https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/with-love-from-russia-marina.22553/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 Hours

Type/Location:
Outcall - Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Seen her ad on TAG at first, Communications was smooth and well responsive.

She showed up perfectly on time, nicely dressed and groomed. Her photos were very accurate, She looked absolutely stunning!

Had a great talk while sipping a glass of Champagne.. gave her a brief description of my fetishes and general fantasies. Don't let her sweet looks fool you, she's witty yet amazingly freaky. I do recall I felt extremely comfortable with her from the very beginning.

Didn't need to make the first move, it was intuitively smooth.. her timing was pretty much immaculate, we showered up and started to play under the running water..

A real gentleman never kiss and tell but i can say that it was def a night to remember. She's a great "performer" and intuitively synced and attentive to whatever i was into.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
10/10 for looks, chemistry and positive attitude!

Thanks for your review of Marina... I expect that she will make routine visits to Japan.
You may want to follow-up with additional details, readers will have questions...

Approved: 1/4/2019

Thank you very much. We had a really nice and smooth time together. Hope to see you again soon. Probably I will be back to Japan in February or March❤️