Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
Normal price of 8,300 yen for 30 minutes

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
English with some Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had been in the Hon-Atsugi Station area a few times during daylight hours, but, until recently, I hadn’t explored the neighborhood at night. Curiosity got the better of me. So, I decided to spend an evening there looking around. Things are certainly more active after sundown. Most of the excitement is located in the blocks out beyond the North Gate of the station, but there are also some bars and restaurants near the South Gate.

Originally, I was planning on trying a new MP, one new to me that is, but I was getting bad vibes. Certainly, I didn’t want to be stuck in an unhappy place. So, I ended up going back to a familiar shop – Madam Coco. I told myself that I could always explore more of the town another time.

Although I had tried the afternoon special at Madam Coco before, even contributing TAG reviews on the topic, this was the first time that I went for a session there at the normal prices. This being the nightshift and all, I got a different SP. The lady introduced herself as Luka (ルカ).

As far as I can tell, she is Japanese, but why she chose that particular stage name is beyond me. It struck me as being a bit peculiar. Her name briefly reminded me of that old Suzanne Vega song. Technically, Luka/Luca can be either a male or a female name. Maybe the shop selected the name for her? Could it be like sumo? Apparently, some sumo wrestlers select their own ring names while others have their ring names given to them by their stable masters, but I digress.

Luka is 30 something. In the West she could probably pass for being in her 20s. She is cute enough. TBH, Luka looks better in person than the profile photos. Her English is adequate.

The session was mat play including sumata and HJ. Despite my gargling with antiseptic mouthwash, as instructed, she still allowed no kissing whatsoever. Yet, playing with her body was OK.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
When it comes to pricing, it’s a significant difference. We’re talking a normal price of 8,300 yen for 30 minutes versus the promo of 5,100 yen for 30 minutes. Yeah, that works out to being 3,200 yen higher. If I were to go back there again, then it would almost certainly be during the promo hours. Alternatively, one could shell out for a longer session and see what happens.

Don't forget the Japanese R L distinction or lack of it. Ruka is probably the intended effect but gets lost when going to English

Good point. I forgot about that. It could indeed be Ruka. That is a Japanese female name.

Well, to my ears at least, her name sounded more like Luka than Ruka.

FWIW Ruka (瑠香、流伽、流花、瑠夏) is a quite common Japanese woman's name.