Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Amour (osaka) - Aina

Goshogawara

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Club Amour, http://club-amour.com, Aina http://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=450

Date of Encounter:
Nov 2016

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min. mattress for 20.000 Yen

Type/Location:
Fashion Health Former Soap-district in Namba. First street north of Dotombori river between Yotsuhashi-suji and Mido-suji.

Language Notes:
Only used Japanese, Aina speaks a little bit English, staff speaks enough English to get the deal done

Details of the Encounter:
Three first-time experiences for me. First one: Entering a shop without previous research who would be on duty. Second one: Entering the same shop a second time and choosing a different lady.

Amour really is as foreigner-friendly as possible (I was interested in a princess working at Club Rich nearby but they don't take foreigners). After entering through the front door the first thing you hear is "No Sex here! OK!". The staff asked for my preference (60 minutes mattress for 20.000) showed me six panels on the wall with pictures of the girls which were available right now. Asked for a 痴女 and was pointed towards Aina, she's not really my type but service is more important than looks. Her pictures are highly improved, she looks like the AV talent Kisaki Aya. In reality her face fortunately does not resemble an ancient egyptian death mask after twenty surgeries. She's cute, I'd put her not at 25 but a little bit towards end-20s. The measurements on her profile are accurate, but I tasted a hint of smoke, it wasn't unbearable though.
She's not a 痴女 which one can meet at JFF, but she knows how to keep things in hand and build up the tension.

The flow is already well-known, after choosing a girl the staff hands you a card with a number on it, you have to wait until your girl has prepared, she'll then be waiting in the elevator. Aina was only a little bit surprised that I spoke Japanese, Amour gets a lot of foreign customers and many of them can converse in Moonspeak.

At first I thought she rushed things a bit, we quickly got rid of our clothes, she asked me to sit down on the chair, used a mixture of soap and lotion, washed me down. After sending me into the tub she handed me toothbrush and mouthwash before joining me for some kissing and periscope (望遠鏡).
Her pragmatic approach to before-mat-business paid off, we had about forty minutes left on the mat. She's skilled and knows how to move her small body around, was kind enough to put her finger in my behind (very careful, she has long nails), slid up and down with Tekoki and Ashikoki inbetween. After the ten-minute-warning we moved into 69 and something I didn't expect happened: I came. For the first time during P4P without touching myself, together with a lady who certainly was very skilled but also not totally my type. So I guess the curse which was put on me by extensive use of my devious right hand is finally broken. And this was the third first-time for today and the reason for me to write this rather pointless review of an already reviewed shop not containing any useful new intel.

I only went to Amour because I was sure that an orgasm was impossible, I had been saving up the last weeks for another lady who will now be very angry with me, resulting in some very nasty things done to my behind as punishment. Which is why I'm meeting her in the first place. Win-win, I guess...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good value for the money and no difficulties as a foreigner. A skilled lady who knows her trade. Treat her well.