Contact form on her website https://rikako.tokyo

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
English and Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I contacted her via her website form and got a quick email reply. We exchanged a few emails and every one of them I over agonized how much or little to write. I didn’t want to be That Guy who made all kinds of demands, so we ended up with “wear whatever you want, meet and walk to hotel since I have no clue.”

Fully 30 minutes before the appointed time I was sitting in a local coffee shop around the corner trying not to hyperventilate with nervousness.

A few minutes before meeting she emailed and said she arrived. OMG I’M LATE INSTANT PANIC!

I bolted from the cafe and speed walked to the meeting point.

I saw a short, beautiful Japanese woman in a simple coat who looked up from her phone and smiled as I tried not to run right into her.

She looked up at me with those big brown eyes and asked “Maxblack?” then smiled as I nodded.

My mind raced through a thesaurus of witty greetings before settling for something that sounded like “Bluh...blah blargburble mumber slovble!”

She smiled again and took my hand, leading me down the road to the love hotel. Let me digress right here and explain that she held my hand right. And by that I mean: she is shorter than I am, and her hand fit into mine and her fingers melded into my fingers and my hand was probably all sweaty and gross because I was in full panic nervous mode but she just held on and squeezed not too hard not too dead fish and gently led me along our way.

Apparently we got to a hotel and paid and got a room...not entirely paying attention because I kept looking sideways and staring at her adorable profile. She thankfully didn’t get too weirded out and just smiled whenever she caught me just outright staring at her.

Second digression: I pride myself on my outdated chivalry; ladies first, open the door for her, pull out her chair, etc. but she had me completely beat with her subtle but spot on omotenashi.

She somehow never let go of my hand and let me lead her into the elevator first and pushed the button and got us into the room and again she went first and next thing I know she is straightening my shoes in the room genkan.

Attempting to regain my senses I took her coat and put it on a hanger. She was quite pleased and did the same for me, gently brushing my suit coat straight before putting it in the closet.

We had some small talk as she melted my icy nerves. Her English is near native and one more digression: I have known a few truly bilingual folks in my time, and Rikako perfectly nailed that balance between polite-formal and being really casual with slang, smoothly switching between English and Japanese as necessary. She has a few adorable North American affectations that I thought were wonderful and yet she was always polite but not aloof, respectful and cosy.

At this point I will just say: pretty sure she is a sorceress. She cast a spell on me with those big brown eyes of hers and not even a Saruman-Gandolf tag team could resist her charms.

She moved a few steps back and sat on the bed, all the while never breaking eye contact. She folded her legs under and leaned back on an arm, then fluttered her eyelashes and I swear I could not control my legs as I was magically dragged across the floor to stand in front of her.

Next thing I know she is standing deep inside my personal space and looks up. I look down. She closes her eyes and those soft, wonderful lips press against mine. I can smell her hair and feel the back of her neck in my hands and her fingers on the small of my back and I think I had a heart attack because I couldn’t breathe.

Yet another digression: remember we agreed she could wear whatever? She was in a casual yet smart sweater against the lingering evening chill and a smart beige skirt with pantyhose; perfectly adorable dressed up -ish college girl and I loved it.

She took another step back and pulled off her sweater. She had on a beautiful lace bra desperately trying to contain her ample and beautiful breasts. She then slid off her dress and I had my second heart attack of the evening.

She stood in front of me wearing matching lace bra, panties, garter belt, and stockings. I was utterly smitten. She held her arms behind her back, turned one shoulder away, and looked up at me again with those sweet, sweet eyes.

Yes, time for another digression! I don't know what the consensus is on garter belt and stockings but I am now and will forever be a believer. I can think of no words other than profanity to describe how stunning she looked. Her proportions are fantastic and she curves in all the right places. The lingerie only helped to accent what is already a beautiful, sexy woman.

I stared.

I stood agape.

I extended out my arms but couldn't reach her.

At this point I was afraid to move, worried that the slightest friction of my pants on my dick would cause me to lose control and blow right there. At some point I managed to start breathing again and we kissed. This time I had so much more of her pressing against me I could feel the warmth of her skin through my clothes. She whispered about the bath and I watched that perfect ass shimmy away as she went to start the water.

Again she used her magic, as she seemed to simultaneously help me out of my clothes and prepare a bubble bath...at some point she removed her panties and I realized she still had on the garter belt and stockings and I was confused as to how that works but then I realized she sitting on the edge of the bed again and was taking off her stockings and I think I yelped a little.

Such conflict : I could not stand the thought of her taking off those lovely stockings and garter belt...but I was also utterly dying to see her naked and get in the bath with her. She solved the problem by getting us both naked and in the bubble bath.

Final (lol not!) digression: by now we have been together for perhaps 15 minutes? An hour? 3 minutes? No idea, no sense of time...but anyway she has been utterly wonderful; almost shy but completely in control, confident yet deferential...again the perfect blend of polite and casual. Anyway as we're getting into the bath, she takes my hand and sits me down into the tub, and just as she is about to follow me in, for a split second she gets a look of utter panic before composing herself. She excuses herself for a moment to get a hairband and I watch that perfect as scramble quickly out and back. She soon lowers herself into the bath in front of me and apologizes for leaving me alone to get a hair band. For a moment I saw the “real” woman; the tiniest break in her confidence and a real display of her totally normal humanity. The gorgeous goddess turns out to be an actual mortal woman!

Knowing this makes her even more attractive and I am somehow even more smitten and entranced.

I cannot recount here all two hours we spent together but I can make some exemplary highlights:

She holds her hands to her neck, squeezing her elbows and pressing her breasts together as I cup her perfect breasts and roll a nipple between my lips; she tilts her head back and sighs.

She stacks two pillows behind me and pushes me onto my back with one hand, reaching down to grab me between my legs with her other hand. She looks up at me with some deep longing in her eyes as she kisses her way down my stomach and takes me in her mouth. I gasp. ALOT.

I slide down between her legs and do my best; my hands lightly playing on her stomach. She grabs my fingers and pulls them up to her breasts. She bites her lower lip and tilts her head back, squeezing my head with thighs and pressing her heels into my back.

She straddles me and makes moves with her hips that have me squirming in delight, her hands on my shoulders holding me down as she takes what she wants before leaning down and taking a breathy kiss.

On her back, I kneel between her legs, trying to catch my breath, looking down at her stomach as she breathes. She hooks her feet around my but and pulls me in. She absent mindedly chews on a knuckle as I slide into her; her eyes go wide and she grabs my shoulders with both hands, pulling me down into another kiss.

I lay on top of her, utterly spent, hoping I'm not crushing her but too fried to move. She has one hand on the back of my neck, another on the small of my back, and she shudders. She SHUDDERS and squeezes me and my eyes practically roll into the back of my head and I push deeper into her. She gasps “not fair!” and giggles and I cannot possibly move but I have to stop but this can't possibly ever end and I cannot believe this is even real...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Clearly I am biased: Rikako is the absolute embodiment of every fantasy I have ever had. She is beautiful, approachable, sexy, insatiable, vulnerable, unstoppable, human, a goddess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Max. I think this review was all the convincing I needed.
Hopefully she is free the next time I’m in town... early-September and/or late-October.
-Pug
(My first post I think)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Status
Not open for further replies.