Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes, 14,000 JPY

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Mina is a phenomenal masseuse who has been my top choice to see for sometime now. She is now at https://www.ananda-thaispa.com but was previously at https://www.thai-jaidee.com. She moved to Ananda shortly before the Aroma closing, and it was previously part of their chain but is now independent.

I've seen her around once a month for about 18 months. What makes her great is that she is comfortable in English or Japanese. She's friendly but doesn't intrude if you just want to relax. She has a very nice rack and allows playing. Finally, she is hands down the best masseuse I've seen in Japan and ranks up there with high end massage professionals you'd pay $200 to see in the USA for sports/swedish massage.

At Ananda, all of my sessions with her have been similar so I'll describe the general experience:

1. You go in and now they take your temperature
  2. Select your course from the menu. Their website does not seem to have the deluxe course options right now which are a mixture of a towel on your body for the first half and oil massage (both completely nude) for the second half. These are 100 minutes and 120 minutes at 14k and 16k, respectively.
  3. Get led to room, disrobe, she will offer you a drink and bring it back.
  4. She will give you a towel to wrap with, lead you to the shower room where you will shower by yourself.
  5. She will come back and towel dry you off
  6. Go back to the room
  7. The towel part will start with you laying face down and then she will start with hard thumb presses into the soles of your feet, your calves, your hamstrings, glutes and lower back. She will usually kneel on your ass and rotate her knees slightly to work your glutes.. This part is one of my favorites. Next she will sit on your ass and start working the back, shoulders, neck and arms. Very thorough and amazing strength for her size.
  8. The oil part comes next. Usually she does lower back/waist, mid back, upper back, shoulder blades, shoulders, neck, and then arms, before moving to each leg. There is sometimes a little brushing of the balls but not intentional as far as i can tell, she is a true technician. She will usually lift each leg up at 90 degrees angle while still down on the mat so she can massage part of the underside of your legs.
  9. After the oil massage of each leg she will put the towel back on your upper body and massage deeply your back, neck, arms and then again your legs.
  10. Then you'll be asked to flip over. Game on for you at that point. I've had times where I was hard as a rock at this point and we just went straight into HJ with her sitting next to me letting me fondle her breasts, ass, or other places and I've also had times where she did a bit more massaging on my quads and pelvic area before moving to that.

Ananda itself has very large rooms by comparison to most Thai massage places and the doors to each room are actual doors, not a curtain. Mina puts a lot of effort into training herself with other massage experts that run various type of schools for different techniques and we often talk about that. She's been open to receiving massage from me during the sessions and is flirty but without losing focus on providing an amazing massage.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I was almost hesitant to post this because she has been unavailable a few times recently due to being already booked but she is too good not to share.

Thank you for the review, appreciate the detail of the expected experience.

Approved: 12/15/2020