Walk-in, location available in other Raku threads

Appointment Length & Costs:
12,000 yen course (60 min)

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
Finally tracked down Raku. It's on a dark and quiet street off the main red light area actually that's why I missed it first time round.

Saw the lit signboard, went up to the 3rd floor and pressed the buzzer. Door was answered by a middle aged man who took me to the waiting room and collected 12,000 yen from me.

Returned three minutes later to show me to the cubicle where my girl was waiting. Amy looks about 40 or more. Petite and slightly out of shape cos of her age I guess.

She led me to the shower room and hosed me down on the table. Nice and relaxing cos the weather outside was freezing.

When that was done, went back to the room and Amy gave me a good rub for about 20 minutes before asking me to turn around.

That's when the action began. She touched me sensually to get my cock ready and it didn't take long for me stand up to the occasion.

Cap went on and she sucked me for awhile. Good technique and even with the condom on, it felt nice.

After about three minutes she told me to get on top and I proceeded to pump her in a few position before spilling my seeds.

She then went off to shower and came back to ask if I wanted a massage to wear down the clock.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Amy is a hard worker but too bad she's not what I would call a looker. But she made up for things with her nice and enthusiastic service. Would go back if only they have somebody younger.

Pretty sure CBJ is standard from my experience and reading other reviews.

Raku is one of those "you get what you pay for" places. It's inexpensive FS, but the women aren't amazing.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Sorry for replying this old thread and hope that it won`t lead to severe penalties as is pointed in the note bellow.
I just want to say that I went to Raku today for my first experience of Korean service and guess who was the girl. Yes, it was Amy アミ. So she is still there and she is definitely around 40, a little bit out of shape but very kind and friendly girl anyway. She told me that there were only 2 girls including her working at the place recently and they were not so busy. The funny story is that there is very popular steak house close to the spot and she asked me if I had ever been there. No, I had not. And there is always a big row of people standing on the street and waiting for their turn to enter. I asked if she ever been there, and she said that she couldn`t because of her job. She thinks that the stuff working there can remember her (as Raku is really the next building to the shop) and it is a kind of shame the job she is doing at the moment. That was a kind of kawaii for me. I tried to ensure her that there is no shame in her job if it is job of her choice but probably was not successful in my arguments.
I know that I should not say that but sorry for my broken English anyway.

Newbie but been lurking. Now joined! Raku in Gotanda is still open? I read before it got raided, does that happen a lot in Tokyo? Shinpai!

Reactions: TAG Manager