t be a total disaster.

I didn’t have to wait long. First the good points. Ami was dressed in a tight black swimsuit with a fluffy white bunny tail on her butt and bunny ears on her head. I should have known about this of course, because that’s the whole theme at Itazura Bunny. They’re cute playboy bunny type girls. But I’m glad I didn’t know about it, because seeing her in that cute getup was a nice surprise. Second, she was young, and had a decent body. I’d say she was probably in her early 20s. Her face was average, but her physique was tight. I wouldn’t describe her as “slim”, but she definitely wasn’t fat and had a pretty flat tummy. The room itself was also nice. Much newer than the typical room you see in Yoshiwara, which is understandable of course, considering the legislation that governs that place.

Unfortunately, that’s pretty much where the good news ends. As I followed Ami up to the room, I could feel the tension radiating from her. I wasn’t entirely sure what it was at first but when we got to the room, it became very clear that Ami hadn’t been doing this for very long. Later on, with more reflection, I came to the conclusion that I might even have been her very first customer. But when we got to the room, she stood there awkwardly staring at me, the very picture of nervousness, frozen like a deer (or bunny) in headlights. Seeing her like that made a whole string of thoughts go through my head. Firstly, if she really didn’t want to be there with me, I didn’t want her to have to. So I gave her my friendliest smile and asked “You okay?”. She still seemed nervous, but she smiled back, and it didn’t seem forced, so I figured she didn’t find me objectionable. Secondly, if she really was inexperienced, I was going to go slow with her. So we sat down, fully clothed on the bed, and I complimented her on how cute her outfit was, smiling as much as I could. Unfortunately, she had zero English. I have almost zero Japanese, but I pointed at her bunny ears and said “kawaii”. A short giggle broke through her nervousness and I laughed too. Then she got her phone out and used a translation app to ask me where I was from. “Australia”, I said. She was silent for a full 10 seconds before blurting out, “Kangaroo!”. I nodded and said “big bunny”, pointing at her ears again. She understood that and giggled some more.

Now I felt like I was faced with a choice. If I just let this go on, I think we would have spent the whole hour awkwardly blurting random words at each other and nodding a lot. As wonderful as that might have been, if she was okay with me, I wanted to move on to the action. But with her obvious inexperience, it really felt like I was leading her through the entire process. So I gently put my hand on her thigh, and more purposefully looked her in the eyes. She understood what was happening and leaned forward and closed her eyes. Kissing? Alright then. Surprisingly, Ami kissed willingly, and well too. Not full DFK, but open mouthed and with some tongue. It was nice, and not mechanical at all. We slowly got to our feet, and she undressed me. Even undressing me, I could see her nervousness, but it didn’t seem like she was reluctant, just nervous. After my clothes were all off, she stood looking at me silently for a while, and then we took off her bunny costume.

Now it’s standard procedure in soaps to get washed first. The washing is usually an integral part of the play, with you sitting on a funny stool (don’t know the name) designed to allow access to your nether regions. Usually, the lady will soap you up with generous amounts of skin to skin contact, soaping up her breasts, rubbing them all over you, slipping your forearm between her legs, paying a lot of attention to your cock and ass etc. Done well, this part can be pretty hot. Ami, however, just used her fingertips and a loofah to soap me up and hosed me down, barely touching me. Imagine your boss’ wife asked you to put sunscreen on her back at the company beach day. You would use your fingertips to rub the sunscreen into her skin in little circles in the most unsexual way possible, right? This is how Ami washed me. Then instead of drying me, she handed me some towels.

Now I have to clarify, it didn’t feel like she was doing this because she had a bad attitude or wanted to get it over with. She kept smiling at me nervously and checking with me if I was okay with what she was doing, with lots of “daijobus”. I genuinely think she just didn’t know what she was supposed to do, which is annoying because I thought these places trained their girls. Maybe for some reason, she was being thrown into the deep end, and I was the sucker of a foreigner she was going to get on the job training with? It was a weird experience on the whole.

After washing and drying herself, she joined me on the bed, but again, just sat there. Frustrating. So I guess I have to tell her what happens next? When I kissed her, she was happy to kiss back, and so I started to touch her breasts and move my hand over her skin. She responded by touching my dick, but I could feel the nervousness in her touch, and she wasn’t really grabbing it or stroking it, just sort of lightly holding it. I checked with her if she was okay and then reached between her legs, which she opened to allow me access. She was surprisingly wet down there, and I kept kissing her as I started to lay down. When I did so, she suddenly stopped kissing me, and then awkwardly put my semi-hard dick into her mouth. No kissing down my body or any other warning whatsoever. Just suddenly, it was in her mouth. The BBBJ itself was very tentative too, with barely any movement or sucking. It was like my penis was just spending some time in a mouth, doing nothing. It was at this point I started feeling a little bad, because no matter how gentle and friendly I was trying to be, she was obviously still nervous. I was about to stop her, resigned to going back to our single word conversations when she suddenly reached for a condom, opened it, and started putting it on me. This took a while, because she tried to put it on the wrong way, and then spent a good 15 seconds trying to roll it down while making confused “eh” sounds when it wouldn’t roll. I took the condom from her and flipped it upside down and rolled it on, eliciting an “Aah!” from her.

Then came the sex. I lay on my back as she straddled me, and after some faffing around, she managed to insert me. And again, that was it. Pretty much like her BBBJ, except now my penis was just spending some motionless time in a vagina. She wasn’t really moving at all, just nervously looking down at me. I thrust up at her gently, my mind boggled at this girl who didn’t seem to know how to have sex, but was working in a soap. When I thrust, she made some noises, so I thought we were going to get going, but when I stopped, she stopped too, just sat there with my penis inside her. It was surreal. Eventually, after a full 10 minutes or so, she did seem to get the hang of it a bit, and I was getting a bit conscious of the time, so I put her on her back and went into mish. In this position, it was me doing all the work anyway, but she did also seem more responsive. Maybe Ami just needs you to lead her every minute step of the way or nothing happens. I was as gentle as I could be here, no hard fucking, because I still had it in my head that she was inexperienced. When we finished, the time was up too, so we rinsed off, dressed, and then made our way out of the room. Weirdly enough, she became really affectionate just before we left the room, and kept asking me if I was okay. I guess she wanted my approval that she had done okay. I smiled and nodded as much as I could, and found myself hoping that this hadn’t been a bad experience for her. As bad as she was at this, she seemed like a nice girl, and if I really was her first customer, perhaps she would quickly get the hang of it after working there some more.

As I left the shop, the older guy tried to engage me in conversation, but I just left. I didn’t blame Ami for being utterly inexperienced. Everyone starts from somewhere, and clearly, she hadn't received proper instruction on what she was supposed to do, or how a session was supposed to go. But I didn’t really want to talk to the guy at all. Him, I did blame.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
The shop itself might be worth checking out. I imagine some of the ladies there (especially the VIP one I had been eyeing) might be really good. That is, if the guy at the door lets you see them.

You're welcome! Fukuoka is definitely a city I'd like to explore more, to be honest.
It’s a wonderful city , and overall Kyushu is fantastic. Cannot speak about the p4p scene there though but thanks for the TOFTT review. Learn a bit of Japanese, you’re so committed to the scene, you won’t regret it!

It’s a wonderful city

Yeah, close to both sea and mountains, nice weather, great people and leads Japan in both murders and rapes.

Reactions: nishikigoi
Yeah, close to both sea and mountains, nice weather, great people and leads Japan in both murders and rapes.
... still probably much lower than Chicago, Marseilles or your home country of Albania :D

... still probably much lower than Chicago, Marseilles or your home country of Albania :D

I am Japanese, ask @DireWolf98

Still you have much higher probabilities to be mugged in Tokyo than in Chicago.

That's because you don't live in Chicago. (stolen and adapted from the great Jimmy Carr).

It’s a wonderful city , and overall Kyushu is fantastic. Cannot speak about the p4p scene there though but thanks for the TOFTT review. Learn a bit of Japanese, you’re so committed to the scene, you won’t regret it!

You may be right about learning the language. I mean, I'm sure it would be useful for things other than p4p too.

You may be right about learning the language. I mean, I'm sure it would be useful for things other than p4p too.
Naaaaah... gestures and Google translate are enough for them waiters and taxi drivers. Focus on the p4p basics.
Let’s start: momo = peach. The fruit and the other one. No thanks needed, I’m in a helping mood today :)

Naaaaah... gestures and Google translate are enough for them waiters and taxi drivers. Focus on the p4p basics.
Let’s start: momo = peach. The fruit and the other one. No thanks needed, I’m in a helping mood today :)

Oh cool, so can I say "I need mo' momo"?:woot:

Maybe something like this, in full japanese “anata-no momo houshi” (I want your momo)

That would be あなたの桃胞子 or "Your peach has spores". I am not so sure how strong opener that would be.

Last edited:
That’s pretty stupid of them to put a brand new girl together with a client she can’t communicate with. Do they want her to quit on the same day?

I think staff may be motivated to push clients to choose the very new girl to show the girl “you can make a lot of money here. See, we immediately got you a client!”
But it must be a weird experience to be put together with a foreigner who doesn’t speak Japanese as a first appointment. I don’t think she would have quit because of you because you are obviously very nice.. but the staff couldn’t be sure of that so it was a really bad move of them.

Overall, nobody in Nakasu came across very bright. The second place I went, they actually called up the girl to check if she was foreign-friendly after I made my selection. Hard to say if it's the quick buck mentality at work or what.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I've been with this Ami earlier this year.

It was walk-in, but the tencho did give me a few cards to choose from. I asked for his recommendation for someone young and cute, and ended up with Ami.

Like the OP said, she's quiet and amatuer-ish, but my overall experience was actually not bad. After all she is young and cute as I expected and requested, plus she has really nice tight body and silky skin. She quietly followed all my (simple and basic) instructions and easily made me pop a few times during the session, so aye I left happily.

BTW, my gaijin tax was 5000, but they did charge me an additional 1000 for shimei...although I don't know if following the advice of the tencho should be considered as shimei.

BTW, my gaijin tax was 5000, but they did charge me an additional 1000 for shimei...although I don't know if following the advice of the tencho should be considered as shimei.

I believe most places would think it is considered a shimei and charge you for that. Technically you are making the selection in the end so it's kind of hard to argue against to.

I've been with this Ami earlier this year.

It was walk-in, but the tencho did give me a few cards to choose from. I asked for his recommendation for someone young and cute, and ended up with Ami.

Like the OP said, she's quiet and amatuer-ish, but my overall experience was actually not bad. After all she is young and cute as I expected and requested, plus she has really nice tight body and silky skin. She quietly followed all my (simple and basic) instructions and easily made me pop a few times during the session, so aye I left happily.

Good to know!